The War against Women Continues

"we do in fact kill people in comas"

We don't "kill" people in comas.
Using that logic we dont kill babies in the womb either then.

:rolleyes-41:

You've yet to explain how we "kill" people in comas.
By taking them off life support and watching them die.

And that's "killing" them? Tell me WHY are they taken OFF life support?
Yes thats killing them using your logic.
the magic fantasy land of asclepepe, made up versions of posted threads on a message board. LOL, dude you are one whacked out fk for sure. you have a real issue telling someone something you think rather than what was posted, that isn't a good thing. Someone's going to call you a liar, oh, they already do that.

Thousands protest in Warsaw against proposed abortion ban

Unreal that this should be happening in a civilised country.

Civilized people don't murder babies
Civilized people know the difference between a baby and a fertilized egg.

This is a baby at 14 weeks, it can and does get aborted, this ISN'T a fertilised egg anymore Dhara:

Week-14-Final.jpg
Shall I show you photos of pregnant women who committed suicide because they didn't have the option to terminate a pregnancy? Is that what you'd rather have? Two deaths instead of one?
why would a woman want to do that? Please share with us your knowledge of such a thingy.

This might help.

Suicide Risk Among Pregnant Women And New Mothers - Health Care Professionals Should Be Aware

Not all of them. My mother was in a coma for four months. No one killed her.
My daughter was in a womb for 9 months and no one killed her either.
BTW, how is that possible, there was no human in there per your definition. So it wasn't your daughter in the womb in your stupid little mind. But thanks for agreeing here that your daughter was in the womb. So you do know she was human in the womb. has to be to be your daughter in there and all.

"BTW, how is that possible, there was no human in there per your definition. So it wasn't your daughter in the womb in your stupid little mind. But thanks for agreeing here that your daughter was in the womb. So you do know she was human in the womb. has to be to be your daughter in there and all."

:confused-84: :confused-84:

I think I haven't read some bits of this thread, because I have no idea what's happening here now :crybaby:
JC is melting down because I keep catching him in lies. In order to appease his need to be seen as credible he will do almost anything including lying to impress you or anyone else that reads the thread.
laugh.gif
uh oh, more magic from pepe:rofl:

It's all you got eh?

Protesting against recriminalizing choice options for women.

No...protesting to allow murder against innocent humans....didn't Europe learn anything from the 1930s-40s? Or China....
What you want to do is NOT stop abortions just make women have to choose unsafe ones. That is warring against women. Women's choices are less important to you than a zygote.

No...I respect a womans choices....have sex, don't have sex...if she has sex and gets pregnant....keep the baby, give the baby up for adoption...those are a lot of choices.......

Commit murder...is not a legitimate choice.

Spoken like a true Monday Morning Quarterback with zero skin in the game. :eusa_clap:

Amazing how libtards think that a mans baby is 'no skin in the game' but it is all the skin in the game when it comes to child support.
When you are actually doing the work the woman is doing carrying the baby to term then and only then do you have skin in the game. Until the baby is born then you are just some bystander that may or may not help the woman take care of the baby.

Not all of them. My mother was in a coma for four months. No one killed her.
BTW, how is that possible, there was no human in there per your definition. So it wasn't your daughter in the womb in your stupid little mind. But thanks for agreeing here that your daughter was in the womb. So you do know she was human in the womb. has to be to be your daughter in there and all.

"BTW, how is that possible, there was no human in there per your definition. So it wasn't your daughter in the womb in your stupid little mind. But thanks for agreeing here that your daughter was in the womb. So you do know she was human in the womb. has to be to be your daughter in there and all."

I think I haven't read some bits of this thread, because I have no idea what's happening here now :crybaby:
JC is melting down because I keep catching him in lies. In order to appease his need to be seen as credible he will do almost anything including lying to impress you or anyone else that reads the thread.
laugh.gif

It's all you got eh?
So you couldnt find the quote where I said babies werent humans in the womb. I bet you feel like a prize jackass.
laugh.gif

sure they do.
I agree I was just pointing out the incongruence of claiming we dont kill people in comas like you claimed and then claiming we kill babies via abortion.
well I don't have any idea what you're agreeing with me on since the statement was made up by you! so you agree with yourself. Oh, and again, why are people put on life support?
You rarely have a strong grasp on what youre saying so I am not surprised you are lost and confused again.
laugh.gif
so your interpretation of a post is much like what you post, more stupid. I see you still haven't answered the questions that were sent to you so we still have:

groupcrickets.jpg

laugh.gif

It's all you got eh?
So you couldnt find the quote where I said babies werent humans in the womb. I bet you feel like a prize jackass.
laugh.gif
i wasn't looking. Was I supposed to be?

the magic fantasy land of asclepepe, made up versions of posted threads on a message board. LOL, dude you are one whacked out fk for sure. you have a real issue telling someone something you think rather than what was posted, that isn't a good thing. Someone's going to call you a liar, oh, they already do that.
It must suck realizing you have stuck your foot in your mouth again. You should be used to it. I make you look like an autistic chimp a lot it seems.
laugh.gif

Thousands protest in Warsaw against proposed abortion ban

Unreal that this should be happening in a civilised country.

Unreal that in a civilized country where all sorts of birth controls are available, some women still manage to get themselves knocked up.

