The Wages of Trump-The DeSantis Recall Campaign

I want Trump to run for a FL House seat in 2022, and then after the GOP takes back the House and Senate Trump could be elected Speaker.
Just imagine Nancy having a stroke handing Trump the gavel...(that makes as much sense as recalling Desantis)
Trump (or anyone else) does NOT have to be in the U.S. House to be elected Speaker.

That's why Delta is known as the "red state variant", lol.

Actually it's kind of nice to see Mother Nature decreasing MAGAtt numbers due to their anti-vax stupidity.

We can't fix stupid... but COVID sure can hahahaha.

Correct. Blacks are the leading group to avoid vaccines. Before the vaccines came out they were also dying at a 2 to 1 ratio of whites. Most blacks are Democrats.

People coming to Florida has nothing to do with DeSantis or lockdowns... people have been moving south for several decades.

Weather has more to do with it than anything, but that will change due to global warming, rising ocean levels and more severe and frequent hurricanes.
I've lived here for twenty years, GB and I've NEVER seen an influx of people like we saw this year! The lockdowns have had a huge thing to do with that...people don't want to live somewhere that they can't live a normal life. The weather down here in the Summer is brutal and yet people are still flooding in...something that doesn't normally happen.

I've lived here for twenty years, GB and I've NEVER seen an influx of people like we saw this year! The lockdowns have had a huge thing to do with that...people don't want to live somewhere that they can't live a normal life. The weather down here in the Summer is brutal and yet people are still flooding in...something that doesn't normally happen.
Yeah right.... got any proof that the influx is greater this year then the past or are you just using your own deluded confirmation bias?

Correct. Blacks are the leading group to avoid vaccines. Before the vaccines came out they were also dying at a 2 to 1 ratio of whites. Most blacks are Democrats.
I see a tremendous amount of anti-vax Trumptards dying from COVID. Good riddance! Don't let the coffin door hit your stupid, gullible butts on the way out!!!

Yeah right.... got any proof that the influx is greater this year then the past or are you just using your own deluded confirmation bias?
Ask anyone you know that lives in Florida and I'm pretty sure they'll tell you the same thing I am, GB. I'm a golf professional and spend a lot of time on different golf courses down here and the house building right now around golf courses is nothing short of explosive. They're building them because they sell as quickly as they're finished. I drive around neighborhoods in Cape Coral and there is a new house going up on virtually every vacant lot!

Ask anyone you know that lives in Florida and I'm pretty sure they'll tell you the same thing I am, GB. I'm a golf professional and spend a lot of time on different golf courses down here and the house building right now around golf courses is nothing short of explosive. They're building them because they sell as quickly as they're finished. I drive around neighborhoods in Cape Coral and there is a new house going up on virtually every vacant lot!
Yeah building is happening in my midwest city as well... doesn't mean anything. Right now there's a demand for homes everywhere.

Name a few things Trump did FOR Putin.
Here are a few Xiden did for Putin, yes Xiden is Putin's Whore.
Approved the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline so Putin has cash to fund his military.

Xiden's policies raise oil prices and help Putin get even more cash

After Xiden's EOs hurt the US energy industry, Putin's Whore begs Russia and OPEC to pump more oil. Beyond moronic!!
Breitbart, Western Journal and Hotair.com Quality Conservatives sources all.

Got any REAL sources that can pass a fact check test?

Yeah building is happening in my midwest city as well... doesn't mean anything. Right now there's a demand for homes everywhere.
Like here? I doubt that very much. The last time I saw building on a scale like this was when I lived in Vegas thirty years ago. Places like Heritage Landing and Babcock Ranch are building thousands of homes...not hundreds...thousands. And those are just two developments. Magnolia Landing right down the street from me is adding another two hundred. I play a golf course and see a bare slab...come back a month later and there is someone living in the completed house. Houses are being built and sold that fast.

Breitbart, Western Journal and Hotair.com Quality Conservatives sources all.

Got any REAL sources that can pass a fact check test?
Hahahaha... Breitbart, Western Journal and Hot Air??? Hahahahaha... didn't know right wing illiterates loved reading fiction so much!

No, you stole the election.

Huge difference.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I could bet you most of those 35,000 went out in crowded areas being overconfident after getting the shot. These vaccines are flawed and have to be more educated about it.

Gee, Faun...last time I checked the SE corner of Florida IS the Miami area! Did you want prove any more of my points for me? :)
LOL

Miami elected a Democrat for mayor and voted for Biden.

Your ignorance is noted.

I see a tremendous amount of anti-vax Trumptards dying from COVID. Good riddance! Don't let the coffin door hit your stupid, gullible butts on the way out!!!

The only thing you see are leftist bullshit polls like they always are, making claim it's Republicans that are the only people not getting vaxed. I was vaxed, and nowhere on the application or in person did they ask me my political affiliation.

Much of the deaths we see are in big cities, and who are the majorities in those big cities? :eusa_shhh:

LOL

Miami elected a Democrat for mayor and voted for Biden.

Your ignorance is noted.
Do you not grasp that I'm pointing out that Miami is a liberal stronghold, Faun? I think you've been defending Joe Biden so much his senility has been transferred to you. Of course they elected a Democrat! As for Biden? I guarantee you that he wouldn't win Miami NOW by as large a margin as he did before! They know what a incompetent boob he really is!

Do you not grasp that I'm pointing out that Miami is a liberal stronghold, Faun? I think you've been defending Joe Biden so much his senility has been transferred to you. Of course they elected a Democrat! As for Biden? I guarantee you that he wouldn't win Miami NOW by as large a margin as he did before! They know what a incompetent boob he really is!
LOLOL

Your guarantees aren't worth what I pay to post here.

And need I remind you, you also idiotically claimed the Miami area is the only place in Florida that leans left?

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

LOLOL

Your guarantees aren't worth what I pay to post here.

And need I remind you, you also idiotically claimed the Miami area is the only place in Florida that leans left?

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
No, most of the big cities in Florida lean left just as they do in most States. As for my "guarantee"? I knew Trump was going to win Florida as soon as I saw the numbers coming in for Miami. They were much closer for Trump than anyone expected. Those numbers will only get worse for Biden now that his "open door" immigration policies excluded Cubans in the midst of a political crisis in Cuba! Biden has lost the Cuban American vote.

Wrong again. The largest group of unvaxxed are Republicans

Forum List

Back