The wind farms angering renewable energy fans

No, it isn't.
Stop watching FOX.
I don't watch fox. You need oil to manufacture polysilicon for solar. You need oil to manufacture fiberglass for wind turbines. You need oil and coal to manufacture steel, copper, and everything needed for the green revolution.

In your ignorance and simple bigotry I must watch Fox News? I don't watch fox, never have never will. I just happen to work for a living and that work has involved energy and chemical plants. Some of us actually know how things get built because it is our jobs.

Funny how that thought does not occur to you. The simple does not occur to you. You show a pattern of not thinking and being uneducated.

I don't watch fox. You need oil to manufacture polysilicon for solar. You need oil to manufacture fiberglass for wind turbines. You need oil and coal to manufacture steel, copper, and everything needed for the green revolution.
No, shit genius.
Who's talking about banning oil?

FOX and Trumptards.
In your ignorance and simple bigotry I must watch Fox News? I don't watch fox, never have never will. I just happen to work for a living and that work has involved energy and chemical plants. Some of us actually know how things get built because it is our jobs.
Yes, some do, you know how fiberglass is made?
With styrene/polyester resin, which is used to manufacture fiberglass, foam and plastics.

So you have an issue with fiberglass blades used for turbines but none of the other stuff we need?
Funny how that thought does not occur to you. The simple does not occur to you. You show a pattern of not thinking and being uneducated.
Your comment is full of that.

No, shit genius.
Who's talking about banning oil?

FOX and Trumptards.

Yes, some do, you know how fiberglass is made?
With styrene/polyester resin, which is used to manufacture fiberglass, foam and plastics.

So you have an issue with fiberglass blades used for turbines but none of the other stuff we need?

Your comment is full of that.
Hahaha

You said oil is not used to build solar or wind, now you admit it is.

Yes, Moron, who is talking about banning oil, I never mentioned banning oil. You are building strawman arguments.

Hahaha

Yes, Moron, who is talking about banning oil, I never mentioned banning oil. You are building strawman arguments.

Hahaha

You're FOS.

'now the largest polluter on earth'.
I stated it wasn't.

Never stated oil wasn't used to produce them,idiot.

One more reason smaller nuclear reactors should be out top priority.

Since they can be installed with little expense at already existing power plants there is no need to destroy any wilderness areas

You're FOS.

'now the largest polluter on earth'.
I stated it wasn't.

Never stated oil wasn't used to produce them,idiot.
No, that quote was a small part of my comment. Your reply never mentioned that you disagreed with that portion of my comment. Fault yourself when you are being vague and a smart-ass.

The Democrats but the price tag of the green economy at over $100 trillion, making green energy the largest industry in the world. Name anything that will cost more.

Green energy is the largest industry in the world. Nothing is built bigger, nor more of.

$100 trillion, as stated by the industry and government.

No, that quote was a small part of my comment. Your reply never mentioned that you disagreed with that portion of my comment. Fault yourself when you are being vague and a smart-ass.

The Democrats but the price tag of the green economy at over $100 trillion, making green energy the largest industry in the world. Name anything that will cost more.

Green energy is the largest industry in the world. Nothing is built bigger, nor more of.

$100 trillion, as stated by the industry and government.
Over the next 30 years, worldwide cost.

What's ironic is that few seem to know or understand how much "fossil fuel", petroleum and natural gas, is used to make the plastics that go into wind and solar power systems. These alternatives are a high percentage of what they are supposed to be replacing.

Wind blade tech has barely been around about 30 years and the earliest ones have worn out before expected. Their actual lifespan wasn't as long as projected. But here's an interesting option to just dumping them into a landfill.

Engineers are building bridges with recycled wind turbine blades​

Repurposing the blades could help solve a major waste challenge

The wind farms angering renewable energy fans​

In the ranges behind Cairns, bushland is being cleared in the name of climate action. It’s pitting eco warriors against green energy projects.

Snip

So after the opening ceremony, he walked to the top of Mt Emerald to get aerial shots of the site.

Steve had bushwalked through Mt Emerald’s native scrub years earlier and knew the landscape well.

He had no idea at the time that Mt Emerald would become just one of many wind and solar projects proposed, or already under construction, in this part of Queensland, some on significant tracts of unspoilt wilderness.

“It’s really out of control,” Steve says. “And no one knows about it.”

Welcome to the biggest scam in history pal

If you can lay waste to pristine wilderness with wind farms .....Savin the earth pfffffft lol
A predictable surprise.

Really? That's odd. The windmills that I see here in Oregon in the wheat fields only take up the space of their bases, and the wheat grows and is harvested right up to the bases. I see no reason that would not be the case in wildlands. They won't be in National Parks in the US, but there are plenty of places in the National Forest and BLM land that they would work well.

Lol....your entire construct based upon life in Oregon. What a joke.

Wind is a joke btw....a fringe energy source. Still. Same with solar. Growth rates don't mean dick if the baseline was laughable. Since the Obama years, wind and solar provide a smidge more electricity to the grid. To you might be a big deal ( Oregon pov😆) but nobody else impressed.

Dude.....youre like the guy who lives in the sticks in Outer Mongolia his whole life and thinks in women, raisin-sized boobs the world standard. Eliminates any chance of ever being a big picture guy. :iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back