There is a Federal Law Against Insurrection

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection
>
"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

If there was an insurrection on Jan 6,2021, why has nobody been charged under this law? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection
>
"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

If there was an insurrection on Jan 6,2021, why has nobody been charged under this law? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm pretty sure they haven't finished charging everyone involved in the planning. Nobody said it was over yet.

What "plan?" There was no plan.
I'm pretty sure the folks that planned it, were the same folks that planned the Whitmere "kidnapping."

IOW. . . the Deep State agent provocateurs set up a honey trap.

It wouldn't surprise me at all, if they were the same folks posting those, "Q," messages too. . . to distract and deflate the very real issue of state, corporate, and internal corruption around that Epstein and Maxwell case.

If folks were following, "Q," They weren't following that Epstein case, which was very real.

How many folks knew that James Comey's daughter was the prosecutor for that Ghislaine Maxwell case? How many know, that as soon as that case was wrapped up, the case against the guards around Epstein's cell, for their failures, was dropped. No looking into that, no examination, no penalties.

And Comey's daughter moved to have all the files associated with the case sealed. SO? Maxwell might have trafficked, but to whom? Apparently no one.

Now? Apparently all that needs to happen, is for her to commit suicide, and the corruption can continue, just like the memory holed Franklin Child Prostitution Ring, which mainstream history now calls a "hoax." Which, in twenty years, I have no doubt, this little episode will be rolled into the "Q" psyop., and all will be forgotten.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back