The woman’s march 2020 OMFG

All these fat ugly woman that will never have kids are screaming at the peaceful protesters

Bedwetters and cry babies.

WnnQJnWlCdvpEyeDy6Bs_23_43273bf13db9817dc1ab4168975978db_image.jpg
View attachment 301113
Meanwhile, the Right also stands up and makes its opinions known.

blob supporters are predisposed to violence.

Were you giggling when you posted this?

The only violence that the progstains are sure to do is killing babies and pulling old men out of their cars and beating them.

Watch for the progstains to kick off the next revolution in Virginia Monday.

The yelling the Screeching, the hate they are saying! It’s a hate march.. where is the hate crime police!?
Watch Live: Fourth Annual Women’s March in Nation’s Capital

Where's a good MOAB when you need one? The really sad thing is that half the people I see there are too young to even vote or have known who the last president was much less a genuine opinion!

Just more child abuse by indoctrination to keep the sickness of progressive liberalism alive for the next generation, just as the Muslims do training children to hate America.

It’s always informative to hear what an INCEL thinks.
Do you know that a majority of males in blue cities will not stop to help a woman in distress anymore? Deplorable men at a higher percentage will. to their own detriment. More and more men are protecting only what is close and around them. Ph uk what you see when out. Ph uk the kids with them. If a kid is playing a dangerous way. Ph uk it! Is equality....equal? Or quotas? Is equality equal or special protections? Either way we are in decline and more males are becoming primal. Incels….bwhahaaa! Let the biatches die!

"The Woman's March..."? Who is the woman who is marching? Why don't Russians teach their trolls spelling?

The yelling the Screeching, the hate they are saying! It’s a hate march.. where is the hate crime police!?

Sometimes they make me laugh. They go around in any other context saying the founders of this country were evil terrible, sexist, racists, pigs..... then you see a chick there quoting Samuel Adams. Really??? They are all evil terrible horrid human beings.... until you can quote them for your own purposes?

Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 4.36.46 PM.png

I was going to look up that quote, and I saw this.
Not to derail the thread, but why the heck did Google assume I wanted to know about Attucks? And who the heck is Attucks? Why the heck is he listed with the founding fathers of our country? I know Google is left-wing, but I try and give them the benefit of the doubt... but what is this??? Who the heck is that nimrod?

All these fat ugly woman that will never have kids are screaming at the peaceful protesters

View attachment 301113

Were you giggling when you posted this?

The below article about one of the previous Hysterical Screaming Radical Feminist Men Hater's Public Tantrums:

upload_2020-1-18_21-59-28.png

upload_2020-1-18_22-0-32.png

The Ludicrous March of the Ugly Pink-Hatters | FlashReport

View attachment 301113

No that would be the Leftists who are predisposed to violence.

Catalogued list so far of Trump supporters who have been attacked by violent Leftist Maniacs, this far 417 that have been reported between 2016 and the most recent already in 2020:

The Database of Attacks On Trump Supporters + Hoaxes

Show a similar list of Trump supporters attacking Non-Trump supporters.

More:

View attachment 301122

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-supporters-attacks-violence-hatred-media-bias/

Here are 639 catalogued between 2015-2018 of incidents of violence and/or threats of violence from Leftist Maniacs against Trump supporters, Trump himself and Republican politicians:

View attachment 301124

^^^^ That above list including clickable links to ALL above incidents are in the below link:

Rap Sheet: ***639*** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters | Breitbart

YouTube channel dedicated to cataloguing violence and threats of violence by Leftist Maniacs toward Trump supporters, Trump himself and Republican politicians:

Violence Against Trump Supporters - YouTube

^^^^ Candycorn thinks violence against Trump supporters is funny, of course IF she was NOT such a big fat slob she herself would LIKE to commit violence on the nearest Trump supporter, only the fact that she cannot get her big fat buttocks OUT of her house prevents her from committing violence on the nearest Trump supporter.

no.

