The US economy adds 1.8 million jobs in July but is still down nearly 13 million jobs during the pandemic PER CNN

However,THE TRUTH the number of permanent job losers held steady in July over last month at 2.9 million, underscoring the longer-lasting impact to the labor market due to the pandemic. is the typical CNN idiots response, the total for the last 4 months have 11 million jobs that have retuirned in the USA Per the Natioanl labor statistics and CBO ,which means 3 million left to return before 11/04/2020 the election and the covid 19 vacne ready for usage for 200 million people October 2020, , but deny this on air Now tell me Demcrates is CNN only tell America Good news about the POTUS Trump
And an average of 1.4 million new jobless claims weekly for the last few months. Not counting those first few with 10 million + each.
3 month total 17 million new jobs

However,THE TRUTH the number of permanent job losers held steady in July over last month at 2.9 million, underscoring the longer-lasting impact to the labor market due to the pandemic. is the typical CNN idiots response, the total for the last 4 months have 11 million jobs that have retuirned in the USA Per the Natioanl labor statistics and CBO ,which means 3 million left to return before 11/04/2020 the election and the covid 19 vacne ready for usage for 200 million people October 2020, , but deny this on air Now tell me Demcrates is CNN only tell America Good news about the POTUS Trump
And an average of 1.4 million new jobless claims weekly for the last few months. Not counting those first few with 10 million + each.
For a net loss of about 15 million.

Well done.

Congrats on that. Champaign in the Creep household tonight! Now if you could just get deaths up ...

Well done.

The Biden virus has been tough

Congrats on that. Champaign in the Creep household tonight! Now if you could just get deaths up ...
Don't be stupider than you have to be.

Nothing stupid about observing your glee. You're spiking the ball at the unemployed like Obama when the military got Bin Laden

Well done.

tRump virus. Biden currently hold no office and has no power to.do anything about the virus.

tRump, however illegally he came by it, is the notional leader of our country. His failures have currently killed well over 150,000 Americans and will most likely double that by the end of the year.

It's the tRump virus. Deal with it.

Well done.

tRump virus. Biden currently hold no office and has no power to.do anything about the virus.

tRump, however illegally he came by it, is the notional leader of our country. His failures have currently killed well over 150,000 Americans and will most likely double that by the end of the year.

It's the tRump virus. Deal with it.

We have two parties in this country. Either can stifle the country. Don't be a stupid sap.

When Biden attacked Trump for acting in January to suspend flights from China and again when he suspended flights from Europe calling it all racist, he caused massive issues. You break it, you bought it. It's the Biden virus now

There's no Trump to this, mayors and governors forced businesses to CLOSE hello.
If smelly would have acted faster we'd have been COVID free. I have four bipartisan MOC's which prove my point. BTW, did you get out of the market at 29? :auiqs.jpg:

Trump tried to act faster, asshole Democrats called him a racist FACT! As to the rest of your rambling WTF are you blabbering about?
What do you mean “tried to act faster” was he prevented from doing something that he wanted to do? If so, what and how?

Heaven forbid that dickhead Democrats actually support the POTUS during a global pandemic. We are fed up with those assholes.

What “other customers”?

Consumers, not customers.

Capital is the measure of all goods and services produced. Or as a wise man once said.

1596845979125.png

We forgot that at some point, to where those who do the work enjoy less of the rewards than those who invest and profit. Seriously, there's some asshole who looks at double digit unemployment, 160,000 dead and say with a straight face, "Well, at least the market is doing well".

Talk about having your wrong priorities.

What “other customers”?

Consumers, not customers.

Capital is the measure of all goods and services produced. Or as a wise man once said.

View attachment 372389

We forgot that at some point, to where those who do the work enjoy less of the rewards than those who invest and profit. Seriously, there's some asshole who looks at double digit unemployment, 160,000 dead and say with a straight face, "Well, at least the market is doing well".

Talk about having your wrong priorities.
Move to North Korea. Sounds like it’s your cup of tea.

There's no Trump to this, mayors and governors forced businesses to CLOSE hello.
If smelly would have acted faster we'd have been COVID free. I have four bipartisan MOC's which prove my point. BTW, did you get out of the market at 29? :auiqs.jpg:

Trump tried to act faster, asshole Democrats called him a racist FACT! As to the rest of your rambling WTF are you blabbering about?
What do you mean “tried to act faster” was he prevented from doing something that he wanted to do? If so, what and how?

Heaven forbid that dickhead Democrats actually support the POTUS during a global pandemic. We are fed up with those assholes.
Is it really a mystery why Trumps political Opponents don’t support him? He only lies and talks shit about them with every other breath.

Is it really a mystery why Trumps political Opponents don’t support him? He only lies and talks shit about them with every other breath.
Winner winner chicken dinner!

And I can not wait, until the lying asshole is gone, magically disappears, in to the Abyss, where he belongs! And his crooked swamp creature admin, follow him.....
Dump Trump!

And I can not wait, until the lying asshole is gone, magically disappears, in to the Abyss, where he belongs! And his crooked swamp creature admin, follow him.....
Dump Trump!
which lieing asshole Schumer or Joe Biden he in not in office out fucking your girl friend

1.8 million jobs in one month................far more than Barry Hussein ever had in any month.

Dump Trump!
I wouldn’t get your hope up. I’m pretty sure he will be out of the White House but he will be taking his hot air propaganda straight to the airwaves. I give it a few months before he is neck deep in his new media company. He will make Fox seem like MSNBC. I think that’s been his play all along until he accidentally won the presidency

Forum List

Back