Black Man schools BLM and SJW crowd

What they need is hope of bettering their situation and the only way to make that happen is through economic opportunities. The biggest fear of the commies is that blacks would have that opportunity because then the commies would have nothing to offer them. It is imperative that blacks remain an underclass and sow seeds of discontent and that it's "whitey" that is keeping them down.

Because the Trump supporter in the OP video was a black man.

The liberal loon woman couldn't end the conversation by screaming "racist" as she usually does.

So she had to flee down the street before she suffered a complete melt down. ..... :lol: .. :lol:

Liberals hate it when an educated black man escapes the Democrat plantation. ..... :lol: ... :lol:
Sho do...and yaw hate it when a conservative escapes the nut house....however, that's yet to happen, you squirrels love testicles, I guess

Puerto Rican too...

ROTFLMAO! That lib chick thinks that "da gubermint" prints it's fiat currency.......

Leftists are clueless, All they know is to how to shout slogans someone else hand to them and they thing they're above everyone. Then they get in your face when you ask them to explain their reasoning.

This is all they know during an argument/debate oh and if they can't argue you down they'll attack your source of information and where it comes from. lol

upload_2017-1-29_18-19-1.png

OMG I saw this kid on Infowars today, They want to hire him and are offering a 1,000 to anybody that can find this kid lol....

He looks like he's already got a job. Damn fine looking young man, I love the black scarf layered under the black wool trench look; sleek, elegant, powerful. I hope he's making as much money as his fashion sense says. :)

People have left their jobs to work for infowars, very intelligent ppl. Who had pretty good jobs before becoming a reporter for them.
David knight being one of them.

Forum List

Back