The old adage: "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time" applies here, albeit slightly modified.
The same people who oppose abortion also oppose sex education and contraception in many cases.
The 1950s are calling you Tommy.

sure they do.
I agree I was just pointing out the incongruence of claiming we dont kill people in comas like you claimed and then claiming we kill babies via abortion.
well I don't have any idea what you're agreeing with me on since the statement was made up by you! so you agree with yourself. Oh, and again, why are people put on life support?
You rarely have a strong grasp on what youre saying so I am not surprised you are lost and confused again.
laugh.gif
so your interpretation of a post is much like what you post, more stupid. I see you still haven't answered the questions that were sent to you so we still have:

View attachment 70227
I dont answer irrelevant questions from people caught in lies. I know they are just deflections. I already told you I am way smarter than you are and I'm about 10 moves ahead of you. Any deflection you use to try and disquise your stupidity wil be ignored. Thats why its so much fun making you look like a clown. Its just a bonus when you lie and get caught. You would be better off just admitting you didnt know what you were talking about.
laugh.gif

sure they do.

A person in a coma that is taken off life support is NOTHING like killing babies via abortion.
So why did JC use it in comparison?

I thought you used it in comparison? :eusa_doh:
well see to be exact, pepe thought a newly conceived baby can live on its own without support. So I compared that to someone in a coma needing support. then old pepe brought up life support and the delusional killing comments and all, just so we're all playing from the same sandbox.

It must suck realizing you have stuck your foot in your mouth again. You should be used to it. I make you look like an autistic chimp a lot it seems.
laugh.gif
I love steak and potatoes, perhaps your diet includes feet.

I cant help it because you say some dumb shit. I would suggest researching before you reply to a post. (I'm assuming you can read a little here.)
I know you can't help saying dumb/ stupid things. Go for more libturd

Tell us all again how we dont take people off life support when they are in comas.
laugh.gif
see you got comas correct that time. LOL. I asked and of course you didn't answer. I asked why someone in a coma would be on life support at all? Can you answer or not? or is playing stupid more important for ya, if so, let's have some more of your stupid fun.
Its amusing when you get caught. You start lying.. I think you confused yourself again. You claimed we didnt kill people in comas. See?
laugh.gif

neither is an adult in a coma, yet we don't kill them.
oh there it is, you're losing so now you're going to make shit up. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that a boy stupid fk. Again with the fantasy make believe of internet message boarding gone bad for you.

Hope this helps your stupid fuck ignorance.......

What Is Life Support?

sure they do.
laugh.gif

View attachment 70227
I dont answer irrelevant questions from people caught in lies. I know they are just deflections. I already told you I am way smarter than you are and I'm about 10 moves ahead of you. Any deflection you use to try and disquise your stupidity wil be ignored. Thats why its so much fun making you look like a clown. Its just a bonus when you lie and get caught. You would be better off just admitting you didnt know what you were talking about.
laugh.gif
I know you don't answer questions and you lie to set up the avoidance of it, but it is a shame when you do get caught like this one, so whatever, I knew you were a useless tool on a board.

sure they do.

A person in a coma that is taken off life support is NOTHING like killing babies via abortion.

well see to be exact, pepe thought a newly conceived baby can live on its own without support. So I compared that to someone in a coma needing support. then old pepe brought up life support and the delusional killing comments and all, just so we're all playing from the same sandbox.
Where did anyone say they thought a newly conceived baby could live on their own? Do you have a quote? You dont have to lie to kick it JC. All you have to do is provide something intelligent to the thread. If you cant do that then maybe this one is above your head?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

View attachment 70227
laugh.gif
I know you don't answer questions and you lie to set up the avoidance of it, but it is a shame when you do get caught like this one, so whatever, I knew you were a useless tool on a board.
But youre the only person to get busted lying on the thread not just once but twice.
laugh.gif

I know you can't help saying dumb/ stupid things. Go for more libturd

Tell us all again how we dont take people off life support when they are in comas.
laugh.gif
see you got comas correct that time. LOL. I asked and of course you didn't answer. I asked why someone in a coma would be on life support at all? Can you answer or not? or is playing stupid more important for ya, if so, let's have some more of your stupid fun.
Its amusing when you get caught. You start lying.. I think you confused yourself again. You claimed we didnt kill people in comas. See?
laugh.gif

neither is an adult in a coma, yet we don't kill them.
oh there it is, you're losing so now you're going to make shit up. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that a boy stupid fk. Again with the fantasy make believe of internet message boarding gone bad for you.

Hope this helps your stupid fuck ignorance.......

What Is Life Support?
no actually it doesn't. It doesn't answer why someone would put someone on life support. you do know this is varying from my original coma statement about requiring support to live. Nurses, hospice, feeding, like a newly conceived baby needs. It was the original post. However pepe took it to another level and is now killing everything in sight.

Last edited:

Where did anyone say they thought a newly conceived baby could live on their own? Do you have a quote? You dont have to lie to kick it JC. All you have to do is provide something intelligent to the thread. If you cant do that then maybe this one is above your head?
laugh.gif
I speak the truth and no I am not going to go back and repost it for you again and again and again cause that's what you want.

How did you say that, it's irrelevant? yeah that's the ticket.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back