The Walking Dead

Best episode of the series hands down. The suspense nearly killed me. I shed some tears when Rick was reunited with Judith.

Carol came through big time.

However, it seemed there was more to the Gaerth crew then meets the eye, but defending what you have is much different than luring people in, capturing, then murdering and eating them. They are pure evil, no matter if they were once good people. I look forward to Rick cutting him.

They have a tough crew: Rick, Abraham, Tyreese, Daryl, Stookey, Eugene, Glen, Carol, Sasha, Rosita, Tara, Maggie and even Carl. Tough crew to mess with!

Last night's episode was really good, IMO. Carol was awesome! I thought it was awesome when Rick said "Did you do that?" Lol!

Or maybe he said "was that you?" Can't really remember. Anyway, either way, it was a really good season premiere.

LOVED this episode! BEST OPENER EVER!!

Gnarly opening scene with the throat slicing over the trough, cows and butchers indeed. The fx are fantastic! Did you watch The Talking Dead afterwards and how they did the throat slice? They put a tube across the actors necks with a blood bag and pump so when they sliced the tube, the blood just poured out. CGI'd the tube out. Sweet!

My fav scene was when Darly saw Carol. How far has he grown that he immediately went over to her, hugged her and just didn't let go. Wish he had kissed her. Tyrese finally grew some and offed some walkers and that Terminus dude. Glad that Terminus plot has played out, I thought this season was going to be set there, like the farm, the prison, etc.

I totally love the core characters that are in play right now. fyi, TWD has been picked up for season six.

The head of Terminus isn't dead, I'm sure we will see him again.

Gareth has been made a series regular! I believe he will be in the series a lot!

Also Gareth and the Terminus people were a hell of a lot worse than the Governor and Woodbury!

Oh, and MORGAN is back!! Yipeee!

The guy who is wandering around by himself? Is that his name? I still don't really know who that guy is or what his role is going to be.

Morgan is from season one. He and his son Duane found Rick wandering around after Rick escaped from the hospital. They nursed him back to health. Duane got bit and died, Morgan seemed to go off the deep end. Looks like maybe his head is saner (?) and he followed the signs to Terminus. Here's an indepth account of Morgan and TWD: Morgan Jones TV Series - Walking Dead Wiki

The guy who is wandering around by himself? Is that his name? I still don't really know who that guy is or what his role is going to be.

Morgan is from season one. He and his son Duane found Rick wandering around after Rick escaped from the hospital. They nursed him back to health. Duane got bit and died, Morgan seemed to go off the deep end. Looks like maybe his head is saner (?) and he followed the signs to Terminus. Here's an indepth account of Morgan and TWD: Morgan Jones TV Series - Walking Dead Wiki

That explains it. I never saw the first season.

Talking Dead. Did anyone notice two things pointed out in the talking dead?
(1) The first guy killed in the trough was that hippie kid that Rick ran into right before he kicked Carol to the curb! Poor guy.
(2) The tattooed freak that Glenn demanded they save was the guy in the flash back seen that imprisoned that Terminus people and came to rape one of the Termites.

Very interesting.

Talking Dead. Did anyone notice two things pointed out in the talking dead?
(1) The first guy killed in the trough was that hippie kid that Rick ran into right before he kicked Carol to the curb! Poor guy.
(2) The tattooed freak that Glenn demanded they save was the guy in the flash back seen that imprisoned that Terminus people and came to rape one of the Termites.

Very interesting.
In the other thread, there is more info.
BarBQue Mary was Garrett's mom. He is not dead, and will probably be showing up soon enough to exact vengeance for Carol leaving Ma to be eaten alive.

YESSS! Best way to end the episode. When he came on I was like fuck yea, Morgan! The talking dead people said they don't know why he is a fan favorite, but people seem to love him. I can answer it. It's the actor. He fucking awesome. I loved the guy since Jericho!

This is one of the few shows I watch live. Every other show I DVR and watch when I can. Walking Dead (and Game of Thrones) I watch live!

YESSS! Best way to end the episode. When he came on I was like fuck yea, Morgan! The talking dead people said they don't know why he is a fan favorite, but people seem to love him. I can answer it. It's the actor. He fucking awesome. I loved the guy since Jericho!

This is one of the few shows I watch live. Every other show I DVR and watch when I can. Walking Dead (and Game of Thrones) I watch live!

I also remember seeing him a couple of times last season, but they really didn't do anything at all with his character. I would like them to show him a little more and give him some character development.

Ha! You beat me to it! Hell yeah it's because of Lennie James! He is totally awesome, I also have been a huge fan since Jericho (STILL pissed they cancelled that and Lie To Me. :mad:). Yep, not too many shows I make a point to watch when they're on, but TWD is a must see when its on. I even bump The Good Wife to record when TWD starts.

Forum List

Back