The Wages of Trump-The DeSantis Recall Campaign

I live in Florida and DeSantis is very popular. Thank God we don’t have a Governor like Cuomo.

In passing everybody I know is fully vaccinated and everybody I know is a Trump supporter.
You must live on the batshit crazy nw side of Florida; because DeSantis is not as popular as you delude yourself. Biden is more popular.

Do you approve of the job Ron DeSantis is doing as Governor?
Yes: 43.7%
No: 48.5%
Unsure: 7.9%

Do you approve of the job Joe Biden is doing as President?
Yes: 48.8%
No: 45.7%
Unsure: 5.6%​

You must live on the batshit crazy nw side of Florida; because DeSantis is not as popular as you delude yourself. Biden is more popular.

Do you approve of the job Ron DeSantis is doing as Governor?​
Yes: 43.7%​
No: 48.5%​
Unsure: 7.9%​
Do you approve of the job Joe Biden is doing as President?​
Yes: 48.8%​
No: 45.7%​
I predict that even your democrat propaganda polls will show people disapproving the job Joe Biden is doing as President shortly.

His management of our leaving Afghanistan is even worse than what happened when we fled Vietnam. Inflation is starting to skyrocket.

Biden will likely be known as the worst President in history. China will probably take over Taiwan on his watch and Russia Ukraine.

I predict that even your democrat propaganda polls will show people disapproving the job Joe Biden is doing as President shortly.

His management of our leaving Afghanistan is even worse than what happened when we fled Vietnam. Inflation is starting to skyrocket.

Biden will likely be known as the worst President in history. China will probably take over Taiwan on his watch and Russia Ukraine.
Fortunately for Taiwan and Ukraine, your predictions have been less than stellar.

Fortunately for Taiwan and Ukraine, your predictions have been less than stellar.
Joe Biden has only been in office for half a year. At the rate he is going if he has two terms the Chinese will be in charge of our nation. Fortunately Joe will not have two terms. He will be lucky to complete one.

Joe Biden has only been in office for half a year. At the rate he is going if he has two terms the Chinese will be in charge of our nation. Fortunately Joe will not have two terms. He will be lucky to complete one.

Do you believe the "West" could induce a collapse of the Russian economy if they use nukes?

Do you approve of the job Ron DeSantis is doing as Governor?​
Yes: 43.7%​
No: 48.5%​
Unsure: 7.9%​
Do you approve of the job Joe Biden is doing as President?​
Yes: 48.8%​
No: 45.7%​
I live in Florida--Biden is hated. There are FUCK BIDEN flags all over the place....

DeSantis is greatly loved...sorry you dimwit dems/communists don't like the facts and your spin means shit out here.

I live in Florida--Biden is hated. There are FUCK BIDEN flags all over the place....

DeSantis is greatly loved...sorry you dimwit dems/communists don't like the facts and your spin means shit out here.
Not in my neighborhood. So yeah, seems you live on the batshit crazy side. :cuckoo:

This is only the first set of signatures. Celebrating now is a bit premature. The Delta variant will have peaked and be gone by the time the second set is anywhere near complete.

Not in my neighborhood. So yeah, seems you live on the batshit crazy side. :cuckoo:
I live in Southwest Florida, Faun and the other poster is correct...you do see Fuck Biden flags quite often.
I'm still amused by the petition in the first place. Since Florida doesn't have a recall it's obvious this is just one more attempt by the left to attack DeSantis because he fights back against Democratic overreach.

trump was Putins whore. Biden is not senile. But you might want to think about trumps mental stability. They have 35,000 votes in Florida and if kids start dyingbecause of DeSantis decisions, he could be gone.
Kids aren't going to start dying lol. Delta is weaker than the original which killed next to no children.
And 35k is nothing in a state of millions.

I live in Southwest Florida, Faun and the other poster is correct...you do see Fuck Biden flags quite often.
I'm still amused by the petition in the first place. Since Florida doesn't have a recall it's obvious this is just one more attempt by the left to attack DeSantis because he fights back against Democratic overreach.
So yeah, batshit crazy side. Thanks for confirming.

'Recall Ron DeSantis' Petition Hits 35,000 Target as Delta Variant Devastates Florida

A petition to recall and remove Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has reached its target of 35,000 signatures, with coronavirus cases continuing to climb in the Sunshine State.

The petition, which was started by Cameron White, criticizes the Republican governor's stance towards COVID-19, as well DeSantis making it difficult to file for unemployment benefits.

"Governor Ron DeSantis and former governor Rick Scott have made filing for unemployment in Florida impossible. They care more about showing low unemployment numbers than they do if Floridians have enough to eat," the petition reads.

"Aside from this sad fact DeSantis waited until the last minute to issue a stay-at-home order which without a doubt caused the Coronavirus to spread much faster than necessary. The governor has also went directly against CDC guidelines and allowed churches to still have large gatherings. He is not fit to be our governor and needs to be removed as quickly as the constitution allows."

Although the petition was started over a year ago, it has recently picked up steam, with thousands of people signing it in the last few days as Florida sees COVID-19 cases soar. By Sunday morning, the petition had 35,367 signatures

The wages of Trump is death. Poitical death or career death. This is what happens to everyone who he touches. DeSantis is in trouble and if you think he can win thepresidency when he has mishandled a stat, you're asking for more disaster.

Vote DeSantis out here in Florida? Good luck with that Dribble Head

I live in Florida too. I've never heard of the petition until this discussion

Actually the only place in Florida that really leans left, Faun is the Miami area and with the way that the Biden Administration treated Cubans that's slipping. Maybe you should consider moving? I hear California has a lot of room now... :)
Uh, how could you be so wrong? The entire SE corner of Florida is solidly left. From Palm Beach to Miami-Dade. As are a few other counties peppered around the state.

As far as moving, I live in Boca, one of the best areas on the planet. Why on Earth would I leave here??

Last edited:
Idiot this is FLORIDA--- Most aren't wearing masks, we still party, go out, have drinks etc. Locking down the children isn't going to stop them from socializing or make them wear masks. Florida is tired of not living while hiding in their homes. At some point, you gotta decide that life goes on..........and I say this knowing that the virus is going to be a lot worse come winter (which I have been screaming for months now.)
And you’re dying at historic rates

And you’re dying at historic rates
Actually, the highest rates of covid cases are in Republican-leaning counties. Then factor in they're also less likely to get vaxxed and they're also going to lead the state in deaths. Ironically, that will lead to fewer Republican voters by November, 2022.

florida-covid.jpg

Forum List

Back