The worst popular bands...

Write your opinion of the WORST popular bands.

TWISTED SISTER
I couldn't stand these guys... in my eyes... everything that was wrong with the 80's "video" rock bands...
ABSOLUTELY hated their glam outfits and "parody" make up equally as much as their no talent gimmick songs like "We're not gonna take it" and "I wanna rock"... Snider wrote both of these songs specifically to get noticed and make videos for MTV.
It worked. Really well. Two platinum records well. Even though there was nothing good or original.
The gimmick wore off and the band faded into oblivion fast. Never making another record remotely popular they quit.
Snider tried hard to make it in another band and solo - with marginal notice.

View attachment 491594
At least Twisted Sister was better than Ratt.

Pink Floyd.
One of the greatest super-groups of all time? And here I thought the one thing Tommy'd be for is any band with the word 'PINK' in it! :21:
Shit.

Don't worry, Tommy. So long as you keep wearing Depends, you got your ass covered.

new-6.jpg

Yet another 80's glam rock band....
And this why I consider the 1980s the worst decade of music compared to other decades.

Poison...
Popular for about 15 minutes... and have faded into nothing ever since.
God they were awful...

Look at these dumbasses... I wonder if they are embarrassed seeing this crap now?
I guess they were the first Transgenders?

poison.jpg

Last edited:
Yet another 80's glam rock band....
And this why I consider the 1980s the worst decade of music compared to other decades.

Poison...
Popular for about 15 minutes... and have faded into nothing ever since.
God they were awful...

Look at these dumbasses... I wonder if they are embarrassed seeing this crap now?
I guess they were the first Transgenders?

View attachment 491665
All of them will be bald now. One will be dead, one wont talk to the others. One makes cheese and the other one illustrates childrens books.

I don't really like bands in general.

Every band on earth will have one or two songs that I like though but I've never been one to look out for certain bands, go to concerts etc.

Do me what makes a good band is a band that has less shit songs than some of the other bands.

I don't think I've ever heard an album from any band in my life that if there's 15 tracks on it, 10 of them aren't just boring, shite, filler-type tracks.
Thread diverter: worth the listen imo. One of my fav "bands"......

Greg

Last edited:
Most of the heavy metal hair bands from the 80s.

Don't you think though that the metal bands of the 80's at least are better than the cRap music nowadays that is like "i'm gonna bust a cap in your ass, got a ak-47/sawed off shotgun in one hand and a 40 oz in another and the rapper bragging about all the hoes they have banged?"

Forum List

Back