The Weekly Update, From Your President.

I love a strong President! President Donald J. Trump exudes strength, valor and confidence. I love how calm he is. He loves our military and our military loves him! He's my kind of President!

I love a strong President! President Donald J. Trump exudes strength, valor and confidence. I love how calm he is. He loves our military and our military loves him! He's my kind of President!

Really? Then why did he just kick the Joint Chiefs and the CIA off his National Security Counsel and put Bannon on it? The man is an idiot.

Really? Then why did he just kick the Joint Chiefs and the CIA off his National Security Counsel and put Bannon on it? The man is an idiot.
Maybe because they had obama's dick smell on their breath?

Trump's little nub is easier to swallow

Trump's little nub is easier to swallow
The board defers to your first hand experience in this matter... Wipe your chin.

Forum List

Back