Biden tells U.S. Embassy to burn U.S. flag.

I'm all for it.

See ya! :hhello:

I smells the smell of a Demo-Commie.......
2Fq.gif

I'm not certain why he felt the need to have the flags burned. I would think there could be some historical significance assigned to them.

But, to Biden's credit, if the flags weren't coming back then the proper way to dispose of them would be to burn them...

I'm not certain why he felt the need to have the flags burned. I would think there could be some historical significance assigned to them.

But, to Biden's credit, if the flags weren't coming back then the proper way to dispose of them would be to burn them...
There is no reason the flags could not be brought back with the returning embassy staff.

There is no reason the flags could not be brought back with the returning embassy staff.

And, if you read the very first sentence of my post, you would see that I share that opinion.

But, for whatever reason they were not being brought back, the proper way to destroy the flags is to incinerate them...

You're supposed to burn flags. That's how you dispose of them. Now, whether it is done in Kabul, or back in the states, it will still need to be burned.

Can't find this story anywhere else - Dismissed :rolleyes-41:

• Overall, we rate The Post Millennial Far Right Biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed in reporting due to publishing unsubstantiated claims and having several failed fact checks.

Forum List

Back