I think your equating rudeness to mailing explosives is funny

View attachment 301113

No that would be the Leftists who are predisposed to violence.

Catalogued list so far of Trump supporters who have been attacked by violent Leftist Maniacs, this far 417 that have been reported between 2016 and the most recent already in 2020:

The Database of Attacks On Trump Supporters + Hoaxes

Show a similar list of Trump supporters attacking Non-Trump supporters.

More:

View attachment 301122

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-supporters-attacks-violence-hatred-media-bias/

Here are 639 catalogued between 2015-2018 of incidents of violence and/or threats of violence from Leftist Maniacs against Trump supporters, Trump himself and Republican politicians:

View attachment 301124

^^^^ That above list including clickable links to ALL above incidents are in the below link:

Rap Sheet: ***639*** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters | Breitbart

YouTube channel dedicated to cataloguing violence and threats of violence by Leftist Maniacs toward Trump supporters, Trump himself and Republican politicians:

Violence Against Trump Supporters - YouTube

^^^^ Candycorn thinks violence against Trump supporters is funny, of course IF she was NOT such a big fat slob she herself would LIKE to commit violence on the nearest Trump supporter, only the fact that she cannot get her big fat buttocks OUT of her house prevents her from committing violence on the nearest Trump supporter.

no.

I think your equating rudeness to mailing explosives is funny

Well the employment of a Funny usually is taken to be that the person thinks the comment is um you know....Funny.

Sometimes they make me laugh. They go around in any other context saying the founders of this country were evil terrible, sexist, racists, pigs..... then you see a chick there quoting Samuel Adams. Really??? They are all evil terrible horrid human beings.... until you can quote them for your own purposes?

View attachment 301138
Not to derail the thread, but why the heck did Google assume I wanted to know about Attucks? And who the heck is Attucks? Why the heck is he listed with the founding fathers of our country? I know Google is left-wing, but I try and give them the benefit of the doubt... but what is this??? Who the heck is that nimrod?
Killed in the Boston Massacre. Slave, I think. They credit him for being a patriot, protesting against the British on the side of the colonists.

View attachment 301138
Killed in the Boston Massacre. Slave, I think. They credit him for being a patriot, protesting against the British on the side of the colonists.
A slave was just walking around Boston.. lol so stupid.. not all blacks were slaves,, many voted, many owned slaves.. democrat narrative on race Is almost all false

View attachment 301138
A slave was just walking around Boston.. lol so stupid.. not all blacks were slaves,, many voted, many owned slaves.. democrat narrative on race Is almost all false
My memory was fuzzy. Mulatto, possibly runaway slave, possibly not.

Crispus Attucks
(c.1723 – March 5, 1770) was an American stevedore of African and Native American descent, widely regarded as the first person killed in the Boston Massacre and thus the first American killed in the American Revolution. Historians disagree on whether he was a free man or an escaped slave, but most agree that he was of Natick[2] (or possibly Wampanoag)[3] and African descent. Two major sources of eyewitness testimony about the Boston Massacre published in 1770 did not refer to him as "black" nor as a "Negro"; it appears that Bostonians viewed him as being of mixed ethnicity. According to a contemporaneous account in the Pennsylvania Gazette, he was a "Mulattoe man, named Crispus Attucks, who was born in Framingham, but lately belonged to New-Providence, and was here in order to go for North Carolina."[4]

Attucks became an icon of the anti-slavery movement in the mid-19th century. Supporters of the abolition movement lauded him for playing a heroic role in the history of the United States.[5]

View attachment 301138

Peachy.... so no reason to have him listed with the founding fathers at all.

View attachment 301138

But but but We Wuz Kangz or whatever :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 301138

But but but We Wuz Kangz or whatever :rolleyes-41:

Have you noticed, that the professional guy that works as manager at an info-tech company, never says that... but the dude at Burger King does?

Yeah, you were kings, now flip my burger please... I need to get to work.

Forum List

Back