The White House Hopes We Can All Forget Afghanistan (And The Press Will Help)

Ghani, for his part, assured Biden that “your assurance of support goes a very long way to enable us, to really mobilize us in earnest.”

Well that didn't age well.

Greg

No it didn't. That dude was one of the first to run like hell out of his own country. That will enable them all right. LOL

I doubt the Americans left behind or their families will forget it despite how the LSM tries to portray it.

I also doubt voters will forget what a fuck up the stuttering imbecile is. Lets not forget the mess he left at the border either. Most Americans want all illegals out our country and Bidumb let a million more in. I doubt voters will forget that either since illegals cost we tax payers billions each year.
Reagan killed 287 Marines in Beirut and still got reelected.

Ghani, for his part, assured Biden that “your assurance of support goes a very long way to enable us, to really mobilize us in earnest.”

Well that didn't age well.

Greg
America sold Ghani and his government down the river.

But that isn't anything that Americans will be concerned over. The attitude has already been adopted that says he was weak and deserved it.

Of course it's not true. America left him in a sure losing situation. There's no use in America feigning concern for the Afghan people anymore.

What sort of terrorism do you think is not objectionable? Do tell.

You folks don't realize that the Taliban can think for itself, and have their own interests that don't include being the puppet state you think can happen.

Yeah, IS-K and Al Qaeda, those will be the ONLY ones doing bad things. Do you not realize the Taliban itself can now commit any atrocity they choose and you folks gave them plausible deniability? Wow.
Yup and the Taliban from what I've read is filthy rich and they now have billions of dollars worth of military equipment left them by the fleeing Afghan army.

You know, strategically speaking, the lack of willpower by the Afghan army to continue fighting after Trump pulled out 27k troops screwed the pooch for the whole operation to evacuate Afghanistan yet we managed to do it, right or wrong it's over.

Reagan killed 287 Marines in Beirut and still got reelected.
Reagan didn't kill 287 marines. A Truck bomb created by Sharia law mutants did. Hell Reagan pulled all of our people out after that as the rag heads knew he would.

The thing these idiot liberals don't seem to understand, is that Biden left Americans behind, way more than they are admitting to, and now the Taliban, IS-K, or whoever else now dictates the news. The American press might try to ignore it, but at the end of the day, they'll cover it or lose viewers and advertising money.
Yes, they are clearly dictating the news. Check out this video showing a terrified Afghan reporter deliver the news....

Yes, they are clearly dictating the news. Check out this video showing a terrified Afghan reporter deliver the news....

No doubt our liberals would like to do the same at Fox and anyone else who doesn't agree with them. The American press is starting to wake up to the disaster that is Biden, but they are still way too invested to in the left. If they don't break away soon, their relevance will diminish quickly.

Shitstain that's in no way what I implied

Stupid fck
Express your rage!
You got caught with your pants down and now that's all you have left.
Your consolation is in the fact that Trump set the stage for Biden on his deal with the Taliban that made it all possible for Biden.

Ending the war is Biden's slamdunk and it can't be counterspun by anybody to make it not so.

Just as expected for a victorious army. And if history of wars repeats, some heads will roll.

However, events so far indicate that the Taliban will be showing much more restraint than Americans have ever shown in any of America's wars. Will that continue?

Are we unanimous in hoping it will? Or is just the opposite true with Trump's supporters who have to eat sour grapes?

Express your rage!
Your consolation is in the fact that Trump set the stage for Biden on his deal with the Taliban that made it all possible for Biden.

Ending the war is Biden's slamdunk and it can't be counterspun by anybody to make it not so.

Go away, you're a fcking bore, Donnie

The mistake being made among others is that they separate Afghanistan from the global war on terror. They is one and the same and our government has made a big mistake giving up ground and providing a safe place for our enemies to gather and train and supply and plan attacks against those in the free world.

No one is confusing anything...unless it is Dementia-ravaged Joe Biden:

"We went to Afghanistan for the express purpose of getting rid of al Qaeda in Afghanistan as well as — as well as — getting Osama bin Laden. And we did.”
- Joe Biden

Facts First: Biden’s claim that al Qaeda is “gone” from Afghanistan is false — as his own administration acknowledged soon afterward. Following Biden’s remarks, Pentagon press secretary John Kirby told reporters, “We know that al Qaeda is a presence, as well as ISIS, in Afghanistan, and we’ve talked about that for quite some time.”

Express your rage!

I guess we'll see in the next few weeks. Islamic terrorists have a thing for anniversaries, and 9/11 is coming up. That you honestly believe the Taliban has any intention of even looking like an American puppet regime tells me you are delusional or stupid.

Biden ending the war can't be counterspun to Trump's advantage now. It's just too big for that.
No one is trying to spin anything to Trump's gain.

Trump left office, and the Afghan war continued. Biden took over, and from that point every decision he made, every action he took was HIS. Ending the war - Biden. The horrific way it ended - Biden. Leaving Americans behind - Biden.

Last edited:
Go away, you're a fcking bore, Donnie
I'm going to capitalize on your rage as long as you allow it.

Biden has stumbled into a slamdunk for himself and it's at a time when he needed it the most. It's not going to be counterspun in Trump's favour and that's devastating for Trump's cause.

Your best message now is in the fact that Trump enabled it all with his deal with the Taliban. That's the best offer I have for you.

Forum List

Back