Zone1 There has to be a God because there has to be someone who knows everything

OK, that was just a thought that came to me while responding to someone's post over in... Politics, I think.

But seriously, someone has to know absolutely everything. That's bc life on Planet Earth is incredibly complicated (for mere humans).

It blows your mind to think about such things as... Well, once I asked God something like this

How can you keep track of the billions of people living in Earth, all their prayers, their circumstances and etc... ?

LOL

I didn't get an answer to that one.. Maybe some day.. LOL
There doesn't need to be someone who knows everything.

And there isn't.

There doesn't need to be someone who knows everything.

And there isn't.
The perception of human beings is, the more they know, the more they can fix. The thinking is, stupidity is the reason people suffer.

That is why man has constructed AI. AI is man's attempt at creating a god to fix life's problems for him.

But what if I'm right, and that is, the issue is not about knowledge, the issue is about having wisdom to use knowledge? Then their whole efforts will not only backfire on them, it will potential make things exponentially worse, because knowledge is power, but power to do what?

As the creator of the first A-bomb once said, "I have become death".

It's the same thinking that causes the same people to seek collective governments that are all powerful, with the push towards a one world government.

Power should not be the goal because power corrupts. And despite having a myriad of examples of this, man still has not learned.

Last edited:
The perception of human beings is, the more they know, the more they can fix. The thinking is, stupidity is the reason people suffer.

That is why man has constructed AI. AI is man's attempt at creating a god to fix life's problems for him.

But what if I'm right, and that is, the issue is not about knowledge, the issue is about having wisdom to use knowledge? Then their whole efforts will not only backfire on them, it will potential make things exponentially worse, because knowledge is power, but power to do what?

As the creator of the first A-bomb once said, "I have become death".

It's the same thinking that causes the same people to seek collective governments that are all powerful, with the push towards a one world government.

Power should not be the goal because power corrupts. And despite having a myriad of examples of this, man still has not learned.

That is the folly of humankind. We try to fix things that do not need to be fixed. In doing so we end up acting against the way of the natural world and the way of our own beings.

I think we would find if we left things alone they would almost certainly fix themselves.

That is the folly of humankind. We try to fix things that do not need to be fixed. In doing so we end up acting against the way of the natural world and the way of our own beings.

I think we would find if we left things alone they would almost certainly fix themselves.
Everyone innately knows something is askew with creation

As I've said before, everyone has a "savior" and a "devil" to try and made sense of it.

Everyone innately knows something is askew with creation

As I've said before, everyone has a "savior" and a "devil" to try and made sense of it.
I think trying to make sense of the unknowable is the root of the angst of the human condition.

Humans have a tendency to want to identify agents of causation.

This is the root of all religions.

Psalm 8:4-6 ESV /​

What is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him?

I love that verse. I mean, the idea behind it. When you really think about it, it's pretty mind-boggling. To quote from the movie I Still Believe.... "The God of a trillion stars knows my name, and He has a destiny for me."

Also, you reminded me of this song...

OK, that was just a thought that came to me while responding to someone's post over in... Politics, I think.

But seriously, someone has to know absolutely everything. That's bc life on Planet Earth is incredibly complicated (for mere humans).

It blows your mind to think about such things as... Well, once I asked God something like this

How can you keep track of the billions of people living in Earth, all their prayers, their circumstances and etc... ?

LOL

I didn't get an answer to that one.. Maybe some day.. LOL

Why does there have to be someone who knows everything?

I love that verse. I mean, the idea behind it. When you really think about it, it's pretty mind-boggling. To quote from the movie I Still Believe.... "The God of a trillion stars knows my name, and He has a destiny for me."

Also, you reminded me of this song...

and this one buttercup

King James Bible
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. Isaiah 49:16

Leviticus 26:12 ESV /​

And I will walk among you and will be your God, and you shall be my people.

Psalm 8:4-6 ESV /​

What is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? Yet you have made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor. You have given him dominion over the works of your hands; you have put all things under his feet,
That does not say that God created us to have companionship (I'm not saying He didn't... but those psgs don't cut it)

It's like watching a baby. Sure, you can pretty much predict what it will do all day, but at the same time, it is your joy.
That's a great way of looking at it..

:)

(If only we could all be like babies, though... innocent...)

Forum List

Back