The woman king movie is a lie and wholely incorrect. It's made just for applause.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
The woman king is coming out soon and is a complete lie. They weren't noble women, fighting oppression and slavery.

They were royal guards working in a nation founded and supported by slavery. They fought to enslave blacks to sell as slaves. When they were enslaving others they sacrificed them. They didn't fight against this, they were a part of it in their country. Even white Europeans said they didn't want anything to do with slavery they still continued doing so.

No one realizes whites and other nations didn't just go steal blacks from Africa. They bought black slaves from Africa from other blacks.

Here is a brief bit about the nation of Dahomey portrayed in the movie.

Here is Matt Walsh also discussing the dishonesty of the movie. He gets into it at about 4 minutes.

Even bill Maher recently spoke about blacks enslaving their own kind to sell.

It is revisionist history and it is shoved down our throats. You swallow it. I won't be doing that.

even blacks on social media are calling for a boycott. These so called amazons were guilty of atrocities against their own people which is ignored.

Seems the movie had to revise history so it could entertain people.

Which translates to "we don't want people to realize the truth so we can get more praise".

So I guess they want to tell the real story, but alter reality so it isn't the real story.

Almost as threatened as they feel with a non-white Little Mermaid. :heehee:

If they want to complain about inaccuracies, they should tackle "Braveheart".
Well, I must confess that I kinda see their point in a weird way. Look...if art is going to be this "safe space" to where profit is secondary, anomalies are highlighted and the rules and mantras of society do not apply, that's great. I love stories of fierce women, sensitive men, Amanda Gorman's poetry, music that asks questions as much as it soothes etc...

It would seem as though there would be some art from the right calling attention to their new "second class citizen" status, right? TTBOMK, there is none. Now...is that the case or is it just not being highlighted as much as the art I described above is/was?

YOU do get the odd snide cartoon from time to time. But neglected peoples and populations through the ages have lashed out against "the man" in their artwork because its public and the oppressive/dogmatic regime that is keeping them down looks bad destroying the art. Maybe they're not lashing out because there isn't this neglect.

If Hollyweird, conjoined at the hip with the left, cannot be trusted with these little matters, then how can they be trusted or believed on the bigger things.

answer is...they can't.

Equating Hollywood with actual history is like claiming politicians aren't partisan. Hollywood is entertainment not history.

Equating Hollywood with actual history is like claiming politicians aren't partisan. Hollywood is entertainment not history.
True, but unfortunately a pretty big slice of our population's only source of "history" is Hollywood.
And for that reason, I am not a fan of Hollywood's new tendency to make a film "based on a true story" - and then completely change the story fundamentally to recreate "history" to be something more palatable or fit a narrative.
Hollywood has of course added/edited movies based on true events to add excitement etc.
But today Hollywood changes the story completely while still saying "based on a true event"

Example is The Aeronauts.
What is actually true is 2 men, studied meteorologist who were convinced that if they could somehow go into a weather system and collect data they could more accurately predict weather. Through their research of flying balloons into weather systems they forever changed meteorology and saved countless lives by vastly improving weather prediction.
The movie - They omitted one of the men and replaced him with a woman. A woman that did exist at the time. She was a circus performer.
There is no indication she ever even met either of these two men. She was never in a balloon with either of them.
Hollywood made the movie about how she saved the man from dying while doing his research, and it was her that collected the data.
Now why do you think they would do that?
It would have been one thing to inject a female character to make it more appealing for women audience... okay i get that.
But to make HER the center of the movie, and completely lie and make her the person that revolutionizes weather prediction is absurd.

Covering up slavery and other forms of cruelty against black folk.

That’s what evil racists do.

Forum List

Back