The Walking Dead Season 5

I have to say the mid-season premiere sucked ass, one of the worst episodes of the entire series. WTF is going on with the writing this season. After the first 3 episodes and after the Terminates were killed off, the show has been nearly unwatchable.

They just killed off a beloved character in such an anti-climatic way. Tyreese character deserved better. The episode was boring and useless.

The set of events made no sense either. You just chopped off Tyreese's arm and he is bleeding out. That makes perfect sense to move him out of a house and into the wilderness. They should have tried to revive him there.

While I am upset Tyreese is gone (I loved the character), it was predictable (as I predicted in this thread). However, I thought he would go in a more meaningful manner.

Hopefully next episode is a mulligan!

Season 6 prediction - A gigantic loss in ratings! Last season wasn't as bad as people made it out to be, but it wasn't particularly good either and this season has been awful (after a promising start that seems like a LONG LONG time ago).

I think it will get a kick going once Morgan finds the group and Neegan gets introduced into the show. Their already in Virginia and not far from DC and the Alexandria safe zone.

Ever go in a store and when you get to the counter this stench assaults yer nostrils? Smells like garlicy sausage breath..or worse, cow manure. Like morning breath. That's what I think of when I see Glenn.

:lol: I imagine that none of them would smell very nice at this point. I wonder when the last time they showered was anyway?

Damn. I was hoping Tyrese would stick around.

Guess they figured the show had exceeded its "one black guy" quota when Noah came aboard. LOL

If it weren't for Noah running off like a dummy, Tyrese wouldn't have been bitten!

Frankly, I would have killed off his sister first.

No one gives a crap about her. lol

Why wouldn't they stay in that town? Just kill all the zombies and fix any breeches in the walls. Have people take turn watching.

Also, why wouldn't they have stayed at the hospital?

Well I guess after Beth died there it was too morbid to stay, as far that town I would have looked into making it work as long as they could fix the walls.

Yeah, well, you do what you have to do. It was a safe place to stay. They have everything there they need.

Guess they figured the show had exceeded its "one black guy" quota when Noah came aboard. LOL

If it weren't for Noah running off like a dummy, Tyrese wouldn't have been bitten!

Why wouldn't they stay in that town? Just kill all the zombies and fix any breeches in the walls. Have people take turn watching.

Well I guess after Beth died there it was too morbid to stay, as far that town I would have looked into making it work as long as they could fix the walls.

Yeah, well, you do what you have to do. It was a safe place to stay. They have everything there they need.

True, but Rick did kill one of their cops and took 2 hostage, they didn't start out on the right foot at all, I don't know if that living situation would have worked now that I think about it.

True, but Rick did kill one of their cops and took 2 hostage, they didn't start out on the right foot at all, I don't know if that living situation would have worked now that I think about it.

True. Still though, they were invited to stay and Rick said no. Now look, poor Tyrese is dead now. :( That was sad. I liked Tyrese. He was like a gentle giant for the most part (unless he was REALLY angry, then he was kind of scary - lol).

He was having a moral dilemma. That is the same as wearing a red shirt.

It was a little strange what Rick said about killing that woman cop. He said it had nothing to do with Beth and that he just wanted to kill her. Maybe he saw her as a tyrant or something (she was).
Not strange at all. Some people just have a better scumbag meter than others.

I don't understand why they don't find a town like the one they are in...get rid of the walkers, baracade themselves in, etc. The hospital was in a bad location but a small town that can be cut off on 3 sides...grow a garden, raise critters, etc.

For the same reason they have no situational awareness or even the basic human desire to turn on a radio and see what is going on in the world. The writing is bad.

Well, you say the writing is bad, but if they did that and everyone was safe, then we really wouldn't have much of a show. :D

Michone is way better than either Glen or Maggie, and she could kill both of them with one hand. :D Lol.

Michone is great ... Didn't say she wasn't.

Glenn and Maggie pull their end every time.
They don't wander off leaving people in the lurch ... Are team players and for the most part don't struggle with personal issues.
Rick, Michone, Carol, Darryl the rest ... They have issues.

Maggie and Glenn just care for everyone and kill zombies with a passion.
There isn't a lot to love about either of them ... They never back down from a fight or cause other people problems.
That's worth something in my book.

Sure they do. I don't think they're slackers, just boring.

True. Still though, they were invited to stay and Rick said no. Now look, poor Tyrese is dead now. :( That was sad. I liked Tyrese. He was like a gentle giant for the most part (unless he was REALLY angry, then he was kind of scary - lol).

I lost all respect for Tyreese when he didn't kill that Terminus guy who was in the cabin with Judith, that guy was an animal and deserved to die.

As far as the hospital goes if they could have stayed there it would have worked out good, with Ricks crew and the cops that were there that would be really good security, they could lock that place down tight.

I think it will get a kick going once Morgan finds the group and Neegan gets introduced into the show. Their already in Virginia and not far from DC and the Alexandria safe zone.

I forgot about Morgan, he will be a welcome addition to the show. I really enjoyed the Tyreese character and I knew his time was near, but the way they killed him was a disgrace to the show and horrible story-telling.

Noah, Morgan and the Priest (his name escapes me at the moment) are more than one black guy. Not to mention they still have Michonne and Sasha as two more black characters.

They also had Bob and Tyreese for a while!

The one black character joke is arrogant. I know lightened up Francis!

I forgot about Morgan, he will be a welcome addition to the show. I really enjoyed the Tyreese character and I knew his time was near, but the way they killed him was a disgrace to the show and horrible story-telling.

I agree he did deserve a better ending, I did enjoy seeing the Governor again though, and even that guy from Terminus made some damning good points when he spoke.

Forum List

Back