The W.H. and Biden are busy honoring a Communist Activist... which is par for the course.

The title includes Biden where is Biden's tweet

Post title mention's Biden.....no mention of a Biden tweet, just one from Biden's WH woman's group in the Fox News article

However, article does not mention Biden in title, but does in the subtitle:

Biden admin celebrates activist who said bin Laden is 'one of the people that I admire'​

Shameless, embarrassing little liar ^^
"You know, with the Ukrainian people, Ukrainian people have a lot of backbone. They have a lot of guts. And I'm sure you're observing it. And I don't mean just their military, which is, we've been training since back when they, Russia moved into the, in the southeast, southeast Ukraine, but also the average citizen. Look at how they're stepping up. Look at how they're stepping up," Biden said.

"And you're going to see when you're there. And you, some, some of you have been there. You're going to see, you're going to see women, young people standing, standing the middle of, in front of a damn tank, just saying, 'I'm not leaving. I'm holding my ground.'”

Bizarro Biden...

White House celebrates Maoist Yuri Kochiyama who cheered bin Laden, communist massacre in Peru - Daily Post L.A.
Kochiyama was also a supporter of the Shining Path movement, a Maoist terrorist cell led by former philosophy professor Abimael Guzmán. Shining Path killed at least 24,000 people over the course of 12 years in its campaign to overthrow the Peruvian government in a communist revolution.

"What has been taking place in both Peru and the U.S. is a serious campaign to discredit Guzmán and the Shining Path movement, tainting them as terrorists, undermining their struggle with lies, isolating them and intimidating anyone who might support them," Kochiyama once said of the group.
She did expose the criminality and corruption in USA and how they travel the world starting wars etc. You can't deny that.

Forum List

Back