The Whistleblower should testify!

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
Even though by law, a whistleblower has no obligation to risk his or her safety by publicly testifying I think that there is an argument that can be made it would be in the best interest of the nation.

So I think that the whistleblower should offer to testify.

Right after President Trump, VP Pence, Secretary Pompeo, and Rudy Giuliani testify- and after President Trump has voluntarily waived any of the 'executive exemption' he has unilaterally claimed.

Certainly, if the American people deserve to hear in open testimony the Whistleblower testify- the American people deserve to hear Trump, Pence, Pompeo and Giuliani testify- along with all of the other administration people who the President has voluntarily decided to block the testimony of.

By the way- that goes for the Biden's also- the House Democrats should agree to issue subpoenas to Hunter Biden the day after President Trump sits before the House in public and testifies under oath.

Trump and his supporters say we must hear from the whistleblower under oath before the American people.
I think getting Trump to testify under oath would be a fair trade off.

But Republicans will never let Trump testify under oath.

Not a chance in hell Trump could testify under oath without perjuring himself.

Why am I not surprised than not a single Trump Twinkee could defend demanding that the Whistleblower testify- but not President Trump?

Forum List

Back