The Wages of Trump-The DeSantis Recall Campaign

There is no recall in Florida.

That doesn’t take away from Governor Covid’s disastrous response.

That’s what took down Trump. Can’t imagine it’ll go any better for Mini Trump

No, most of the big cities in Florida lean left just as they do in most States. As for my "guarantee"? I knew Trump was going to win Florida as soon as I saw the numbers coming in for Miami. They were much closer for Trump than anyone expected. Those numbers will only get worse for Biden now that his "open door" immigration policies excluded Cubans in the midst of a political crisis in Cuba! Biden has lost the Cuban American vote.
Retard, you literally said the Miami area is the only part of Florida which leans left.

Yes, you really are as stupid as you appear.

The only thing that took down Trump was mail in voting. The more mail in voters, the more stupid voters you have. So what do you want DeSantis to do? There is nothing anybody can do about it, especially in the second most vacationed state in the country. Do you think NY and CA are doing much better and WTF are they doing about it? More covid deaths in CA than Florida.

Anybody half-way intelligent realizes that a President or Governor cannot control a microorganism. What if we keep having various strains of this virus for the next ten years? Are we to bunker down at home and not live life? If we have to do that, we're all better off dead anyway.

Retard, you literally said the Miami area is the only part of Florida which leans left.

Yes, you really are as stupid as you appear.
Florida is just like every other State, Faun...you have big cities that lean left while the majority of the State is conservative. The South East area of Florida used to be the exception to that but now the Cuban-American population of Miami is angered over Biden's policies that let in "refugees" from Central America and South America but exclude Cubans! My point is that Biden has now lost ground in that County which means Democrats are in trouble in Florida.

So a petition to recall a Governor in a State that doesn't have a recall provision in it's constitution means what exactly, Lesh? DeSantis is hated by the left. I get that. He isn't hated by the majority of Floridians however and unless people from elsewhere are allowed to vote in Florida...how liberals in New York, Chicago, Boston and San Francisco feel about him means diddly squat!

Florida is just like every other State, Faun...you have big cities that lean left while the majority of the State is conservative. The South East area of Florida used to be the exception to that but now the Cuban-American population of Miami is angered over Biden's policies that let in "refugees" from Central America and South America but exclude Cubans! My point is that Biden has now lost ground in that County which means Democrats are in trouble in Florida.

I don't know much about Cubans living up north, but from what I understand, Cubans generally vote Republican anyway which is the real reason Dementia didn't let them into the country.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Spin away, you still claimed the Miami area is the only part of Florida which leans left. That was a rather moronic thing to say especially since all of Miami-Dade County accounted for just 11.7% of Biden's votes in Florida.

As far as Cubans, it is the older generation who are mostly Republican who were pissed at Kennedy for not backing them at the Bay of Pigs invasion and never got over it. Today's younger generation, while still leaning Republican, is becoming more Democratic; while the older generation is dying off.

So a petition to recall a Governor in a State that doesn't have a recall provision in it's constitution means what exactly, Lesh? DeSantis is hated by the left. I get that. He isn't hated by the majority of Floridians however and unless people from elsewhere are allowed to vote in Florida...how liberals in New York, Chicago, Boston and San Francisco feel about him means diddly squat!
Uh, his approval rating is 47%, according to Quinnipiac. He isn't loved as much as you think.

you know even less about politics than you do about economics.

They collected 1.7 MILLION in California

Ok.

But there's 39,538,223 people in California.

So 1.7 million is .042% of the population there.

Yes it was enough to trigger a recall but when you consider that, 37,838,223 people didn't sign that recall petition, 1.7 million people really aren't that many.

The last time I heard, the polls are against Newsom and he's fighting for his political life.

We will have to wait to see how this turns out.

Good to hear. Trumpy Boy is slightly above water overall, but he's underwater 5-8 points on how he's handling COVID. And NOBODY is gonna appreciate the fact that he is defying a court order giving school districts the right to impose a mask mandate by cutting their funds.

Like his Daddy Donald, it's all about the cruelty, owning the libs and flaunting court rulings and the law. If Floridians has a lick of sense (questionable) they'll kick the bitch to the curb.

Nineteen states plus the District of Columbia permit the recall of state officials:

Alaska

Illinois

New Jersey

Arizona

Kansas

North Dakota

California

Louisiana

Oregon

Colorado

Michigan

Rhode Island

District of Columbia

Minnesota

Washington

Georgia

Montana

Wisconsin

Idaho

Nevada

funny, I don't see Texas or Florida on that list.

trump was Putins whore. Biden is not senile. But you might want to think about trumps mental stability. They have 35,000 votes in Florida and if kids start dyingbecause of DeSantis decisions, he could be gone.
He should be gone. As well as the Governors in most Red States. Of course the Republican elites know this and thus they are passing bills to suppress the vote.

The 2020 platform of the Republican Party:

The 1956 Republican Party Platform:

New Topics

Forum List

Back