The USS Liberty Memorial

Dumbass, maybe the U.S. shouldn't have put troops on sacred ground while supporting a brutal monarchy? Cause and effect genius.

Shit for brains, jihad is a religious duty in Islam.

Omar Osama bin Laden...
My father has a religious goal. He is controlled by the rules of jihad. He only kills if he thinks there is a need.
Osama bin Laden is 'worth more alive than dead', declares his son - Times Online

You're so stupid it's not even funny. But, we all still laugh at you:lol:

Dumbass, maybe the U.S. shouldn't have put troops on sacred ground while supporting a brutal monarchy? Cause and effect genius.

300 US Marines murdered by Muslims in Beirut

3000 Americans killed by Muslims on 9/11

Allahu fucku!

How dare you call me disloyal to America? I love this country--they gave sanctuary to my refugee parents.
Yet you spit in the face of those American sailors who survived the attack on their ship and who unanimously insist that it absolutely was deliberate. They were there. They watched it happen and they lived through it. Yet you presume to know better than they.

Old man, we're still waiting for links to your posts calling for the US govt to investigate the murder of 300 Marines in Beirut by Hizballah.

Did the alzheimers make you forget, already?

Surely a great patriot like you wants to see justice for the slaughter of 300 Marines by Muslims?:clap2:

Whatcha got for us, old man?

You've completely managed via you sheer stupidity to derail this thread into some retarded sermon on 300 dumb ass bullet catchers who died 30 years ago on a fools errand. God I hope you don't have any children that lived you coward.

You've completely managed via you sheer stupidity to derail this thread into some retarded sermon on 300 dumb ass bullet catchers who died 30 years ago on a fools errand. God I hope you don't have any children that lived you coward.

Spoken like a true Muzzie jihadist. Allahu fucku

How dare you call me disloyal to America? I love this country--they gave sanctuary to my refugee parents.
Yet you spit in the face of those American sailors who survived the attack on their ship and who unanimously insist that it absolutely was deliberate. They were there. They watched it happen and they lived through it. Yet you presume to know better than they.

Old man, we're still waiting for links to your posts calling for the US govt to investigate the murder of 300 Marines in Beirut by Hizballah.

Did the alzheimers make you forget, already?

Surely a great patriot like you wants to see justice for the slaughter of 300 Marines by Muslims?:clap2:

Whatcha got for us, old man?

MikeK, old man, still waiting for the links to your posts calling for an investigation into the murder of 300 Marines in Beirut by Hizballah Muslims.

Old man, show us what a true patriot you are and provide the links.

Otherwise, your hatred for America will be duly noted.

If you're not with Marc you're with the terrorists people. Did you know that this is the only website that an overweight middle age piece of white trash like him can post and not get banned for being a complete and utter moron?

Last edited:
If you're not with Marc you're with the terrorists people. Did you know that this is the only website that an overweight middle age piece of white trash like him can post and not get banned for being a complete and utter moron?

Take your schizophrenia meds, psycho jihadi:cuckoo:

I'm not a muslim. You know this. Why keep up with the silly accusations? I want to help you help yourself, and the only way I can do that is to simply encourage you to exterminate yourself before your stupidity rubs off on other people, mainly your children.

I'm not a muslim. You know this. Why keep up with the silly accusations? I want to help you help yourself, and the only way I can do that is to simply encourage you to exterminate yourself before your stupidity rubs off on other people, mainly your children.

Does everyone know how much of a deranged psycho you are?...
Click http://www.usmessageboard.com/3142924-post149.html

Try the USS Cole. A pointless attack by Islamic extremists. The USS Liberty bombing is nothing but twisting shit to suit an argument by the verysame Islamic extremists and/or pathetic Islamic extremist support groups.

Grow up, rag head.

Try the USS Cole. A pointless attack by Islamic extremists. The USS Liberty bombing is nothing but twisting shit to suit an argument by the verysame Islamic extremists and/or pathetic Islamic extremist support groups.

Grow up, rag head.

Rag head? Pffft, hardly. Your accusation only underscores your ignorance.

Grow up, rag head.

Rag head? Pffft, hardly. Your accusation only underscores your ignorance.

Does everyone know you're mentally ill?
Edited

Grow up, rag head.

Well stated.:clap2:

Never a peep from the Islamofascist supporters about the murder of 300 Marines by Hizballah in Beirut. Why, because it doesn't involve the Jews.

Fucking America-hating hypocrites the whole stinking lot of them

Oh Marc, quit trying because noobody cares. Your attention to me makes me glad because I know I've finally found a way to really get under your skin. And that is the only way to deal with vermin like yourself who do nothing but call names without presenting a sound argument. That is what the undeducated masses to which you belong do, they just aggravate people. I'm just playing your game and you have only yourself to blame.

Grow up, rag head.

Well stated.:clap2:

Never a peep from the Islamofascist supporters about the murder of 300 Marines by Hizballah in Beirut. Why, because it doesn't involve the Jews.

Fucking America-hating hypocrites the whole stinking lot of them

You were like 8 when that happened Marc. Cause and effect. You can't honestly believe that the U.S. military can throw it's presence around and not get dinged? Put the shoe on the other foot. How would you like if a bunch of foreingnors from the U.N. put a base near your trailer? Would you put up with it? No, of course you you wouldn't.

And your jew argument is senseless by the way, so why bother with it? Nobody here supports the "islamofascists" as you call them, rather, some of us actually understand U.S. foreign policy and the ramifications of our mistakes etc..

Oh Marc, quit trying because noobody cares. Your attention to me makes me glad because I know I've finally found a way to really get under your skin. And that is the only way to deal with vermin like yourself who do nothing but call names without presenting a sound argument. That is what the undeducated masses to which you belong do, they just aggravate people. I'm just playing your game and you have only yourself to blame.

Please provide links of your posts demanding the US investigate the murder of 300 Marines in Lebanon by Hisballah jihadists.

The inability to do so will be demonstrative of you anti-American sentiments.

Forum List

Back