The Vaxed Are DOOMED!!!

The bible warned you...too bad you didn't read it.

Revelation 18:23, KJV: "And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries (Pharmakeia - Potions - Pharmaceuticals) were all nations deceived."

The Greek word for "sorcery" is pharmakeia, from which we derive the word "pharmacy."

You ever wonder..................if "god" are the oligarchy...........and the "bible" is their playbook?

You're welcome, Little Buddy! :auiqs.jpg:

You steam glawses

GIJap1.jpg

I was in the grocery store the other day.

While I was waiting in line at the pharmacy to pick up my meds...............two old people showed up for BOOSTER SHOTS!!!!

I wanted to walk over and slap them. But, I figured, if they are that ignorant, they don't deserve to live.
Well, they ain't dead yet.

My favorite was a video where they set up a tent to inject all comers with the clot shot.

One person crapped out seconds after receiving the vax. They carried him (or his body) on a stretcher right past everybody in line to get the shot.

Not one single fool got out of the line :laughing0301:

U.K. - 15 NEWBORNS Diagnosed With Myocarditis (swelling of the heart...common among clot shot victims...but for a newborn...this means it was passed from the vaxed mother to the baby inside her).

One baby has died and eight have been admitted to intensive care in a mysterious cluster of infections thought to be caused by a typically harmless virus.

In total, 15 newborns in Wales and south-west England have been struck down with severe Myocarditis — inflammation of the heart — since June 2022.

One of them is still in hospital, according to an alert issued last night by the World Health Organization.

15 babies and toddlers sickened by deadly heart condition

Statement by the WHO

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has announced that the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine is no longer available in the United States. All remaining doses of the vaccine expired last week, and the CDC has directed healthcare providers to dispose of any remaining doses they may have had.

Now thunk of this!

What if God no longer recognizes the DNA of the vaxed? They done went and chose to genetically modify themselves.

God sent the great flood because man had become corrupt...the BLOODLINE had become corrupt.

I mean...There is dying and then there is DYING :safetocomeoutff:

Revelation 18:23, KJV: "And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries (Pharmakeia - Potions - Pharmaceuticals) were all nations deceived."

The Greek word for "sorcery" is pharmakeia, from which we derive the word "pharmacy."

Now thunk of this!

What if God no longer recognizes the DNA of the vaxed? They done went and chose to genetically modify themselves.

God sent the great flood because man had become corrupt...the BLOODLINE had become corrupt.

I mean...There is dying and then there is DYING :safetocomeoutff:

VERY well said!

Those who have taken the vax are genetically modified.

Like lab rats.

VERY well said!

Those who have taken the vax are genetically modified.

Like lab rats.

Have you read any articles about the "death twirl"?

People suddenly spin around, wave their arms at some invisible thing and then they drop dead. It's been happening alot lately. Quite a few vid's of it.

One old lady survived it (only one I've heard of so far)...she said there was a demon coming after her.

People suddenly spin around, wave their arms at some invisible thing and then they drop dead. It's been happening alot lately. Quite a few vid's of it.

One old lady survived it (only one I've heard of so far)...she said there was a demon coming after her.

No, I'd not heard that. I'll look it up. Thanks for sharing.

Edit: Thunk, I looked at one YT vid. Several examples that are eerily similar. Bizarre sight.

Last edited:

Some of the excess may be people whose deaths were hastened by the after-effects of a Covid infection.
A number of studies have found people are more likely to have heart problems and strokes in the weeks and months after catching Covid, and some of these may not end up being linked to the virus when the death is registered.
As well as the impact on the heart of the virus itself, some of this may be contributed to by the fact many people didn't come in for screenings and non-urgent treatment during the peak of the pandemic, storing up trouble for the future.

[snip]

No evidence of vaccine effect

The rise in cardiac problems has been pointed to by some online as evidence that Covid vaccines are driving the rise in deaths, but this conclusion is not supported by the data.

One type of Covid vaccine has been linked to a small rise in cases of heart inflammation and scarring (pericarditis and myocarditis). But this particular vaccine side-effect was mainly seen in boys and young men, while the excess deaths are highest in older men - aged 50 or more.

And these cases are too rare - and mostly not fatal - to account for the excess in deaths.

Finally, figures up to June 2022 looking at deaths from all causes show unvaccinated people were more likely to die than vaccinated people.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back