The WHO has reviewed the Omicron cases In South Africa and describes symptoms as SUPER MILD.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Looks like the knee jerk Media got out over it's skis once again and caused a new panic over the Omicron Nothing burger.

1638357465112.png

~S~

This information was available weeks ago by the doctor who discovered the virus. The president and our media already knew this but DESPERATELY needed the distraction from Bidens Blunders

This information was available weeks ago by the doctor who discovered the virus. The president and our media already knew this but DESPERATELY needed the distraction from Bidens Blunders
Because it’s simply too early to determine with any certainty and anyone with an ounce of integrity knows this.

No, because JoeXi is a CIA puppet and the CIA has been involved all along, the report from Nigeria could have been knowingly incubating amongst intelligence agencies as they dance the other marionettes:

Boycott this piece of CIA-Chinese-owned shit in the White House.

’In November 2020, the British spy agency MI6 announced that its spooks would be surveilling foreigners all over the world (presumbably including Americans) who questioned official orthodoxies about COVID-19 vaccines. Declaring the launch of an “offensive cyber-operation to disrupt anti-vaccine propaganda, the Foreign Branch hinted that it would henceforth target individuals who asked awkward or impudent questions about vaccines or questioned official COVID proclamations or countermeasures.’
(Kennedy, The Triumph of the Military/Intelligence Complex: Agencies and COVID-19, in The Real Anthony Fauci, P. 430)

What’s “nonsense” about it?
The variant has been around for WEEKS if not longer in Africa & Europe. It's results on the human body are already known as a result. To somehow think that it's affect on an American body will be different that what it did to those overseas is just patently stupid

The variant has been around for WEEKS if not longer in Africa & Europe. It's results on the human body are already known as a result. To somehow think that it's affect on an American body will be different that what it did to those overseas is just patently stupid
No, the results are not known. They’re only now being studied in any rigorous manner.

Reactions will vary in different genomes different ethnicities, but to us, Omicron appears to be going nuts. It does not seem to know whether to insert or delete. This is one of the first insertions of the spike of all the variants. Mr and Mrs Einstein should snap out of it: the first case likely did not come from South Africa.

Nigeria, Oct

Looks like the knee jerk Media got out over it's skis once again and caused a new panic over the Omicron Nothing burger.

LOCK 'ER DOWN!!!!

MASK 'ER UP!!!!

MAIL IN THOSE VOTES!!!!

If it’s possible to deliberately seed the virus, then the investigation compares Juliette Kayyem to the Wuhan Military Games, Oct 2019.

Denmark Concertgoer Infected with Omicron

If the dipshit URL does not function, Flutrackers Latest Posts has the Danish report.

41 days since it was detected... and we still have ZERO deaths.

Cases are spreading like wildfire, but the severity is so low that it is treated at home or simply allowed to take its course. This leaving those who get it with acquired immunities even if they have had the mRNA poison that stopped you from creating long term immunities before. Omicron is evading the mRNA crap.

And just like the 1917-1918 pandemic a near zero mortality variant is finishing off the pandemic. It moves so fast that in 90 days the US itself will have reached herd immunity. The world will reach that same level in the next 160 days.

Who cares?
The entirely scamdemic is a big lie, only boosters matter.

No, the results are not known. They’re only now being studied in any rigorous manner.
You are correct but it is only "so far". Indeed it does look promising. But as you say; the jury is still out due to a lack of rigorous study. Reminds me of the lack of studies on the long term effects on mRNA vaccines. On them I am also optimistic but as the studies have not been done YET...as in completed ...we still don't know.

Greg

You are correct but it is only "so far". Indeed it does look promising. But as you say; the jury is still out due to a lack of rigorous study. Reminds me of the lack of studies on the long term effects on mRNA vaccines. On them I am also optimistic but as the studies have not been done YET...as in completed ...we still don't know.

Greg
It’s been a year. How long term do you need?

Keep in mind, the activity of the mRNA in the body is quite literally hours or days.

Third round of hoax is double hoax and lockdown loon libbies are desperate to find another myth that can make everyone dependent upon government

It’s been a year. How long term do you need?

Keep in mind, the activity of the mRNA in the body is quite literally hours or days.

"How long is a longitudinal study?​

No set amount of time is required for a longitudinal study, so long as the participants are repeatedly observed. They can range from as short as a few weeks to as long as several decades. However, they usually last at least a year, oftentimes several.

One of the longest longitudinal studies, the Harvard Study of Adult Development, has been collecting data on the physical and mental health of a group of Boston men for over 80 years!"

There are several reports of nucleus infiltration I'd like to see looked at over a LOOOOONG time frame. The FACT is we don't KNOW!!! I am very wary of dismissiveness in these matters.

Greg

"How long is a longitudinal study?​

No set amount of time is required for a longitudinal study, so long as the participants are repeatedly observed. They can range from as short as a few weeks to as long as several decades. However, they usually last at least a year, oftentimes several.

One of the longest longitudinal studies, the Harvard Study of Adult Development, has been collecting data on the physical and mental health of a group of Boston men for over 80 years!"

There are several reports of nucleus infiltration I'd like to see looked at over a LOOOOONG time frame. The FACT is we don't KNOW!!! I am very wary of dismissiveness in these matters.

Greg
We will never know. If we had a two year study, they’d say long term studies are 4 years. If we had a four year study, they’d want an 8 year study.

Meanwhile thousands and thousands keep dying.

It’s always a risk benefit relationship.

I’m not particularly worried about long term side effects specifically because of the biology of the vaccine. There’s nothing in it that lasts very long in the body.

Forum List

Back