Zone1 The White Affirmative Action Program

Well, excuuuuuse me!

Would you like to discuss the Topic?
Maybe we could investigate the possible reasons IM2 may think Affirmative Action worked so well for Whites ...
And whether or not he thinks it is equally effective for Blacks.

Although I am willing to bet that he will say something about White Women benefitting the most from current Affirmative Action policies ...
Which is kind of funny because he still supports the idea ... And hasn't figured out that Government is the problem.

What do you think about?

Would you like to discuss the Topic?
Maybe we could investigate the possible reasons IM2 may think Affirmative Action worked so well for Whites ...
And whether or not he thinks it is equally effective for Blacks.

Although I am willing to bet that he will say something about White Women benefitting the most from current Affirmative Action policies ...
Which is kind of funny because he still supports the idea ... And hasn't figured out that Government is the problem.

What do you think about?

You know, honestly….I wish we COULD figure out why IM2 and the other black activists on this forum thinks that affirmative action - at least in the college and grad school arena - hasn’t benefited blacks above all. But I think it would be impossible objective.

Where I worked, there was never a discussion as to how we could get more women in. The “holistic” approach was always about getting blacks, who would be kicked to the curb had they been white, admitted to the program without the ire of - and possible lawsuits from - the better qualified whites who were rejected.

But to expand and more directly address your point, where did IM2 get the impression that the government gave whites free land? Perhaps he’s talking about the old West and “stake your claim“ days, but I seriously doubt that most Americans today descended from that minority of people. Whites alive today EARNED their property.

Cognitive dissonance must be required if you are a right winger. There is not else you can call the explicit racial preferences whites got by written law until 1965 but White Affirmative Action if your argument is that AA is racial preference. In any description, the system was built on white preference. And the years since 1965, whites have still benefitted by AA. So you guys trying to argue and make ignorant claims about black favoritism just need to learn how to face the truth.

Cognitive dissonance must be required if you are a right winger. There is not else you can call the explicit racial preferences whites got by written law until 1965 but White Affirmative Action if your argument is that AA is racial preference. In any description, the system was built on white preference. And the years since 1965, whites have still benefitted by AA. So you guys trying to argue and make ignorant claims about black favoritism just need to learn how to face the truth.

So ... Does that mean you are opposed to Affirmative Action?

So ... Does that mean you are opposed to Affirmative Action?

Just you watch. The black activists like IM2 who are claiming - quite loudly - that Affirmative Action hasn’t benefitted blacks will be the first to scream bloody murder when the SCOTUS hears the case next month and rules race-based admissions practices are a violation.

The typical black "family" consists of an unmarried welfare mother and several illegitimate children by several different men who have done nothing to support them. If each of these "families" gets $500,000 I suspect they will spend it fairly quickly on what is called "bling." It will be spent on fancy clothes, fancy cars, expensive vacations, and so on. It will be gone very quickly. Then they will demand more.

Just you watch. The black activists like IM2 who are claiming - quite loudly - that Affirmative Action hasn’t benefitted blacks will be the first to scream bloody murder when the SCOTUS hears the case next month and rules race-based admissions practices are a violation.
When the Supreme Court rules against affirmative action I will jump for joy! Universities have become so woke that they will do what they can to keep unqualified blacks who never should have been admitted. Most employers in the private sector resent government pressure to hire blacks who obviously cannot perform adequately. These will be fired by the hundreds of thousands, opening up jobs for whites and Orientals who deserve them.

Yay 3.png

Were you around for the ratification of the constitution?

That happened in 1787. It impacts us today.

So just drop that stupid tactic, it doesn't work.

And what YOU don't buy don't matter.

Just grow up and understand that you have benefitted from the largest Affirmative action and social engineering program perhaps in world history. And it's documented.
And you've benefited also from what we have, and that's documented. You were never in chains, and you were afforded an education, ect.
Equity is there for you. Once the prejudice from both sides is put aside, people can move on. It may take a few more generations to dilute the hatred
from both sides, but it's coming.

And you've benefited also from what we have, and that's documented. You were never in chains, and you were afforded an education, ect.
Equity is there for you. Once the prejudice from both sides is put aside, people can move on. It may take a few more generations to dilute the hatred
I think the hatred is getting worse due to the racial anger created by terrorist hate groups such as the BLM (and the lie about Floyd being a racist incident) and activist groups like the Black Panthers (who intimidated whites on Election Day in Philly and whom Obama’s DOJ refused to prosecute).

i also think it’s being made worse when blacks such as a few posters we have on this forum blame racism for all their problems, rather than look inside to determine how they can adjust their behavior and change their decisions to become more successful in life.

I think the hatred is getting worse due to the racial anger created by terrorist hate groups such as the BLM (and the lie about Floyd being a racist incident) and activist groups like the Black Panthers (who intimidated whites on Election Day in Philly and whom Obama’s DOJ refused to prosecute).

i also think it’s being made worse when blacks such as a few posters we have on this forum blame racism for all their problems, rather than look inside to determine how they can adjust their behavior and change their decisions to become more successful in life.

