There Is No Question As To Who The Fascists Are.

Trumpers want fascism, they just don't want to be called fascists....they must claim the other side is doing what they themselves ARE ACTUALLY DOING.....fascists want an authoritarian leader who has total control....they want to glorify this leader as being all powerful....

As of today, Trumpers want Trump to be Speaker of the House and if he said he wants to also be Secretary of Defense, Head of The FBI and DOJ and chief justice on the Supreme Court, Trumpers will support it....not because they believe its a good idea; but because they think it will "own the libs"

And even when their favorite talking head comes out and admit the GOP will nominate a fascist, Trumpers still pretend this isn't true....

"For years, Tucker Carlson has used his Fox News program to flirt with fascist and white nationalist talking points. Carlson took these arguments a step further by agreeing with a guest, Jesse Kelly, who confidently asserted that the U.S. will “pick a fascist [leader] within 10 to 20 years.” Kelly, whose past commentary on political violence has gained notoriety due to his fixating on the possibility of a second civil war, made the remark as the two discussed the Hunter Biden firearm debacle.

“I have said this before, and I’m telling you I’m worried that I’m right, the right is going to pick a fascist within 10 to 20 years.” Carlson chimed in to say that Kelly’s prediction was “right,” before the guest added that the U.S. has “60, 70 million of us. We’re not a tiny minority"

/-----/ "Trumpers want fascism,"
I stopped reading your first lie.
Although fascist parties and movements differed significantly from one another, they had many characteristics in common, including
1. extreme militaristic nationalism. WE WANT A STRONG MILITARY FOR NATIONAL DEFENSE, BUT TRUMP WAS RECALLING TROOPS FROM AROUND THE WORLD AND STARTED NO NEW WARS.
2. contempt for electoral democracy. DEMOCRACY IS MOB RULE 50% PLUS 1 NEGATES THE RIGHTS OF THE OTHER 49%. WE WANT A STRONG REPUBLIC. SEE MEME BELOW IF YOU'RE STILL CONFUSED.
3. political and cultural liberalism, THAT'S YOU GUYS LETTING BIOLOGICAL MEN USE THE LADIES ROOM AND TO COMPETE IN WOMEN'S SPORTS.
4. a belief in natural social hierarchy and the rule of elites. WE WANT TERM LIMITS AND RETURN GOVERNMENT TO BE RUN BY ORDINARY CITIZENS NOT CORRUPT CAREER POLITICIANS LIKE PELOSI AND SCHUMER. AND YES, EVER REPUBLICANS. TWO TERMS AND YOU'RE OUT, JUST LIKE THE PRESIDENT.
5. and the desire to create a Volksgemeinschaft (German: “people’s community”), in which individual interests would be subordinated to the good of the nation. ON WHICH PLANET DID YOU PARACHUTE DOWN FROM? WE WANT THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF OUR LIVES, OUT OF HEALTHCARE, STUDENT LOANS AND EVERYTHING ELSE NOT DEFINED IN THE CONSTITUTION.
1696680851995.png

Although fascist parties and movements differed significantly from one another, they had many characteristics in common, including
1. extreme militaristic nationalism. WE WANT A STRONG MILITARY FOR NATIONAL DEFENSE, BUT TRUMP WAS RECALLING TROOPS FROM AROUND THE WORLD AND STARTED NO NEW WARS.
2. contempt for electoral democracy. DEMOCRACY IS MOB RULE 50% PLUS 1 NEGATES THE RIGHTS OF THE OTHER 49%. WE WANT A STRONG REPUBLIC. SEE MEME BELOW IF YOU'RE STILL CONFUSED.
3. political and cultural liberalism, THAT'S YOU GUYS LETTING BIOLOGICAL MEN USE THE LADIES ROOM AND TO COMPETE IN WOMEN'S SPORTS.
4. a belief in natural social hierarchy and the rule of elites. WE WANT TERM LIMITS AND RETURN GOVERNMENT TO BE RUN BY ORDINARY CITIZENS NOT CORRUPT CAREER POLITICIANS LIKE PELOSI AND SCHUMER. AND YES, EVER REPUBLICANS. TWO TERMS AND YOU'RE OUT, JUST LIKE THE PRESIDENT.
5. and the desire to create a Volksgemeinschaft (German: “people’s community”), in which individual interests would be subordinated to the good of the nation. ON WHICH PLANET DID YOU PARACHUTE DOWN FROM? WE WANT THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF OUR LIVES, OUT OF HEALTHCARE, STUDENT LOANS AND EVERYTHING ELSE NOT DEFINED IN THE CONSTITUTION.
View attachment 839732
And this is what happens when you confront these morons with facts

They shut down.....because they can't refute a single word I said.....

Even their own beloved Tucker says the GOP will nominate a fascist, and they pretend he didn't say it...

Yall are clowns

And this is what happens when you confront these morons with facts

They shut down.....because they can't refute a single word I said.....

Even their own beloved Tucker says the GOP will nominate a fascist, and they pretend he didn't say it...

Yall are clowns
Imbecile

View attachment 839732

Real fascists, i.e. democrats, do what all authoritarians do, accuse others of the very things that they themselves are guilty of

Forum List

Back