The Worst Outcome

Bullshit. You use terms (dissociated sociopath, for example) that you use to try and convince others that you are educated and erudite. I know better. There is no such animal in DSM V, with a diagnostic name of dissociated sociopath.

The closest to come with this term (which may have been used decades ago) is Antisocial Personality Disorder, and nothing I've ever said, posted or done would diagnose me as someone who habitually and pervasively disregard or violate the r

Probably less of it. Hmm, how down is Georgia-Pacific?ights and considerations of others without remorse.

Look in a mirror, and follow how trump's behavior fits nicely with this Personality Disorder, along with several other PD's in each of the three cluster, A, B & C.

Educated yourself, or at least look up the meaning of words and phrases you use, in that way you will not keep embarrassing yourself.

It's really your behavior that fits personality disorder. But you knew that already.

Gee, what behavior of mine fits "personality disorder"?

I'm surprised you use Personal Disorder as a singular diagnosis.

So to clear it up, please define in which Cluster of PD's, and what specific diagnosis have you found probative evidence to make this claim?

Still waiting.

Post a pic of your Psychiatry Diploma (You can block your name) with a handwritten piece of paper showing your handle here.

Dr. Douche.

Yawn. Don't need one, never went to Medical School, but I can read, and apparently, you can't or won't read my links. Those are what I've found to support my beliefs, someone who is Educated would find viable and probative links as a rebuttal, this is what smart people do.

How about your Psych 101 report card, hmm?

An opinion piece in The Atlantic, well worth reading:

The Worst Outcome

From the LINK:

"At every turn, President Trump’s policy regarding coronavirus has unfolded as if guided by one rule: How can I make this crisis worse?

"Presidents are not all-powerful, especially not in the case of pandemic disease. There are limits to what they can do, for good or ill. But within those limits, at every juncture, Trump’s actions have ensured the worst possible outcomes. The worst outcome for public health. The worst outcome for the American economy. The worst outcome for American global leadership...

"There is always something malign in Trump’s incompetence. He has no care or concern for others; he cannot absorb the trouble and suffering of others as real. He monotones his way through words of love and compassion, but those words plainly have no content or meaning for him. The only thing that is real is his squalid vanity. This virus threatens to pierce that vanity, so he denied it as long as he could. What he refuses to acknowledge cannot be real, can it?

And even now that he has acknowledged the crisis, he still cannot act, because he does not know what to do. His only goal now is to shove blame onto others. Americans have to face the fact that in the grip of this pandemic, the Oval Office is for all practical purposes as empty as the glazed eyes of the man who spoke from that office tonight."

Those who watched Trump speaking from the Oval Office and will not read this piece will continue to post comments which will defy reality, and be somewhat culpable for the costs in blood and treasure to follow.
directly from YOUR OP:
my opinion of you is you are a dumbass
OPINION!!!
hahahahhahahahahahahhahahah
''well worth reading''
more HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Check out how many points the DOW has dropped every time trump opens his mouth. The POTUS is not only incompetent he is a liability; if we were governed by a Parliamentary System, the PM would call for an election.

Trump is a prime example of the Peter Principle:

https://marketbusinessnews.com/financial-glossary/peter-principle-definition-meaning/

The sad fact is he reached his level of incompetence during his career in business, those who knew him then and those who voted for him never really understood how his business failures would result in total chaos if elected POTUS.

What is also disconcerting is he has surrounded himself with other incompetents, typical in crony capitalism, and most of them were yes men/women who - just as trump is - all about themselves. All of the adults in the White House seem to have been fired or quit, and those adults have nothing positive to report; trump is not a leader, he is the worst outcome any of us could have anticipated.
you ARE really funny

Check out how many points the DOW has dropped every time trump opens his mouth. The POTUS is not only incompetent he is a liability; if we were governed by a Parliamentary System, the PM would call for an election.

Trump is a prime example of the Peter Principle:

https://marketbusinessnews.com/financial-glossary/peter-principle-definition-meaning/

The sad fact is he reached his level of incompetence during his career in business, those who knew him then and those who voted for him never really understood how his business failures would result in total chaos if elected POTUS.

What is also disconcerting is he has surrounded himself with other incompetents, typical in crony capitalism, and most of them were yes men/women who - just as trump is - all about themselves. All of the adults in the White House seem to have been fired or quit, and those adults have nothing positive to report; trump is not a leader, he is the worst outcome any of us could have anticipated.
you ARE really funny
AND he's also REALLY stupid.

What is really funny is these trumpanzees believe they can intimidate me with what a second grader would use. A dimwitted 2nd grader at that.

It's really your behavior that fits personality disorder. But you knew that already.

So to clear it up, please define in which Cluster of PD's, and what specific diagnosis have you found probative evidence to make this claim?

Still waiting.

Post a pic of your Psychiatry Diploma (You can block your name) with a handwritten piece of paper showing your handle here.

Dr. Douche.

Yawn. Don't need one, never went to Medical School, but I can read, and apparently, you can't or won't read my links. Those are what I've found to support my beliefs, someone who is Educated would find viable and probative links as a rebuttal, this is what smart people do.

Introduction to Psychology was not an upper division course, it was one taken in the Freshman or Sophomore year. One more clue that your education must have ended well before the 12th grade.

