There is no conflict between religion and science. Never has been.

Ya, the great ten commandments that solve all the world's problems. Love the Lord thy God with all thine heart and love thy neighbor as thyself. You would like to get rid of them because to atheists, there is no morals and ethics that are unalienable rights. Instead, whatever floats someone's boat is okay as long as 51% of the population goes for it. Or, if 10% go for it but the population is lead by tyrannists like the Biden Clan, then nope. The other smart 90% have to suffer. 99.999% of the population have to suffer with child abuse through transgenderism because a few people force it upon others.

their claim the tablets were etched in the heavens is a lie - by a murderer and are the center of all three desert religions that are at best draconian renderings of the decay present in those three religions.

surreptitiously using the heavens to instill a quality that could not be any further from the true meaning of their prescribed religion or the events of the 1st century - used by the crucifiers to perpetuate their crimes.

their claim the tablets were etched in the heavens is a lie - by a murderer and are the center of all three desert religions that are at best draconian renderings of the decay present in those three religions.

surreptitiously using the heavens to instill a quality that could not be any further from the true meaning of their prescribed religion or the events of the 1st century - used by the crucifiers to perpetuate their crimes.
How do you know it's a lie? I suppose you base it off the Charlton Heston version of the Ten Commandments as if that was real time.
You do know that Moses was defending someone's life, Joshua's. You must live in Canada where Trudeau just said you can own a gun but you can't kill anyone with it if they are attacking you with a knife, gun.....

How do you know it's a lie? I suppose you base it off the Charlton Heston version of the Ten Commandments as if that was real time.
You do know that Moses was defending someone's life, Joshua's. You must live in Canada where Trudeau just said you can own a gun but you can't kill anyone with it if they are attacking you with a knife, gun.....

the desert religions are making the claim, produce the tablets or remove the false commandments they made up without valid verification from their documents and their claim of heavenly origin -

their narrative why he murdered someone and happens to be the same person claiming etched tablets from heaven.

those same people that crucified the 1st century events of liberation theology, self determination - and those same people that wrote the c bible.

the desert religions are corrupt from beginning to end.

the desert religions are making the claim, produce the tablets or remove the false commandments they made up without valid verification from their documents and their claim of heavenly origin -

their narrative why he murdered someone and happens to be the same person claiming etched tablets from heaven.

those same people that crucified the 1st century events of liberation theology, self determination - and those same people that wrote the c bible.

the desert religions are corrupt from beginning to end.
Oh good grief. Such ridiculous nonsense. Grow up. :hyper:

Trust me when I tell you: YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW THE UNIVERSE WAS FORMED. I know that sounds shocking but it's true.

You have your PHILOSOPHY. If it fails to gain someone else's belief then it could be that you are wrong about how compelling it is.

Well, you could come up with a more philosophically robust explanation.
I have more of an understanding of how cosmologists and physicists say the universe was created than you do. Nothing philosophical about that.

- because they have no desire for justice rendered for the criminal events they represent ... the desert religions.

View attachment 658780

being the crucifier themselves - bing.

too bad for them, the 1st century events of liberation theology, self determination will last as long as a single spirit continues the path of the prescribed religion of antiquity the crucifiers tried to kill.
What injustice was done to you?

stopped reading the dialogue between you two though with your post realized you did return to the subject matter - sortof - - really just spotted a typical self ingratiating bing response ... so it really was not in response to your response.
I feel sorry for you. No one should be this upset over religion.

Oh good grief. Such ridiculous nonsense. Grow up. :hyper:

the desert religions, their congregations are who represent the uninterrupted, remorseless recorded history of persecution and victimization of the innocent - cougarbear

not the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity those in the 1st century died for and their dream of liberation theology, self determination the reason for their untimely crucifixion.

I have more of an understanding of how cosmologists and physicists say the universe was created than you do. Nothing philosophical about that.

LOL. Sorry, ding, but you aren't even able to sell the "petroleum engineer" thing, you CERTAINLY aren't selling the "cosmology and physics" thing.

What you are talking about in this thread is pure, unadulterated philosophy. 100%. There is nothing but fanciful arabesques of imagination leveraging some poorly grasped aspect of quantum which you then "support" by claiming that you are in line with various famous quantum folks in what is a most egregious "appeal to authority" I've seen in a while.

Your general low level education is showing.

LOL. Sorry, ding, but you aren't even able to sell the "petroleum engineer" thing, you CERTAINLY aren't selling the "cosmology and physics" thing.

What you are talking about in this thread is pure, unadulterated philosophy. 100%. There is nothing but fanciful arabesques of imagination leveraging some poorly grasped aspect of quantum which you then "support" by claiming that you are in line with various famous quantum folks in what is a most egregious "appeal to authority" I've seen in a while.

Your general low level education is showing.
Again… if you don’t understand the science of the origin of the universe your opinion of the cause of the universe is uninformed.

Again… if you don’t understand the science of the origin of the universe your opinion of the cause of the universe is uninformed.

LOL. The guy who thinks the Arctic is landlocked "understands" cosmology, Quantum Mechanics and the "origins of the universe".

Ironic.

But your generally poor perception of me ----- works to my advantage.

sure, like your neighbors moving away so you can buy their property more cheaply ... how the c bible works in principle for its ardent supporters. bing, the beginning of the universe, first cause - crusader.

LOL. The guy who thinks the Arctic is landlocked "understands" cosmology, Quantum Mechanics and the "origins of the universe".

Ironic.
It’s funny that you think this is a gotcha. The North Pole is thermally isolated from warm marine currents, dummy. How else do you believe glaciation is possible? It’s like you have no understanding of the requirements for glaciation at the poles.

sure, like your neighbors moving away so you can buy their property more cheaply ... how the c bible works in principle for its ardent supporters. bing, the beginning of the universe, first cause - crusader.
You aren’t making any sense.

the desert religions, their congregations are who represent the uninterrupted, remorseless recorded history of persecution and victimization of the innocent - cougarbear

not the heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity those in the 1st century died for and their dream of liberation theology, self determination the reason for their untimely crucifixion.
Why did you indicate I said that? I didn't. You do a lot of the same nonsense that atheists do. You damn an entire group because of the actions of a few. The OT was part of the plan of God. It had to happen the way it did.

Forum List

Back