Theodore Roosevelt Statue to be Removed from Museum of Natural History

Where are the police?.....sheriffs FBI national guard?.....our leaders have bowed to the violent minority and let down the peaceful majority.....do I have to spell out what comes next?.....
This is FUCKING INSANITY. Just tear the whole fucking building down, and burn all the history books. All of mankind was bad and evil until Bill Clinton and Barry Obama came along and saved us all.

When does it end?

Teddy Roosevelt statue to be removed from Museum of Natural History

What the hell do they have against Teddy Roosevelt?
Well Theodore Roosevelt even though he defeated the Spanish on San Juan Hill, he didnt really like the red man. He also was the first Establishment Liberal Republican(Progressive RINO). He and Frank had very close ties..

Theodore Roosevelt: ‘The Only Good Indians Are the Dead Indians’
“I don’t go so far as to think that the only good Indians are the dead Indians, but I believe nine out of every 10 are,” Roosevelt said during a January 1886 speech in New York. “And I shouldn’t like to inquire too closely into the case of the tenth.”

shot.jpg

Where are the police?.....sheriffs FBI national guard?.....our leaders have bowed to the violent minority and let down the peaceful majority.....do I have to spell out what comes next?.....
Vandals haven't torn it down. This is a decision by the Mayor. Most of the Americans in New York have already been replaced by anti American immigrants. Our history and culture mean nothing to them. They want Teddy Roosevelt gone. Who is he? Nobody.

This is a democrat city in a democrat state. It protects American interests like they do in Seattle.

We've no leaders left who are courageous enough to defend America from the mob cult. Simple as that. Now what are we gonna do about it?

LOL. After the daily "I was sexually assaulted by Celebrity ______" this week on twitter, when I saw this thread tile I was like Who the hell is Teddy

Next time I get down to Houston, I'm gonna find George Floyd's grave and baptize him properly. Hope they don't have it guarded. BTW, I might to have somebody here to start a Go Fund Me to pay my bail.

They have no idea. They're about destruction. It is the COMMUNIST principle of tearing down EVERYTHING to rebuild their CHAZ style "utopia"
They've been getting complaints about that statue for years, and rightfully so. Jesus, look at it! White massa honored by his subdued subjects. WTF?
It is the MUSEUM that decided to remove it.

The statue shows him seated on a horse while a Native American and an African stand suberviently below him.
"Subservience," Old Crow, or were they there is SUPPORT of him? Maybe BECAUSE of him? Maybe they helped him on his horse. Maybe they were just "beneath" him because they didn't have a horse? Maybe Teddy had them there to show that he was uniting and standing in unity leading the way for all men to be equals?

Eye of the Beholder, Old Crow. Too bad the only thing you see is the frosted donuts of your bigotry and hate.

You must like the protesters then; you can't seem to stop watching them and their activities.

Ignoring inanimate objects does not equate to ignoring criminal activity you fucking water head.

They've been getting complaints about that statue for years, and rightfully so. Jesus, look at it! White massa honored by his subdued subjects. WTF?
It is the MUSEUM that decided to remove it.

Remember how the conservatives are always saying the goddamn Satan worshiping progressive liberal pukes do not have any knowledge of history? Well, this time the bastards have proven it. That bumbling fool DeBlasio needs his ass whipped with a barbed wire wrapped Louisville slugger. Here's what the brain dead protesters are howling about.

Remember when museums used to preserve history? New Yorkers should ask for their tax dollars back.

The statue depicts Teddy Roosevelt dressed in hunting garb atop a horse that is flanked by two hunting guides, an African American man on one side and a Native American on the other. Roosevelt, a renowned hunter, traveled extensively throughout Africa and the Americas.

Forum List

Back