What is really funny is these trumpanzees believe they can intimidate me with what a second grader would use. A dimwitted 2nd grader at that.
Hey! I'll have you know I went clean through the third grade. So there!
Funny! I SOMEHOW made it through high school and have about 2 year's college credit to my name. But I would bet I'm a heck of a lot smarter than the majority of college grads these days.

The Worst Outcome

From the LINK:

"At every turn, President Trump’s policy regarding coronavirus has unfolded as if guided by one rule: How can I make this crisis worse?

"Presidents are not all-powerful, especially not in the case of pandemic disease. There are limits to what they can do, for good or ill. But within those limits, at every juncture, Trump’s actions have ensured the worst possible outcomes. The worst outcome for public health. The worst outcome for the American economy. The worst outcome for American global leadership...

"There is always something malign in Trump’s incompetence. He has no care or concern for others; he cannot absorb the trouble and suffering of others as real. He monotones his way through words of love and compassion, but those words plainly have no content or meaning for him. The only thing that is real is his squalid vanity. This virus threatens to pierce that vanity, so he denied it as long as he could. What he refuses to acknowledge cannot be real, can it?

And even now that he has acknowledged the crisis, he still cannot act, because he does not know what to do. His only goal now is to shove blame onto others. Americans have to face the fact that in the grip of this pandemic, the Oval Office is for all practical purposes as empty as the glazed eyes of the man who spoke from that office tonight."

Those who watched Trump speaking from the Oval Office and will not read this piece will continue to post comments which will defy reality, and be somewhat culpable for the costs in blood and treasure to follow.

I read it. It's crap.
Thanks for saving me the bother. They ate liver on every Republican President who ever graced the Oval Office, but while Obama and Biden were plotting how much money they would get back from the American Taxpayer using the Ukraine to launder the big bucks with and fool the American taxpayer out of one billion dollars plus a few million for Biden's youngster, Atlantic was sucking Demmie dicks rather than telling the American people the truth.

I have no use for the Atlantic rag. Zero. Nothin'. Nada. Zilch. Rien. Nichego None. akulutho. Niets. 什么. ayin. rud ar bith. ezer. nič. ei mitään.

The Worst Outcome

From the LINK:

Not sure that’s true. The blob isn’t smart enough to actively put enough English on the cue ball to do that. His mess ups gave been of neglect and hubris...not some guidance from this ignorant blob we have as a President

The Worst Outcome

From the LINK:

Not sure that’s true. The blob isn’t smart enough to actively put enough English on the cue ball to do that. His mess ups gave been of neglect and hubris...not some guidance from this ignorant blob we have as a President
That smacks of the intent of the liars in the Demmie Congress. They lied about President Trump doing what Hillary did, and covered her collusion with the Russians up totally. They lied about Trump committing an impeachable offense while covering up Obama's little memo telling his DNC partners in crime to go for Trump's impeachment if he won. They did exactly what that memo told them to do. Obama's hiding.

Tissue, liepitcher?
th

The Worst Outcome

From the LINK:

^^^

Crude anti-USA propaganda from a TDS affilicted moron.

The Worst Outcome

From the LINK:

That smacks of the intent of the liars in the Demmie Congress. They lied about President Trump doing what Hillary did, and covered her collusion with the Russians up totally. They lied about Trump committing an impeachable offense while covering up Obama's little memo telling his DNC partners in crime to go for Trump's impeachment if he won. They did exactly what that memo told them to do. Obama's hiding.

Not sure what any of that nonsense meant. Your blob isn’t smart enough to have engineered what was such a poor response on some fronts. But keep on blaming Clinton, Obama, etc... Nobody is buying it.

2A3E619B-6C5C-40DD-AC10-ADCFCCBFC965.jpeg

The blob said he’s not taking responsibility.

There are no "Trumpanzees" or any other malevolent forces trying to intimidate you, fucking moonbat. They are not real.

Your paranoid delusions about malicious "Trumpanzees" are quite obviously a symptom of TDS.

Last edited:

Still waiting.

Dr. Douche.

Introduction to Psychology was not an upper division course, it was one taken in the Freshman or Sophomore year. One more clue that your education must have ended well before the 12th grade.

Translation: He got a C

The Worst Outcome

From the LINK:

^^^

Crude anti-USA propaganda from a TDS affilicted moron.

I'm surprised anyone has time to read The Atlantic. It does drag on.

Proof that the supporters of trump are mostly limited to some very dumb and easily led people. Not a one of them above who posted on my comment where I questioned the mental acuity of a second grader has posted anything substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking. Nothing but Idiot-grams and zero comments or rebuttals on the OP.

Proof that the supporters of trump are mostly limited to some very dumb and easily led people. Not a one of them above who posted on my comment where I questioned the mental acuity of a second grader has posted anything substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking. Nothing but Idiot-grams and zero comments or rebuttals on the OP.
Have you sated yourself on calling your troll thread out for being a troll thread? Oh, wait. That's apparent--both superficially and down deep. :rolleyes:

Have you sated yourself on calling your troll thread out for being a troll thread? Oh, wait. That's apparent--both superficially and down deep. :rolleyes:

Sadly I used the wrong bait, all I caught were bottom dwellers.

Forum List

Back