The veil of forgetfulness?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Most religions maintain that when a soul starts a new incarnation of a physical body, then it doesn't put its past experiences into the new body, that is it forgets them.

Most religions also maintain that this is for a clean new start in the new reincarnation.

But is this correct? It may be more logical, that the veil of forgetfulness is not for the benefit of the reincarnating individual, but for the benefit of the victims of his sins in his previous lives. When you are a victim and your predator doesn't forget you then you can't move on. So the veil of forgetfulness is more like a victim protection.

So who are the victims? The victims are those who witness about your sins to Christ. So the veil of forgetfulness is a witness protection program that is run by Christ.

God says in Revelations that lets make everything new and wipe off the bad. By removing your predators memory of you you get a first class whistleblower protection.

Is this logical? Discuss.

Most religions maintain that when a soul starts a new incarnation of a physical body, then it doesn't put its past experiences into the new body, that is it forgets them.

Most religions also maintain that this is for a clean new start in the new reincarnation.

But is this correct? It may be more logical, that the veil of forgetfulness is not for the benefit of the reincarnating individual, but for the benefit of the victims of his sins in his previous lives. When you are a victim and your predator doesn't forget you then you can't move on. So the veil of forgetfulness is more like a victim protection.

So who are the victims? The victims are those who witness about your sins to Christ. So the veil of forgetfulness is a witness protection program that is run by Christ.

God says in Revelations that lets make everything new and wipe off the bad. By removing your predators memory of you you get a first class whistleblower protection.

Why do you think those reincarnated were predators?

Why do you think those reincarnated were predators?

The reason for reincarnation is a disbalance with the creator. That results in predation.

Revelations says that he'll is thrown in the lake of fire then there is a new Earth.

I fight my battles openly. I don't need a pseudonym.
Where does the Bible say you keep coming back until you are in balance with the creator?
If the onus is on you to gain balance there would have been no need for Christ, the Messiah, to ever show up.

What the Bible says is the opposite of what you say. The only way to get to the Father is through the Son.
John 14:6 Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me"
And, absence of the body means present with the Lord, not another body:
2 Corinthians 5:8 We are of good courage, I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord.

No one includes you, no matter how many times you think your coming back...

I fight my battles openly. I don't need a pseudonym.
Where does the Bible say you keep coming back until you are in balance with the creator?
If the onus is on you to gain balance there would have been no need for Christ, the Messiah, to ever show up.

What the Bible says is the opposite of what you say. The only way to get to the Father is through the Son.
John 14:6 Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me"
And, absence of the body means present with the Lord, not another body:
2 Corinthians 5:8 We are of good courage, I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord.

No one includes you, no matter how many times you think your coming back...

I agree with this but still if you end up in hell instead of with Jesus in heaven then you are not covering that scenario. In that case you go through the lake of fire and end up on the new earth that is reincarnated. Isn't this logical? So your victims need protection then..

anotherlife, if you accept Christ, your sins were dealt with on the cross. Which is why you don't need to keep coming back. An exchange took place on that cross. Jesus paid the penalty for my sins and yours. We were given the gift of His perfect, no sin, record in place of our own. There are no sins for you to be judged for. Because God put your sins behind Him at that cross and remembers them no more.
Hebrews 8:12 For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more.”

No one who belongs to Christ goes into the Lake of Fire. It is for Satan, demons, fallen angels, and those humans that made the conscious choice to make Satan their father, and follow him.

A nuclear war is coming, and if it were not for Christ's return, we will destroy life on this planet. But He does return. And this time He stays. The Lake of Fire event happens here on earth, at the White Throne Judgment. That doesn't happen for 1,000 years after Christ's return. And the new earth long after that.

Our Father loves us way to much to leave our eternity up to us. He sent the very best to wrap it up for us. And then gave it to us as a gift. Accept the gift. :eusa_angel:

Eph.2:8 For there is no distinction: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ ...

anotherlife, if you accept Christ, your sins were dealt with on the cross. Which is why you don't need to keep coming back. An exchange took place on that cross. Jesus paid the penalty for my sins and yours. We were given the gift of His perfect, no sin, record in place of our own. There are no sins for you to be judged for. Because God put your sins behind Him at that cross and remembers them no more.
Hebrews 8:12 For I will forgive their iniquities and will remember their sins no more.”

