Why isn't this common knowledge ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
The brutal history of Mao and Stalin are often just a brief chapter in our history books, and this is a mistake...perhaps a purposeful one ?

It should be common knowledge to Americans, but it isn't. And it may be that we're heading in that direction ourselves if we're not careful.

In this lecture, Jordan Peterson explores the dreadful socio-political consequences of the individual inauthentic life: the degeneration of society into nihilism or totalitarianism, often of the most murderous sort, employing as an example the work/death camps of the Soviet Union.

Buy The Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. It is arguably the most important book of the twentieth century.

Last edited:
The brutal history of Mao and Stalin are often just a brief chapter in our history books, and this is a mistake...perhaps a purposeful one ?

It should be common knowledge to Americans, but it isn't. And it may be that we're heading in that direction ourselves if we're not careful.

In this lecture, Jordan Peterson explores the dreadful socio-political consequences of the individual inauthentic life: the degeneration of society into nihilism or totalitarianism, often of the most murderous sort, employing as an example the work/death camps of the Soviet Union.

Buy The Gulag Archipelago by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. It is arguably the most important book of the twentieth century.

Lenin and Stalin made Hitler look like Tommy Tainted

Jordan Peterson?

I would rather drink a gallon of hot dog water than subject myself to 30 seconds of that charlatan.

Jordan Peterson?

I would rather drink a gallon of hot dog water than subject myself to 30 seconds of that charlatan.
Coming from a Hillary voter . he would take this as an immense compliment.
putin-laughing-gif-1.gif

Lenin and Stalin made Hitler look like Tommy Tainted
Compared Mao Tse Dong Stalin was a gentleman and a social worker. Mao is believed to have allowed 30m to 50m people starve to death. Stalin murdered his 20m outright... in Gulags. Come get your Vaccine Comrades.

That's exactly what it is. The whole world is now moving in this direction, and the left is forcing things this time

Forum List

Back