Zone1 The White Affirmative Action Program

I believe that I know exactly what racism is and that you conflate the word when it suits your need to deny. I know what I am talking about when I say what I do, and so, the reaction to white prejudice is what you want to make the same as white prejudice. White prejudice created racism. Last, you apparently have not faced actual racism because if you had, you don't try talking about how it is not as bad as I think.
I do believe some on this board don't know the difference between the two words.
Blacks are as prejudice as anyone, and if they can't admit that, they are either lying to
themselves or are truly ignorant.

Oh, reparations...got it.
Stay in school, get an education, keep the family unit together and it's a win-win for everyone.
And your attitude is why I created this thread. Whites have received direct economic stimulus from the government on several occasions and they did not stay in school. In fact they created Title 4 of the Social Security Act to give white single moms with no man at home, financial assistance.

This thread is not about what blacks want son. It's about what whites have been given.

I do believe some on this board don't know the difference between the two words.
Blacks are as prejudice as anyone, and if they can't admit that, they are either lying to
themselves or are truly ignorant.
Black prejudice has not resulted in a system where blacks have 20 times the wealth of everybody else because blacks excluded all others for 190 years. Again, this thread is about what whites have been given, not your opinions about black prejudice.

And your attitude is why I created this thread. Whites have received direct economic stimulus from the government on several occasions and they did not stay in school. In fact they created Title 4 of the Social Security Act to give white single moms with no man at home, financial assistance.

This thread is not about what blacks want son. It's about what whites have been given.
I'm not sure where you have been...."son".
In fact they created Title 4 of the Social Security Act to give white single moms with no man at home, financial assistance. Funny how Black single
moms with no man at home get the same financial assistance. Weird that.

Some people want to whine, no minds have been changed, or will be changed, so they will just keep whining.

Black prejudice has not resulted in a system where blacks have 20 times the wealth of everybody else because blacks excluded all others for 190 years. Again, this thread is about what whites have been given, not your opinions about black prejudice.
Whites have been given.....and Blacks have been given. Enjoy your thread, IM2. :clap2:

Meister is your son??

I'm not sure where you have been...."son".
In fact they created Title 4 of the Social Security Act to give white single moms with no man at home, financial assistance. Funny how Black single
moms with no man at home get the same financial assistance. Weird that.

Some people want to whine, no minds have been changed, or will be changed, so they will just keep whining.
They created this in 1935 and blacks were initially excluded. In fact this policy was a remake of Mothers AID laws that began in 1910 and those laws excluded blacks. Apparently minds have been charged and minds are changing. Just face the reality of everything whites have been given. 246 years is longer than 57 years, and whites have got what you think AA is for 246 years.

This thread is about white affirmative action, not what I supposedly benefitted from according to you. This thread was made so that people such as yourself understood just how much whites have been given and for how long.

End the gaslighting, because your gaslighting just creates more animosity towards whites by blacks. You talk about hate from both sides as if everything has been the same. This shows a serious disconnect from reality that you have.

The hate is the white racism that continues. You want to pretend that the reaction to that hate is the same thing. Dan Rather called it the hate that hate produced. Stop making false equivalences, work to end the hate whites created and you will see that the reaction to that hate will reduce also.
Black poverty is not caused by white racism, but by the race gap in average IQ's. The average black IQ is 85. The average for whites is 100.

Hatred for blacks is cause by the high black crime rate. In addition, whites do not like being told that we have an obligation to pay every black "family," so called, a half million dollars. We think blacks should pay us for the benefits of living in a civilization vastly superior to anything blacks have been able to create on their own.

I believe that I know exactly what racism is and that you conflate the word when it suits your need to deny. I know what I am talking about when I say what I do, and so, the reaction to white prejudice is what you want to make the same as white prejudice. White prejudice created racism. Last, you apparently have not faced actual racism because if you had, you don't try talking about how it is not as bad as I think.
People aren’t racist against you, you just have a bad attitude

They created this in 1935 and blacks were initially excluded. In fact this policy was a remake of Mothers AID laws that began in 1910 and those laws excluded blacks. Apparently minds have been charged and minds are changing. Just face the reality of everything whites have been given. 246 years is longer than 57 years, and whites have got what you think AA is for 246 years.
None or most whites weren’t alive during those years you listed. People do not act like they did back then. The reason you think people are racist against you is that your arrogance and asshole demeanor makes you a disgrace to your race.

Who is getting economic stimulus?

246 years of white Affirmative action. It's documented. There is no debating the truth of this matter.

You’ve been shown multiple times that blacks were NOT excluded.

I have documented history supporting me and when I make such statements as whites have got AA for 246 years, people like you ask for links.

You can't dispute the evidence so you try this silly tactic.
You are here in America only by a twist of fate and the benevolence of the American people. You are an Asterick-American, only here by odd circumstances and a questionable change in the US Constitution (Abraham Lincoln thought it might be unconstitutional).

Whites built this country with our minds. Blacks contributed nothing but unskilled labor.
Absolutely !!!

That fact should be shouted from every rooftop ten times a day.

Or, until blacks understand the reality of our country's birth. Right now they're creating fairy tales based on nonsense.

When Aid for Families with Dependent Children was introduced during the New Deal it was specifically restricted to widows, deserted wives, and their legitimate children. We need to get back to those restrictions.

When Aid for Families with Dependent Children was introduced during the New Deal it was specifically restricted to widows, deserted wives, and their legitimate children. We need to get back to those restrictions.
I like those restrictions. Why reward women for having babies out-of-wedlock that they can’t afford? It’s the main reason people remain stuck in poverty.

Forum List

Back