No one who belongs to Christ goes into the Lake of Fire. It is for Satan, demons, fallen angels, and those humans that made the conscious choice to make Satan their father, and follow him.

A nuclear war is coming, and if it were not for Christ's return, we will destroy life on this planet. But He does return. And this time He stays. The Lake of Fire event happens here on earth, at the White Throne Judgment. That doesn't happen for 1,000 years after Christ's return. And the new earth long after that.

Our Father loves us way to much to leave our eternity up to us. He sent the very best to wrap it up for us. And then gave it to us as a gift. Accept the gift. :eusa_angel:

Eph.2:8 For there is no distinction: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ ...

Many children are formally taught that Christ is an annoyance at minimum and an enemy at average. 98 % of people reject Christ, even in a Christian background. We are the 2 %.

But the worst is that in many countries government officials follow and stalk people who choose Christ and torture them and misinform them to keep them away from Christ. This is mostly successful. Modern example is China where you are allowed only a government re edited version of the Bible.

So the majority of people are actively forced away from the picture that you present. Once the subconscious is programmed to oppose christ, the spirit ends up in conflict with the soul and at death then they go opposite ways like Christ's spirit and soul went opposite ways on the Cross.

And that is against the will and permission of a person born in Christ.

This is how government authorities dedicate themselves to be parts of the active force of the devil. The veil of forgetfulness is exactly against these.

We have had a veil of forgetfulness placed over our minds that we do not remember our First Estate.

Abraham 3:22–28
22 Now the Lord had shown unto me, Abraham, the intelligences that were organized before the world was; and among all these there were many of the noble and great ones;
23 And God saw these souls that they were good, and he stood in the midst of them, and he said: These I will make my rulers; for he stood among those that were spirits, and he saw that they were good; and he said unto me: Abraham, thou art one of them; thou wast chosen before thou wast born.
24 And there stood one among them that was like unto God, and he said unto those who were with him: We will go down, for there is space there, and we will take of these materials, and we will make an earth whereon these may dwell;
25 And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them;
26 And they who keep their first estate shall be added upon; and they who keep not their first estate shall not have glory in the same kingdom with those who keep their first estate; and they who keep their second estate shall have glory added upon their heads for ever and ever.
27 And the Lord said: Whom shall I send? And one answered like unto the Son of Man: Here am I, send me. And another answered and said: Here am I, send me. And the Lord said: I will send the first.
28 And the second was angry, and kept not his first estate; and, at that day, many followed after him.

Our First Estate was when we, as the sons of God, lived with God as his spirit children before coming to this earth. When the earth was being planned to be created, the Father asked, "Whom shall I send?". He was asking for volunteers to be the Savior of this world. The first to volunteer was Jesus Christ his firstborn of all his spirit children. Then another volunteered who was Lucifer. When Jesus was selected, Lucifer became angry and rebelled against the Father and many followed after him. It was Lucifer and his followers who did not keep their first estate but were eventually cast out of heaven. The rest of us kept our first estate and were later allowed to come to our second estate here on this earth.

Upon coming into our second estate, we have had a veil of forgetfulness placed upon our minds. This veil will eventually be removed and we will all remember our First Estate. In the Bible, Jude speaks of those who did not keep their first estate.

Jude 1:6
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

In this verse, the angels which kept not their first estate were Satan and his followers who rebelled against God. They had to leave their habitation in heaven for they were cast out for their wickedness. Those of us who have come to this earth and have received bodies of flesh and bone were those who kept their first estate. We are now in our second estate and a veil of darkness has been placed over our minds that we remember not our First Estate and learn to walk by faith in world.

Doctrine and Covenants 38:8
8 But the day soon cometh that ye shall see me, and know that I am; for the veil of darkness shall soon be rent, and he that is not purified shall not abide the day.

Forum List

Back