The Walls Are Closing In: Ukraine Raids Oligarch Ihor Kolomoisky’s Home Who Has Financial Ties to Zelensky, Burisma, and Hunter Biden

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Ironic he was raided yesterday as the FBI searched Joe's beach house. The timing is impeccable. Read the article and Joe Biden's phone transcript of him fearing what Trump might find out of their shenanigans over a bank in Ukraine. Ihor Kolomoiskys is the linchpin in all this.

Last edited:
If somehow Zelenski is guilty he will go down too.
Zelenski has created an environment of Westernization for Government....less kleptocracy and more honesty and transparency.
It came to a head when it became clear that this Oligarch was going to engage in some war profiteering. Contrary to Zelenski 's stated ideals and desires.

So in the end the equipment, supplies, humanitarian aid, and fuel will end up on the front lines.

Every penny of aide is currently being audited and accounted for by independent 3rd party auditors. (I'm forgetting their name....it didn't stick)

If somehow Zelenski is guilty he will go down too.
Zelenski has created an environment of Westernization for Government....less kleptocracy and more honesty and transparency.
It came to a head when it became clear that this Oligarch was going to engage in some war profiteering. Contrary to Zelenski 's stated ideals and desires.

So in the end the equipment, supplies, humanitarian aid, and fuel will end up on the front lines.

Every penny of aide is currently being audited and accounted for by independent 3rd party auditors. (I'm forgetting their name....it didn't stick)
Sometimes these people forget that not everything is about the US president.

Ironic he was raided yesterday as the FBI searched Joe's beach house. The timing is impeccable. Read the article and Joe Biden's phone transcript of him fearing what Trump might find out of their shenanigans over a bank in Ukraine. Ihor Kolomoiskys is the linchpin in all this.
But he is surely long gone and I cannot imagine he left anything of the slightest importance behind ,

So when he is reported to have been in Dnipro, I am sceptical --- could easily be to give a pretence of a Nazi clear out to get more donations for the Z begging bowl . That is, it could be a Fake stunt .

Have always assumed that Ihor was hand in glove with the CIA and could travel anywhere unofficially .If Z has double crossed him , Z's life value has fallen to zero. Ihor is a dangerous multi billionaire psychopath .

Forum List

Back