The worst thing that happen to black America was LBJ

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
The worst thing that ever happened to Black Americans was LBJ. He FINALLY acceded to a civil rights bill - then launched programs paying women to have illegitimate children, while simultaneously dumping millions of low wage immigrant workers on the country.

seen this with my own eyes.. I grew up with many blacks one was a family unit, successfull college educated, allkids wanted was to be in a ghetto, because of the life style their other black friends were living .
F83979E7-2B6C-4FA7-933C-1C23E64FB24C.jpeg

Ann Coulter is absolutely correct about that. My cousin that lived through those times explained it to me one Christmas. Before LBJ, you either worked or starved.

• Banned
Ann Coulter is absolutely correct about that. My cousin that lived through those times explained it to me one Christmas. Before LBJ, you either worked or starved.
My aunt tells me in Boston welfare was for the Troops that came back home, you picked up trash and you got welfare.. than In 1960’s lbj opened the flood gates of Latinos for welfare here.. accepting refugees.. destroyed the neighborhood my parents grew up in

Yeah, they were much better off when they were being lynched and sprayed down with fire hoses.

You know, back in the day when America was great and the negroes knew their place.

The worst thing that ever happened to Black Americans was LBJ. He FINALLY acceded to a civil rights bill - then launched programs paying women to have illegitimate children, while simultaneously dumping millions of low wage immigrant workers on the country.

seen this with my own eyes.. I grew up with many blacks one was a family unit, successfull college educated, allkids wanted was to be in a ghetto, because of the life style their other black friends were living . View attachment 363347
LBJ was a conservative. Out of sight, out of mind.

• Banned
Yeah, they were much better off when they were being lynched and sprayed down with fire hoses.

You know, back in the day when America was great and the negroes knew their place.
Lbj didn’t stop that.. you can create
A post about that if you want

• Banned

seen this with my own eyes.. I grew up with many blacks one was a family unit, successfull college educated, allkids wanted was to be in a ghetto, because of the life style their other black friends were living . View attachment 363347
LBJ was a conservative. Out of sight, out of mind.
And I’m liberal with my money lol

LBJ destroyed the Black families by putting them on welfare.

The fathers had no responsibility to take care of their children. Nowadays almost 80% of Black families do not have a father living at home.

LBJ did it to get the "Neggra vote for the next 150 years".

The Blacks became Useful Idiots for the Democrats.

Sad, isn't it? Another stupid liberal idea that fucked everything up.

The Civil Rights Act is not welfare, you fucking jackoff.

The Civil Rights Act was good. We're talking about welfare here. :slap:

The Civil Rights Act is not welfare, you fucking jackoff.

The Civil Rights Act was good. We're talking about welfare here. :slap:
Of course the loser deflected

Forum List

Back