Catholics don't have to listen to the pope

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
The so called pope we have is not Catholic

That's all that needs to be said... so I don't see any need to listen to him... until he repents (or appears to)

I'm not holding my breath...

Can u imagine Bergoglio telling the whole world: I wasn't Catholic when I got this role... but I repent... and will be a good Catholic until the end of my time in the Chair of St Peter

right

Last edited:
The so called pope we have not is not Catholic

That's all that needs to be said... so I don't see any need to listen to him... until he repents (or appears to)

Can u imagine Bergoglio telling the whole world: I wasn't Catholic when I got this role... but I repent... and will be a good Catholic until the end of my time in the Chair of St Peter

right
"The so-called pope we have not [sic] is not Catholic"......and you are the one to make that determination? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

---Marjorie Taylor Greene Clarifies How 'Satan Is Controlling' Catholic Church---

i haven't read your info at that site yet

but the title is apropos. The devil is controlling the Novus Ordo "Church" so called..

but the real Church continued the traditions the Church has always had... Archbishop Lefebvre refused to sign the .. one of the primary documents at Vatican II (he was there) and I'm sure there were others... but Lefebvre started the SSPX Church which is the Church Christ founded.

right
Most don't except extreme Catholics who ask for permission to have sex

Most don't except extreme Catholics who ask for permission to have sex
just another imbiber of fake news/info

believe what you want.. As bishop Sheen said There are not 100 persons in the world who are against Cahtolicism but there are many who are against what they THINK is Catholicism" (something to that effect)

just another imbiber of fake news/info

believe what you want.. As bishop Sheen said There are not 100 persons in the world who are against Cahtolicism but there are many who are against what they THINK is Catholicism" (something to that effect)
I went to Catholic schools for 12 yrs. What does that tell you?

not much

considering how rotten things have been in the Church for the last 60 years or so
Pedophile priests represent about 3.5 % of their occupation. The average occupation is a shade under that.

The problem was shipping these priests from parish to parish over the decades

right
Religious nutters don't have to listen to any religious leader. Just start your own denomination like every other Christian who wanted to believe whatever they felt like. Or find a denomination that believes what you want to. It's not hard.

Religious nutters don't have to listen to any religious leader. Just start your own denomination

one god, one truth, one church

like every other Christian who wanted to believe whatever they felt like. Or find a denomination that believes what you want to. It's not hard.

Do you really think it needs for anything what a single human being thinks a new church? If we are not able to agree then we are not able to agree - but this will change when we really will find out what's the real reason behind such superficial problems. So what? Also our ability to think and to find out what's really true is not a god.

-----
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known. So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
-----

-----

Last edited:
Actually, there are more than 3,000 xtian denominations.

What shows that more than 3000 of our denominations are not 100% living in the truth of god. By the way: I guess 4000 of this 3000 denominations are US-American protestant denominations. Some of them have absolutelly nothing to do with the Christian relgion except to use some words which Christians also use. And if for example a Buddhist really takes serios what Shakyamuni - and many of his followers - said then this people are often able to be better Christians - although "the logos" between both religions seems to be very different.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back