The zionists do NOT speak for the Jewish people and antizionism is NOT antisemitism.

They're are Zionists, the "antizionist" position is explained...calmly and simply.

Thank-you, I could go on and on with what I just saw, but clearly they do not represent the views of traditional Jews. The bias of the interviewer for one, was pretty obvious, even to you I am guessing. How do you feel about them burning Israeli flags? Seriously, what would you expect an Israeli to say?

abi, with all due respect, You can't read 1 word in Hebrew but feel confident about making such ignorant claims about Judaism. I assure You, Judaism is much more than a couple quotes from a fringe group that was excommunicated.
It of course would be better to ask this question a million Jews around the world, I'm pretty sure the overwhelming reaction to burning a star of David would be the same.

I already showed You that the most "antizionist" ultra-Orthodox rabbis were themselves talking about allowing immigration and governing themselves. Later joining efforts in the Knesset, and later supporting the efforts to free Jerusalem.

Now that's funny. All the wars and genocides that have been occurring in the last three to four decades, and Israel's so called "occupation" of Palestine, a country that never existed, is the one that is voted the worst Ha ha ha. Thanks for the laughs.
But, even if all true, that has nothing to do with the zionists pretending they speak for the Jewish people.
They do speak for all Jews because when Zionists in Israel are actually attacked, the anti-Zionist Jews all over the world suddenly become Zionists.
In fact, whenever this happens, the self-hating Jews send money to Israel and all other charities start crying.

--Over 100,000 Orthodox Jews--one place--one day--
They do speak for all Jews because when Zionists in Israel are actually attacked, the anti-Zionist Jews all over the world suddenly become Zionists.
They have been attacked for decades and anti-zionism remains. We see it across all sects of Judaism and in all countries including Israel.

Over 100,000 Orthodox Jews gathered Sunday afternoon, June 9, 2013 in Foley Square in lower Manhattan to protest against the Israeli government's decision to draft their co-religionists into the army. The gathering represented an alliance of prominent Chassidic and Lithuanian yeshiva communities.

Rabbi Elya Ber Wachtfogel,... it is an effort to mainstream, normalize and assimilate the Orthodox Jews into secular Israeli society. And this is only the first step. One of the Israeli leaders said recently, 'When we finish drafting the yeshiva students, we will start drafting the religious girls.' Their goal is to uproot Torah and religion. The steady growth of the yeshiva world over the last sixty years is a thorn in their eyes. And they cannot tolerate it; they have to uproot it."

Rabbi Yaakov Weiss... They wish to force the scholars to leave their studies and fight for a state that they did not create and have no interest in.

Other speakers included: Rabbi Yechiel Yitzchok Glick; Rabbi Noach Isaac Oelbaum, spiritual leader of Nachlas Yitzchok in Kew Gardens Hills; Rabbi Yaakov Horowitz, head of the Beis Meir yeshiva in Borough Park; Rabbi Berel Dushinsky; Rabbi Nachman Stauber; and Rabbi Naftali Frankel of the Rabbinical Court of Jerusalem.

Prayers were recited by Rabbi Osher Kalmanovitz, head of Mirrer Yeshiva Central Institute in Brooklyn, and Rabbi Aaron Schechter, head of Chaim Berlin Yeshiva in Brooklyn.

They have been attacked for decades and anti-zionism remains. We see it across all sects of Judaism and in all countries including Israel.

Over 100,000 Orthodox Jews gathered Sunday afternoon, June 9, 2013 in Foley Square in lower Manhattan to protest against the Israeli government's decision to draft their co-religionists into the army. The gathering represented an alliance of prominent Chassidic and Lithuanian yeshiva communities.

Rabbi Elya Ber Wachtfogel,... it is an effort to mainstream, normalize and assimilate the Orthodox Jews into secular Israeli society. And this is only the first step. One of the Israeli leaders said recently, 'When we finish drafting the yeshiva students, we will start drafting the religious girls.' Their goal is to uproot Torah and religion. The steady growth of the yeshiva world over the last sixty years is a thorn in their eyes. And they cannot tolerate it; they have to uproot it."

Rabbi Yaakov Weiss... They wish to force the scholars to leave their studies and fight for a state that they did not create and have no interest in.

Other speakers included: Rabbi Yechiel Yitzchok Glick; Rabbi Noach Isaac Oelbaum, spiritual leader of Nachlas Yitzchok in Kew Gardens Hills; Rabbi Yaakov Horowitz, head of the Beis Meir yeshiva in Borough Park; Rabbi Berel Dushinsky; Rabbi Nachman Stauber; and Rabbi Naftali Frankel of the Rabbinical Court of Jerusalem.

Prayers were recited by Rabbi Osher Kalmanovitz, head of Mirrer Yeshiva Central Institute in Brooklyn, and Rabbi Aaron Schechter, head of Chaim Berlin Yeshiva in Brooklyn.

Wait until Gaza starts lobbing 2 or more missiles a day.
But, of course, I keep stating such, and in your desperate attempt to create a false scenario, you keep ignoring even recent history when these very same protesters became Israel's biggest defenders when Gaza attacked.
But I get it that you will be beheaded if you play your game truthfully.

If anyone is unable to see what an obvious lie it is to pretend that this topic boils down to:
...a couple quotes from a fringe group that was excommunicated.
...is in denial.

Actually good for them, but again, You mistakenly take this as "antizionism" - it's not, quiet the opposite.It's a support for the Yeshiva world in Israel, good for them.

Don't You see these people care about the nation sitting in Zion?

Credit: PFT

I don't see anti-Zionism here.

Protesting against a political body is natural, it's not racism.
They don't shout "heil Hitler" as they do in BDS campaigns.

I have never heard anyone in BDS say that.

Yes You have...

Ziowood Productions.

One guy, who just happened to be in front of a Stand With Us camera.

What else you got?

Link?

Yes You have...

Ziowood Productions.

What else you got?

The denial is ridiculous
BDS activists don't even try to hide it

Yes You have...

Ziowood Productions.

What else you got?

The denial is ridiculous

It is SOP to put people in demo's to discredit or cause greater problems.

Yes You have...

Ziowood Productions.

What else you got?

The denial is ridiculous

Conspiracy theories are always your handy tool.

Yes You have...

Ziowood Productions.

What else you got?

The denial is ridiculous

Conspiracy theories are always your handy tool.

Including an admission by the police chief.

You always play the conspiracy theory card.

Yes You have...

Ziowood Productions.

What else you got?

The denial is ridiculous

Did anyone make the BDS activists shout "Jews to the ovens" and laugh together?
Get real...

Forum List

Back