The US Military Has Raided And Seized Servers In Germany, Tied To The Dominion Election System

Status
Not open for further replies.
There it is in black and white:

During the press conference on Thursday Attorney Sidney Powell weighed in on the Dominion-Smartmatic servers that were reportedly confiscated in Germany.

Reporter Emerald Robinson: There were reports that a piece of hardware possibly a server was picked up in Germany. Is that true and is it related to this?
Attorney Sidney Powell: That is true. It is somehow related to this. But I do not know if good guys got it or bad guys got it,

Stepford...please explain..

You said the US Army raided it.

Are they the "bad guys" in this silly assed scenario you guys have dreamed up?

Any word on whats taking so long for the Army to bring fourth the evidence they seized?

:laughing0301:
As with many conspiracy theories, this one has different permutations and explanations. But the basic idea of the most extreme belief around this theory is this: The US Army or maybe the intelligence community raided (there was no raid) the Frankfurt, Germany offices of a company (that has no Frankfurt offices) that tallies all votes in US elections (it does not do any tallying of votes, much less conduct any official tally of all votes in the US, which no single company does).

Data on a server seized in that raid (no server was seized, there was no raid) showed that votes were switched (they weren't) and that Trump had secured a massive landslide of 410 Electoral College votes, winning California (which hasn't gone for a Republican since 1988 and which Hillary Clinton won by 30 percentage points in 2016) and Rhode Island (which has gone for a Republican only once since 1976) but somehow not Colorado (which was considered a swing state as recently as 2008).

Conspiracy Theories grow and change just like a story told to friend, who tells it to someone else, who tells it again, etc,.... With each telling the story changes as new bits of disinformation are added.

Conspiracy theories might be entertaining but they can also be dangerous. Sadly, what often starts off as a bit of fun can turn sour quite quickly. The fact that many people accept what they see in the media as truth can lead to disastrous results.
Company debunks conspiracy theory that its server showed a landslide for Trump

Its a shame that if you step on the wrong landmine here, you get your posting privileges taken away but when you post clearly false stories...absolutely nothing happens to you thus encouraging you to post more false stories.
They just need to be moved to a conspiracy theory forum.
Disagree.

when it’s habitually done during a worldwide pandemic, sanctioning the repeat offender is necessary.

when it’s done to undermine a national election, it’s valid as well
I agree. It appears that this thread was moved to the conspiracy theory forum. Anytime a member is considering posting a story that is way out in left field, they should seek corroboration from trusted sources before posting. If there is none or the facts are disputed by reputable sources it should be posted under conspiracy theories and not left to the moderators to investigate it and move it. The ideal situation is to have discussions about what we believe to be factual information. Conspiracy theories can be fun to discuss but they should be labeled for what they are.

Any word on whats taking so long for the Army to bring fourth the evidence they seized?

As with many conspiracy theories, this one has different permutations and explanations. But the basic idea of the most extreme belief around this theory is this: The US Army or maybe the intelligence community raided (there was no raid) the Frankfurt, Germany offices of a company (that has no Frankfurt offices) that tallies all votes in US elections (it does not do any tallying of votes, much less conduct any official tally of all votes in the US, which no single company does).

Data on a server seized in that raid (no server was seized, there was no raid) showed that votes were switched (they weren't) and that Trump had secured a massive landslide of 410 Electoral College votes, winning California (which hasn't gone for a Republican since 1988 and which Hillary Clinton won by 30 percentage points in 2016) and Rhode Island (which has gone for a Republican only once since 1976) but somehow not Colorado (which was considered a swing state as recently as 2008).

Conspiracy Theories grow and change just like a story told to friend, who tells it to someone else, who tells it again, etc,.... With each telling the story changes as new bits of disinformation are added.

Conspiracy theories might be entertaining but they can also be dangerous. Sadly, what often starts off as a bit of fun can turn sour quite quickly. The fact that many people accept what they see in the media as truth can lead to disastrous results.

Its a shame that if you step on the wrong landmine here, you get your posting privileges taken away but when you post clearly false stories...absolutely nothing happens to you thus encouraging you to post more false stories.
Disagree.

when it’s habitually done during a worldwide pandemic, sanctioning the repeat offender is necessary.

I agree. It appears that this thread was moved to the conspiracy theory forum. Anytime a member is considering posting a story that is way out in left field, they should seek corroboration from trusted sources before posting. If there is none or the facts are disputed by reputable sources it should be posted under conspiracy theories and not left to the moderators to investigate it and move it. The ideal situation is to have discussions about what we believe to be factual information. Conspiracy theories can be fun to discuss but they should be labeled for what they are.

Still doesn't solve the problem of the posters who try to pass off nonsense as actual occurrences. If there are no sanctions...they simply keep doing it.

The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.

The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.
WHat documents are those?

Where are they?

There was no raid with or without military support.

The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany.

I though this was very .....very interesting! I am liking this more and more :mm:

The Spanish election manipulation company behind Dominion software was RAIDED by a large US ARMY force in Germany during which they seized servers.

• November 13, 2020

What is the U.S miltary doing conducting raids of private companies in other countries? Isn't the the job of local civilian authorities if warranted.

The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany.
THere is no evidence of vote switching.

There is no evidence that there was such a server in Germany.

Where are the documents you cited?

There was no raid

I though this was very .....very interesting! I am liking this more and more :mm:

The Spanish election manipulation company behind Dominion software was RAIDED by a large US ARMY force in Germany during which they seized servers.

• November 13, 2020

What is the U.S miltary doing conducting raids of private companies in other countries? Isn't the the job of local civilian authorities if warranted.
Please. Inserting pemises here is not permissable !

• November 13, 2020

Commneting on a p

• November 13, 2020

Asking a question about a comment made by an OP is not permissible?

• November 13, 2020

Commneting on a p

• November 13, 2020

Asking a question about a comment made by an OP is not permissible?
I thought you referred to pemises..... Bad keys....

Disagree.

Still doesn't solve the problem of the posters who try to pass off nonsense as actual occurrences. If there are no sanctions...they simply keep doing it.
IMHO, the best way for a member to handle these types of threads that are not in the conspiracy theory forum, is to ignore them. Most people post and create threads because they want replies, either a civil discussion or an argument. So if you want to discourage bad posts ignore them. Replying only encourages the bad behavior.

There was no raid

But a guy heard from another guy who heard about a tweet!

Now you're saying that's not conclusive and irrefutable?

Say it ain't so!

She repeated it again today

I not only like but trust Sidney! you go lady!:up:

"Trump attorney Sidney Powell told radio host Glenn Beck Friday that she has heard that “our forces” confiscated the server of an electronic voting system company in Germany with alleged ties to the president’s voter fraud accusations."

20/11/2020
She " heard "

And still not a speck of evidence for this fairy tale

"Trump attorney Sidney Powell told radio host Glenn Beck Friday that she has heard that “our forces” confiscated the server of an electronic voting system company in Germany with alleged ties to the president’s voter fraud accusations."

20/11/2020
Powell is an fool without a shred of decency and cannot produce any evidence of any kind.

the raid is a proven fairy tale which never happened

20/11/2020

There is no evidence of any kind to support the fairy trale of this raid and powell is a liar of low reputation.

those are absolute facts

There was no raid
That's the impression I got too. Whole story seems implausible. U.S military conducting raids on private busineses in other countries?. Why the hell would they be involving themselves in civil matters in Germany. Are they even allowed to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back