"the woman from Michigan", as Trump derisively calls her (SEXIST!), Wonderful Gretchen Whitmer is doing heroic job fighting corona,& must be Joe's VP

Why because you say so?....well you are wrong my friend....and are about most things....

It's all in the link, which is uh WHY I LINKED IT.

Jimmy Carter's Sec of State Warren Christopher got the deal done for the Carter Administration, which was obsessed with getting them freed. Carter flew to West Germany to greet them on their first stop after leaving Iranian airspace.

WIESBADEN, West Germany -- Former President Jimmy Carter flew to West Germany Wednesday and met the 52 freed American hostages -- victims, he said, of a 'despicable act of savagery' by Iran.

Carter, carrying out the mission on behalf of President Reagan, hugged each of the 50 men and two women he had worked 14 months to liberate. He called them 'heroes,' and said it is becoming evident they were 'mistreated much worse than had been prevously revealed.'

Carter meets hostages, decries Iranian 'savagery'

Wow dood. Might be time to see an ophthalmologist. Yes, by the time Carter got there Reagan had been sworn in so he held no office at that point. But thanks for your big bold HEY LOOKA ME font, as that font's he had worked 14 months to liberate

:auiqs.jpg:

And yet they left Iran as Ron was being sworn in, and Ron got the credit, from the hostages as well.

She is saving countless lives, my friends!

When your out boiling grass to eat cause you're satving to death ......cultural marxism wont matter anymore ...including to yourself
That's how Chairman Mao did it and how Stalin did it in 1932. To communists, hunger is a weapon to be used against a stubborn population.

Why because you say so?....well you are wrong my friend....and are about most things....

It's all in the link, which is uh WHY I LINKED IT.

Jimmy Carter's Sec of State Warren Christopher got the deal done for the Carter Administration, which was obsessed with getting them freed. Carter flew to West Germany to greet them on their first stop after leaving Iranian airspace.

WIESBADEN, West Germany -- Former President Jimmy Carter flew to West Germany Wednesday and met the 52 freed American hostages -- victims, he said, of a 'despicable act of savagery' by Iran.

Carter, carrying out the mission on behalf of President Reagan, hugged each of the 50 men and two women he had worked 14 months to liberate. He called them 'heroes,' and said it is becoming evident they were 'mistreated much worse than had been prevously revealed.'

Carter meets hostages, decries Iranian 'savagery'

Wow dood. Might be time to see an ophthalmologist. Yes, by the time Carter got there Reagan had been sworn in so he held no office at that point. But thanks for your big bold HEY LOOKA ME font, as that font's he had worked 14 months to liberate

:auiqs.jpg:

And yet they left Iran as Ron was being sworn in, and Ron got the credit, from the hostages as well.

Doooon't think so. Ron got the credit in the media, which was the point in the first place, but actually they were set to leave the previous day but the Tehran airport was shut down because Iran and Iraq were at war at the time and flights weren't gonna happen at night. But no, Carter and Christopher did all the heavy lifting.

But again, the point is the low-information Cult of Ignorance still waddles around thinking that Reagan did it, apparently by some secret button under the podium while he was in DC taking the oath of office. As if something like that just ---- happens --- on the spur of the moment, spontaneously. Wanna buy a bridge?

Forum List

Back