There Is A Real Problem...

I think you give our children and grandchildren too much credit. We have 150 years of climate data and we can't agree on what it means. Hopefully our heirs will be smarter than we are but I doubt it.

150 years of data...and thus far it is of little use for anything beyond being the basis for a fictional tale about man made climate change.

In 150 years climate science has failed to produce a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability.

Nor has climate science published a single paper in which the warming we are supposed to be causing has been empirically measured, quantified and blamed on our so called greenhouse gasses.

Those would seem to be the bare minimum bits of knowledge to nail down before starting to wave ones hands hysterically claiming that the sky is falling.

can you provide any actual empirical evidence that supports your belief that we have any control at all over something like sea level?
If you're looking for a confession from the Gaia, you're out of luck. You'll have to settle for circumstantial evidence.

It doesn't matter if I die in a flood that was man-made or natural, I'm just as dead.

What sort of flood do you think people are stupid enough to die in if the water is rising 3mm per year? At that rate, how long would you have to stand there before the tops of your socks got wet...much less drowned?
Storm surge like the one that hit NYC during Sandy.

I think you give our children and grandchildren too much credit. We have 150 years of climate data and we can't agree on what it means. Hopefully our heirs will be smarter than we are but I doubt it.

150 years of data...and thus far it is of little use for anything beyond being the basis for a fictional tale about man made climate change.

In 150 years climate science has failed to produce a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability.

Nor has climate science published a single paper in which the warming we are supposed to be causing has been empirically measured, quantified and blamed on our so called greenhouse gasses.

Those would seem to be the bare minimum bits of knowledge to nail down before starting to wave ones hands hysterically claiming that the sky is falling.

can you provide any actual empirical evidence that supports your belief that we have any control at all over something like sea level?
If you're looking for a confession from the Gaia, you're out of luck. You'll have to settle for circumstantial evidence.

It doesn't matter if I die in a flood that was man-made or natural, I'm just as dead.

What sort of flood do you think people are stupid enough to die in if the water is rising 3mm per year? At that rate, how long would you have to stand there before the tops of your socks got wet...much less drowned?
Storm surge like the one that hit NYC during Sandy.

And you think the 3mm per year that sea level has been rising has anything to do with that? And do you have any empirical evidence at all that that little 3mm per year is due to our activities since it has been rising at that rate for decades?

The reason NY got flooded was that the storm came in at high tide..which has nothing to do with climate change...

Absolutely amazing that someone can be so thoroughly duped that they believe that human beings had anything to do with NY flooding...or sea level rise...or the global climate...especially lacking any empirical evidence to support the belief..

New Topics

Forum List

Back