Zone1 The White Crime Problem They Won't talk About

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is interesting you start a thread "The White Crime Problem They Won't talk About", yet you list and link multiple articles where the subject is plainly stated, starting with the words white on white crime. It appears it is being talked about, if you posted legit articles.
I am talking about people here. They whine about us not talking about black on black crime when I spent more than 20 years working in the black community reducing it. Yet when the issue is white on white crime we get stuff like we see here, including your post.

“From 1994 to 2015, white-on-white violence (down 79%) and black-on-black violence (down 78%) declined at a similar rate.”

This information comes from a report issued in October of 2017 by the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics. The title is “Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-15.” This report shows that from 1994 to 2015, while the Fox News prime time lineup, and most American media were promoting a narrative of high black-on-black crime, the reality is that black-on-black crime decreased. It also shows that most crimes are intra-racial and that whites were victimized primarily by other whites in similar percentages.

“During 2012-15, there were no differences among white, black, and Hispanic intraracial victimizations reported to police.”

These facts show the utter nonsense racist whites share relative to the issue of black-on-black crime. This information kills the claim by the racist subculture that blacks don’t take responsibility for crime due to the arduous work of unknown, not-so-famous blacks toiling in obscurity in cities/towns all over this country. These are the stories that rarely get told by the media.

On August 15, 2013, The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice published a paper by Mike Males titled, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests.” Americans tend to create nostalgia about the past. The fact is that the good old days never were. I say this as a black citizen of this country, but the “good old days” never existed for anyone. Males points this out in his report. “For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964. Black youths’ murder arrest rates are considerably lower today than back when Bill Cosby was funny (long, long ago).”

We keep reading racist trash about black crime despite the reduction in black crime.

Whites lead the nation in crime every year and the excuse of there are more of us is simply an argument that has no merit.

Any white person that commits a big crime I hope gets a bullet in the head. Get it

Any human. How many babies do whites kill gang banging?
Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

Tell us about what the media doesn't show.

The moderator just shredded your sources and topic. We have no idea what you are talking about

This is so racist you coloreds have a Zone 1 section
There is nothing racist about this and nothing has been shredded.

It is interesting you start a thread "The White Crime Problem They Won't talk About", yet you list and link multiple articles where the subject is plainly stated, starting with the words white on white crime. It appears it is being talked about, if you posted legit articles.
Show me where the issue of white on white crime is being discussed here by whites, then show me where white on white crime is being addressed by media and the authorities as black on black crime is.

So once agian we see the refusal to take responsibility for a big problem in their communities by they very peyople who bark the loudest about everybody else taking responsibility.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It's only bigotry when facts are posted about whites. But made up white bullshit about blacks are facts according to someone like you.
Who said whites aren't criminals...lolol

I advise everyone to never respond to these coloreds here. They should never have been brought here. They have been a cancer on a great society. Most are worthless bastards

Bye Bye Racists

Zone 1 is intended to spark real discussion, not a soapbox. The wording of the OP, is more inflammatory and baiting than promoting discussion, it would be better in the Badlands.

For folks trying to start threads here, think: am I trying to stupimulate honest discussion of the topic or am I setting the stage for a flame fight? Are you putting a group on the defensive or encouaging discussion? How you frame it in the OP makes all the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back