The utter irony of US service members/rioters who supported Trump

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Democrats Want To Block Federal Land, Statues From Being Named After Donald Trump
Legislation from California Rep. Linda Sánchez would also deny the ex-president the usual post-presidency pension of about $220,000 a year. Democrats Want To Block Federal Land, Statues From Being Named After Trump
1611845990307.png

I found this story, among the many; thus far rather interesting.....Why should US tax payers, who can't get tax breaks like the rich, Vaccines like the rich, Covid relief like the rich.. FUND people like Trump and not to mention; those retired military and active duty folk, along with public service members, all who stormed the Capital and MURDERED ON THAT AWFUL DAY IN JAN OF THIS YEAR? Why should US tax payers give them one red dime for them wanting to destroy this nation???.

It is my belief, that not only should all of Trumps benefits and perks be revoked, but also; those civil servants that stormed the Capital, their pensions and benefits should also be revoked and denied.

And the sheer irony in all this, pay attention....HOW FUCKED UP CAN IT BE, TO SEE RETIRED MILITARY AND ACTIVE DUTY RIOTERS, ALONG WITH OTHER UNIFORMED CIVIC MEMBERS, STORMING THE CAPITAL, BEATING, KILLING AND MAIMING HARD WORKING LAW OFFICERS...... IN SUPPORT OF A MAN, WHO'S SONS AND HIMSELF.....REFUSED TO SERVE ONE DAMN DAY IN A GOTDAMN UNIFORM...HOW FUCKED UP DOES THAT SOUND??

Barry Hussein's partner and political adviser Bill Ayers was a domestic terrorist who actually bombed corporate headquarters, the Pentagon and military recruitment centers. Barry never served in the military and in fact invited the parents of a freaking traitor to the White House.

Barry Hussein's partner and political adviser Bill Ayers was a domestic terrorist who actually bombed corporate headquarters, the Pentagon and military recruitment centers. Barry never served in the military and in fact invited the parents of a freaking traitor to the White House.

Lame.

EOf98B0X4AE5Nh8.jpg

• Banned
If you wasn't so brainless, I'd argue with you, but I'm slighly drunk, a bit tired and I just don't have the energy....He served the senate and the oval office, that's enough for all of us and his approval ratings justify his stellar service to our country....the only thing Trump has served, a round of golf to his buddies. Go now, and suck a dick

Democrats Want To Block Federal Land, Statues From Being Named After Donald Trump
Legislation from California Rep. Linda Sánchez would also deny the ex-president the usual post-presidency pension of about $220,000 a year. Democrats Want To Block Federal Land, Statues From Being Named After Trump
View attachment 449659
I found this story, among the many; thus far rather interesting.....Why should US tax payers, who can't get tax breaks like the rich, Vaccines like the rich, Covid relief like the rich.. FUND people like Trump and not to mention; those retired military and active duty folk, along with public service members, all who stormed the Capital and MURDERED ON THAT AWFUL DAY IN JAN OF THIS YEAR? Why should US tax payers give them one red dime for them wanting to destroy this nation???.

It is my belief, that not only should all of Trumps benefits and perks be revoked, but also; those civil servants that stormed the Capital, their pensions and benefits should also be revoked and denied.

And the sheer irony in all this, pay attention....HOW FUCKED UP CAN IT BE, TO SEE RETIRED MILITARY AND ACTIVE DUTY RIOTERS, ALONG WITH OTHER UNIFORMED CIVIC MEMBERS, STORMING THE CAPITAL, BEATING, KILLING AND MAIMING HARD WORKING LAW OFFICERS...... IN SUPPORT OF A MAN, WHO'S SONS AND HIMSELF.....REFUSED TO SERVE ONE DAMN DAY IN A GOTDAMN UNIFORM...HOW FUCKED UP DOES THAT SOUND??
They wanted to “destroy this nation”?

Project much?

• Banned

Lame.

View attachment 449671
Trump's been out of office, how many days and they're complaining about us still talking about the murderer....Obama who left office under honor and integrity, been out for 12 years and still they can't get his dick out their mouths.....hypocrites,

View attachment 449659

Remind us how many days the Hussein and Biden ever spent in a uniform.

Obama was born in 1961.. Biden showed up for induction, but was turned down because of asthma.
Weird, I didn’t know being born in the early sixties meant you couldn’t join the military, I was born in the 70’s and it didn’t stop me from joining.

Yea, Biden had “asthma”, but played football. Amazing how you people love to be duped.

If you wasn't so brainless, I'd argue with you, but I'm slighly drunk, a bit tired and I just don't have the energy....He served the senate and the oval office, that's enough for all of us and his approval ratings justify his stellar service to our country....the only thing Trump has served, a round of golf to his buddies. Go now, and suck a dick

Obama was also in the Illinois State Senate for years before going to the US Senate.

Obama had been in politics, won elections and actually worked serving the people since 1997.

Obama had years of experience serving the people of Illinois on both the state and federal level by the time he went into the While House.

Where as trump had ZERO experience when he went to the White House.

Forum List

Back