The War On Christmas

Happy Salaam Aleichem everyone

Negro Muslim sympathizer Saul Alinski Kenyan President declares war on Christians and their Holidays

Fake News Watch ["Obozo"]
December 23, 2016

A widely shared story claiming President Obama ordered a ban on Christmas cards sent to the military is not true, the AP reports.

NO DAYS OFF!

C0cFer6W8AAzOBV.jpg

let's not forget the downtrodden this Christmas...by that I mean the poor Cleveland Browns fans!

C0d2NOOXUAARvlv.jpg

Born dirt poor, preached in rags for just 3 years, died alone on a cross. Yet he divided the calendar into BC & AD Its something, isn't it?

Don't start with any of this "Happy Holidays" bullcrap. It's the Christmas season. It's "Merry Christmas." If that offends you, grow up.

Don't start with any of this "Happy Holidays" bullcrap. It's the Christmas season. It's "Merry Christmas." If that offends you, grow up.
Or else he be comin' over and slap your face.Slap? I meant to say Splash your face....With what it's up to your imagination...

Merry Christmas!!! This pictured made me cry this morning!! So loving!!

C0hb1YfWEAIx4Ko.jpg

"The world was gloomy before I won - there was no hope. Now the market is up nearly 10% and Christmas spending is over a trillion dollars!" - Trump

Leftists put aside political division to embrace Christmas spirit. Oh wait....

C0s7aMVXEAAWbiY.jpg

These heathens cannot let us celebrate the day Christ died to atone for their sins. They nailed him to a tree where he SUFFERED. It was mercy he died in only one day. Some crcifixions went on for days.

Forum List

Back