There is No Future Battle of Armageddon:

I dont believe your reference is truthful

Godless libs will go to any length to discredit scofield because he scares the shit out of them

So far he has been accurate starting with the creation of modern Israel

Which means I prefer to trust my own lying eyes instead of the crap you come up with

Scofield was an ignorant heretic who's only purpose was to promote Christian Zionism among the masses.

I dont believe your reference is truthful

Godless libs will go to any length to discredit scofield because he scares the shit out of them

So far he has been accurate starting with the creation of modern Israel

Which means I prefer to trust my own lying eyes instead of the crap you come up with
Many God-fearing conservatives question Scofield, too.

Scofield didn't clarify anything, or do you think Christians were waiting 1900 years for his "revelations"?

And the modern Israel didn't just suddenly appear because Scofield said it would. Establishment of the new state had been in negotiations, even during Scofield's lifetime.

Last edited:
no, they plagiarize liberation theology into their bible - for their own salvation than humanities. to be "saved".

Surada's and Norwegen's only purpose is to promote the filth of islamo-nazism

Remember the guy who declared war on all things German from the safety of Madison Square Garden in 1933?

no, they plagiarize liberation theology into their bible - for their own salvation than humanities. to be "saved".

Read Sermon on the Mount. Non violent liberation meant passive resistance.. Shame your enemy.

Remember the guy who declared war on all things German from the safety of Madison Square Garden in 1933?
Yes----he had read the writings of your hero, Adolf Hitler, and
understood what the world was facing. He did not declare "war"
He suggested an economic boycott. You are quoting the islamo
nazi bullshit upon which you were suckled and is your religion.
What do you "IMAGINE" BDS is all about? I will help----it is an
attempt at genocide via starvation siege----nothing new for islamo-
nazi scum. HISTORICALLY---your fellow scum have favored the
technique for millennia. For modern examples----think Biafra,
East Pakistan, and East Jerusalem (1947) Back in the day---
Zoroastrians escaped by sea to Bombay (same inducement)

Nope. The battle takes place after a worldwide peace treaty, a new Temple, Jews going back to sacrificing animals, a one world government, a one world leader who survives a mortal wound to the head or neck, no one buying or selling without a mark, two dead prophet's coming to life after 3 days, and messianic Jews all over Israel.
None of which has taken place.

As far as entering Heaven, absent from the body is present with the Lord, and the Lord resides in Heaven for the moment. Christ emptied out Abraham's bosom after He was crucified, and all of those humans went with Christ when He ascended. Now we go straight up. Straight home when we leave this earth.

There are thousands of beheaded martyrs<(hasn't happened yet) in the trib period that are under the Lord's alter <in Heaven, crying out for justice that proves your theory wrong:

Revelation 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?​

Obviously they are in a location other than the earth. Here are who they were while they were on the earth, why they were beheaded and by whom:

Revelation 6:10
And I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast, nor his image, nor had received his mark upon their foreheads or on their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years

They, just like the rest of those who belong to Christ, return with Him, right back to earth to win the victory over evil in the Jezreel Valley and rule and reign with Jesus in the millennium.

The Bible says there is no temple because Jesus is the Temple.

Revelation 21:22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the LORD God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.

Yes----he had read the writings of your hero, Adolf Hitler, and
understood what the world was facing. He did not declare "war"
He suggested an economic boycott. You are quoting the islamo
nazi bullshit upon which you were suckled and is your religion.
What do you "IMAGINE" BDS is all about? I will help----it is an
attempt at genocide via starvation siege----nothing new for islamo-
nazi scum. HISTORICALLY---your fellow scum have favored the
technique for millennia. For modern examples----think Biafra,
East Pakistan, and East Jerusalem (1947) Back in the day---
Zoroastrians escaped by sea to Bombay (same inducement)

Read his speech.

That's my question to you, you seem to have "educated" yourself out of any real faith in Christ.

“Claiming to be wise, they became fools”

That verse comes to mind whenever I read the posts of a couple prideful preterists in this section. Their posts exude smug worldliness, pride and arrogance, and it’s clear that they think they’re right and everyone else is wrong. But as you perfectly stated earlier on this thread, they have made the Bible into a dead book. And at the end of the day, her position is not that different than that of an atheist. That’s why atheists are always high-fiving her and she high-fives them back.

This is what happens when people read the Bible using their carnal and biased mind, instead of in the way it should be read.