Any challenge you offer only supports the opposition's objections.

The only solution is to not put it in your pack and carry it around, while pretending you are trying to get rid of it.
You have to walk away from it and just let it die on its own ... Starve it to death.

Any challenge you offer only supports the opposition's objections.

The only solution is to not put it in your pack and carry it around, pretending you are trying to get rid of it.
You have to walk away from it and just let it die on its own ... Starve it to death.

Who says it will die on its own? These things have a tendency to take on a life of its own when people don’t speak up and object. “All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.”

The hatred is getting worse because blacks and their white apologists can see that equal rights to not enable Negroes to achieve equal results. Equal rights draws attention to unequal IQ averages, and denies blacks an alibi for their lower standard of living.

Who says it will die on its own? These things have a tendency to take on a life of its own when people don’t speak up and object. “All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.”

It won't die as long as you keep digging it up and trying to fight with it.

It's tempting ... People get defensive, think they have a better plan ... But don't want to understand how to starve it to death.
It's not about ignoring evil ... It's about no longer entertaining evil that serves nothing but itself.

How well is that speaking up and objecting going for you ... Remembering that you yourself know it is just getting worse.
That is because it is feeding the beast when you fight it ... And you aren't getting anywhere.

If you carry it with you ... You are keeping it alive and well ... Not fighting it.

Last edited:
This thread is about white affirmative action, not what I supposedly benefitted from according to you. This thread was made so that people such as yourself understood just how much whites have been given and for how long.

End the gaslighting, because your gaslighting just creates more animosity towards whites by blacks. You talk about hate from both sides as if everything has been the same. This shows a serious disconnect from reality that you have.

The hate is the white racism that continues. You want to pretend that the reaction to that hate is the same thing. Dan Rather called it the hate that hate produced. Stop making false equivalences, work to end the hate whites created and you will see that the reaction to that hate will reduce also.

This thread is about white affirmative action, not what I supposedly benefitted from according to you. This thread was made so that people such as yourself understood just how much whites have been given and for how long.

End the gaslighting, because your gaslighting just creates more animosity towards whites by blacks. You talk about hate from both sides as if everything has been the same. This shows a serious disconnect from reality that you have.

The hate is the white racism that continues. You want to pretend that the reaction to that hate is the same thing. Dan Rather called it the hate that hate produced. Stop making false equivalences, work to end the hate whites created and you will see that the reaction to that hate will reduce also.
But this thread is a lie.

You seem to deny reality, IM2. We all benefited, WHITES (on topic), and Blacks.
People who are blindly prejudice will not be able understand this. They will deny the obvious.
I don't need to go back 250 years to figure this out.
Not sure what you mean by always posting the term "gas lighting". It's an over used term.
Can't change the past, but we are changing the future.

I do believe you loosely use the the term "racism" far too often and really get confused with its use.
In doing so, you dilute real racism where it is a problem, but not as vast as you think.
You seem to conflate the term racism with prejudice. There is prejudice from both sides and
probably equal. Something to think about, anyways

You seem to deny reality, IM2. We all benefited, WHITES (on topic), and Blacks.
People who are blindly partisan will not be able understand this. They will deny the obvious.
I don't need to go back 250 years to figure this out.
Not sure what you mean by always posting the term "gas lighting". It's an over used term.
Can't change the past, but we are changing the future.
I don't deny anything. White families have 20 times the wealth of blacks, 17 times that of Hispanics, and about 25 times that of Native Americans. Blacks are 13 percent of the population but have 2.7 percent of the wealth. I can keep going. These numbers are reality, your belief is not.

You gaslight when you try making claims about how things are on both sides. You appear to believe that what whites have done and continue doing have not created animosity. So you ignore that to talk about hate on both sides as if it has come from the same thing.

End the excuses and diversions. You guys recognize the past when it's in your favor. We can fix the damage created by the past. That's the point of bringing it up.

I don't deny anything. White families have 20 times the wealth of blacks, 17 times that of Hispanics, and about 25 times that of Native Americans. Blacks are 13 percent of the population but have 2.7 percent of the wealth. I can keep going. These numbers are reality, your belief is not.

You gaslight when you try making claims about how things are on both sides. You appear to believe that what whites have done and continue doing have not created animosity. So you ignore that to talk about hate on both sides as if it has come from the same thing.

End the excuses and diversions. You guys recognize the past when it's in your favor. We can fix the damage created by the past. That's the point of bringing it up.
Oh, reparations...got it.
Stay in school, get an education, keep the family unit together and it's a win-win for everyone.

I do believe you loosely use the the term "racism" far too often and really get confused with its use.
In doing so, you dilute real racism where it is a problem, but not as vast as you think.
You seem to conflate the term racism with prejudice. There is prejudice from both sides and
probably equal. Something to think about, anyways
I believe that I know exactly what racism is and that you conflate the word when it suits your need to deny. I know what I am talking about when I say what I do, and so, the reaction to white prejudice is what you want to make the same as white prejudice. White prejudice created racism. Last, you apparently have not faced actual racism because if you had, you don't try talking about how it is not as bad as I think.

Forum List

Back