There is No Future Battle of Armageddon:

NOT in the future I envisage. There is no God and anyone who believes there is is a fool.

The discussion here so far has been about gloom and doom... and whether there is a future battle of Armageddon.. In 66 AD a number of foreign garrisons joined the Roman forces from Syria on the plain of Megiddo in the Jizreal valley.

You invest a lot of your emotions and energy into what other people think.

I can assure you that no one gives a fetid dingo's kidney what you think.

The least you can do is return the courtesy.

Youre problem is you are brain washed into the God rubbish.
You have no evidence of anything and never seen or heard of your silly God yet teach those same lies to kids. It's a form of child abuse.
What a despicable cult and you promote it as if it is a benefit to mankind. You are delusional.

Youre problem is you are brain washed into the God rubbish.
You have no evidence of anything and never seen or heard of your silly God yet teach those same lies to kids. It's a form of child abuse.
What a despicable cult and you promote it as if it is a benefit to mankind. You are delusional.

394.jpg

A purely secular interpretation. It is sad that you simply discard God's supernatural word.
Most libs will be totally surprised when events predicted in the Bible actually take place even though they were warned

You don't even have to look to dour-faced religionists for doom and gloom -- which, practically speaking, is their stock and trade.

Even today's purveyors of fun and creators of "The Happiest Place on Earth", instead of presenting us with a future of Jetson's apartment buildings in the sky, vacations on the moon, and better living through chemistry ... they now give us

View attachment 575995

A steam-punk, clockwork world where technology seems to have peaked in the 19th Century.
Lowered Expectations..

Except .. what you say isn't true.

Statistically speaking, people live longer lives and die violently much less frequently today than an any other time since humans first came down from the trees.

Despite the prognostications of doom and gloom, humans are doing quite well, thank you very much.

They sell glasses at walmart. Its getting much worse and will not get better until Gods king comes and wipes all the wickedness off Gods earth.

They sell glasses at walmart. Its getting much worse and will not get better until Gods king comes and wipes all the wickedness off Gods earth.

Until that happens, we'll just keep working on it ourselves.

I wonder who will finish first.

The futurist interpretation is the basic interpretive framework behind the hugely popular Left Behind series of novels by authors Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins.

excerpt:

Am I saying that Donald Trump is the Antichrist? No, absolutely not. I AM saying that if you apply the characteristics of the Antichrist described in the Bible to a modern-day personage, Donald Trump fits many of those characteristics! So question, why do evangelical Christians not apply the biblical characteristics of the Antichrist to Donald Trump when he so obviously matches so many of those characteristics? Why not? Because, very simply, THEY DON’T WANT TO!

This illustrates the absurdity of prophetic futurism. You can make any current event fit or not fit biblical prophecy if you want to because there is no standard of interpretation beyond your own private interpretation. I want to interpret it toward this person, and this event, and this circumstance, or maybe I DON’T want to apply to that person or event. It’s all up to your personal interpretation. But 2 Peter 1:20 emphatically says:

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
No one can interpret Scripture, especially prophetic Scripture, by their own private interpretation. But that’s what happens every day among prophetic Futurists.

I remember when Barack Obama was President. Can you remember that? I remember listening to Christian pastors go on and on and on about how Barack Obama could be the Antichrist. And they had all these Scriptures to prove that Barack Obama is the Antichrist!

END OF TRANSCRIPT

The futurist interpretation is the basic interpretive framework behind the hugely popular Left Behind series of novels by authors Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins.

That is nice--God assures it is coming.

Child's play compared to the Iran Nuke factory...

Once Trump cancelled the Nuclear Agreement with Iran they went back to work on their nuclear weapons projects. Trump wanted a big headline.. The Israelis now realize what a mistake that was.

Once Trump cancelled the Nuclear Agreement with Iran they went back to work on their nuclear weapons projects. Trump wanted a big headline.. The Israelis now realize what a mistake that was.

If the usa wants others not to have nukes then they should set the example and get the splinter out of there eye before trying for their brothers. Those living by the nuke have 0 faith in God.

Forum List

Back