1 Corinthians 2:14 is another verse that come to mind:

But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.​

Revelation makes no mention of a battle taking place in Armageddon, but rather that Armageddon is just a place where armies are assembled. The battle instead is the battle on “the great day of God the Almighty.” (v 16:14) Throughout the New Testament, the great day of God the Almighty is always the day of judgment when the temple falls and the age ends.

God dots every i and crosses every t.

1633624164349.png

The first recorded reference was at Megiddo, and will the last battle take place there.

The earliest written reference to a war was between Sumer and Elam in 2700BCE.
The earliest battle we have a written account for is Megiddo... Thutmose III vs. The Caananites, lead by the city of Kadesh. The Egyptians won, and tossed up a bunch of monuments to celebrate the victory, wrote a bunch of scrolls on the topic, and so knowledge of the battle was passed down to the present.

And Rev. 16:16 tells us where the last battle to take place will be:
And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

the word is a mistranslation from the OT which (laughably) is claimed as containing the PROPHESY of the BIRTH OF JESUS THE
CHRIST
the lines christians cite as "prophesy" of the birth of Jesus are
from Isaiah. Isaiah does not mention a "virgin" he uses a word
that means "young woman
God dots every i and crosses every t.

View attachment 548694

The first recorded reference was at Megiddo, and will the last battle take place there.

The earliest written reference to a war was between Sumer and Elam in 2700BCE.
The earliest battle we have a written account for is Megiddo... Thutmose III vs. The Caananites, lead by the city of Kadesh. The Egyptians won, and tossed up a bunch of monuments to celebrate the victory, wrote a bunch of scrolls on the topic, and so knowledge of the battle was passed down to the present.

And Rev. 16:16 tells us where the last battle to take place will be:
And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
there is no hebrew word "armageddon" how would you spell it?

“And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.” – Rev. 11:1, 2

The prophesies in Revelation are for a future time that culminate in the return of Christ. That is how we know the things foretold in Rev. have not occurred yet. He's not here!!!
And if Satan is already being chained by Christ for a thousand years, then that chain is way too long...

The Jews are preparing for the third Temple. Priests are being trained and the Jews are reproducing everything that belongs in it. Something of interest. For several thousand years there have been no red heifers to purify a new temple with. But, as end time prophesy would have it, not long ago one showed up in Texas. Then several in the UK. Now the Jews have 2.

The Temple Institute which is at the forefront of preparing for the rebuilding of the third temple, including training Levite priests, preparing Temple instruments is now watching over two perfect red heifers

Another way to tell we are looking into the future and not the past is there were never 10,000 Messianic Jews from every tribe. ( God knows where Dan is. ) swarming Israel, and the world has yet to watch as 2 of God's prophets are killed and rise up again 3 and 1/2 days later.

Last edited:
“Claiming to be wise, they became fools”

That verse comes to mind whenever I read the posts of a couple prideful preterists in this section. Their posts exude smug worldliness, pride and arrogance, and it’s clear that they think they’re right and everyone else is wrong. But as you perfectly stated earlier on this thread, they have made the Bible into a dead book. And at the end of the day, her position is not that different than that of an atheist. That’s why atheists are always high-fiving her and she high-fives them back.

This is what happens when people read the Bible using their carnal and biased mind, instead of in the way it should be read.

1 Corinthians 2:14 is another verse that come to mind:

But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.​

Very well said.

Read Sermon on the Mount. Non violent liberation meant passive resistance.. Shame your enemy.

exclusivity is one reason not to read the c bible if the liberation theology of the 1st century is to be fulfilled, the religion of antiquity ... and how the tormentor is brought to justice without corresponding corrosive behavior - that initially failed. as an incomplete chapter, hopefully for a play not yet finished.

is one to expect to be saved while others around them are victimized, armageddon - christian.

I know that better than you

Scofield is not a prophet

He’s just a scholar who reads the Bible and takes it literally

Against Christian Zionism - Wild Olive
www.wildolive.co.uk/against_christian_zionism.htm
"Hal Lindsey is the leader of the Christian Zionism movement" Hal Lindsey is undoubtedly the most influential of all Christian Zionists of the 20 th century. Although rarely quoted by others, he has nevertheless been described by Time as 'The Jeremiah for this Generation, and by the New York Times as 'the best selling author of the decade.
Ephraimites · Christians Against Israel · Bad Theologies · Dual Covenant · Two Jerusalems
Hal Lindsey : Father of Apocalyptic Christian Zionism
stephensizer.com/articles/hallindsey.htm
1. The Significance of Hal Lindsey to Christian Zionism Hal Lindsey is undoubtedly the most influential of all Christian Zionists of the 20th century.

Forum List

Back