The weirdest NFL moment of the day so far goes to the Cincinnati Bengals

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Bengals down 27-0 with 32 seconds left in the game on 3rd and 7 and kicks a FG on 4th and 7 to make the score 27-3? is the coach half retarded?

Bengals down 27-0 with 32 seconds left in the game on 3rd and 7 and kicks a FG on 4th and 7 to make the score 27-3? is the coach half retarded?
No, no, it's full retard, which is the entire organization.

I stopped following the Bungs in the mid 90's. And no, it was not just because the team had been beyond horrible under the new owner Mike Brown. The catalyst was the following story. So there I was, sitting there waiting to watch another abysmal performance from the Bungs, only, I see a massive tarp on the side lines. Naturally, I wonder, "What's that?" The announcers said that the Bungs were so bad, that their own fans were pelting them with anything they could find, bottles, rocks, anything. At that very moment, I realized. I can't do this anymore Who does this?

I then stopped watching the NFL altogether, and never looked back. And with the NFL showing their arse of late with all of the political crap, I have to say, it was one of the best decisions of my life.

They did not want to be shut out...

there is no difference between 27-0 and 27-3

Yes there is seeing the other team only won by 24 points and not 27...

See the difference?

All I see is a blowout loss

True, but by 24 and not by 27 and take the winning team shut out away from them...

See the difference?

True, but by 24 and not by 27 and take the winning team shut out away from them...

shut outs dont mean shit to a team who won

See the difference?

You never played sports have you?

See the difference?

So what if he didn't?

Neither have the Bengals.

Sure there is... High pressure on the kicker. If he misses it, I'm looking for another kicker.

*shifty eyes*
You don't understand.

Padding the stats for the kicker is his only hope that another team might take him.

It's the only hope he has.

See the difference?

So what if he didn't?

Neither have the Bengals.

It matter when someone keep on writing about how three points do not matter...

A shutout is better than giving up three points...

You don't understand.

Padding the stats for the kicker is his only hope that another team might take him.

I understand just fine. As a ex-couch, no where even remotely close to where this man is in comparison mind you, I would choose the least likely play that would get players injured in a game that I can't win, while still trying to show that no matter what we are going to play to get better as a team. Another repetition for the kicking team is more important than kneeling the ball. Another repetition for the special teams is more important, than anything the offence is going to do because the game is absolutely unwinnable.

Long story short... I would have done the same thing. I would have kicked the field goal.

***Note: This is only going off of the information given in this thread. I don't really watch any team but the Cowboys now. And even that is losing it's luster. Fuck the NFL.

You don't understand.

I understand just fine. As a ex-couch, no where even remotely close to where this man is in comparison mind you, I would choose the least likely play that would get players injured in a game that I can't win, while still trying to show that no matter what we are going to play to get better as a team. Another repetition for the kicking team is more important than kneeling the ball. Another repetition for the special teams is more important, than anything the offence is going to do because the game is absolutely unwinnable.

Long story short... I would have done the same thing. I would have kicked the field goal.

***Note: This is only going off of the information given in this thread. I don't really watch any team but the Cowboys now. And even that is losing it's luster. Fuck the NFL.

So down go for it on 4th down and be concerned about a shutout when u played like dookie all game

See the difference?

However, if the Bengals and Ravens are tied for first place in the division at the end of the regular season, those 3 points can matter in the tiebreaking procedure to determine the division champion.

See the difference?

However, if the Bengals and Ravens are tied for first place in the division at the end of the regular season, those 3 points can matter in the tiebreaking procedure to determine the division champion.

You talking about tiebreaker and first place regarding the bengals? Im going to the toilet

Forum List

Back