There Are No Stocks of COVID-19 Cultures

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
As far as I know, the Wuhan Coronavirus has never been successfully cultured to provide stocks of the virus for research. According to the following report, that is definitely true for Spain.

Many thanks to Hellequin GB for translating this article from the German-language site Corona Transition:

Spanish government officially admits that the virus has not been isolated
The Spanish Ministry of Health does not have SARS-CoV-2 cultures for testing and does not have a list of laboratories. The government confirms this to critical lawyers and organizations.
“The Spanish Ministry of Health does not have SARS-CoV-2 cultures for experiments and does not have a list of laboratories that have isolation cultures for experiments,”
informed the government in response to a public request from critical citizens, including those from the organizations Asociación Liberum and Biólogos por la Verdad (Biologists for the Truth) of July 22, 2021. This was received by the authorities on August 10 and was registered under the number 001-059144.
Among other things, the lawyers and scientists were interested in whether the virus had been isolated. According to the Transparency Act 19/2013 of December 9, the Ministry of Health had one month from this point in time to formulate a corresponding statement.

All links highlighted
geee ya think that they would be available world wide for such a deadly pandemic

Yet another aspect of this whole event that makes one pause. The lies and misinformation promoted by the establishment regarding the virus and the vaccines are numerous.

As far as I know, the Wuhan Coronavirus has never been successfully cultured to provide stocks of the virus for research. According to the following report, that is definitely true for Spain.

Many thanks to Hellequin GB for translating this article from the German-language site Corona Transition:

All links highlighted
geee ya think that they would be available world wide for such a deadly pandemic
Well that kinda blows the whole "lab leak" thing outta the water now doesn't it?

Lol, too bad it's not true.

Well that kinda blows the whole "lab leak" thing outta the water now doesn't it?

Lol, too bad it's not true.

Oh gee the USA
The articles about Spain
I threw in what about the rest of the planet

Have you gotten your booster yet ....we're concerned about your safety ..get your bossters

All links highlighted
lol. what a rube

All links highlighted

Anything is a scum, the fake PCR 'tests' make the plandemic possible

Forum List

Back