CDZ the US Democrats' energy plans seem nonsensical to me

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
US Democrats want to grow a domestic green energy grid.

However, they deny the facts that are clearly displayed in several realistic sci-fi action movies from Hollywood..

Cyber-warfare being the chief danger here.

Plus of course the fact that for every ton of CO2 and methane output spared by the US, there will be a developing nation that increases it's output of such greenhouse gasses tenfold.

Net gain? nothing.
Net detractors? A huge loss of national security, and money. Plus a lot of headaches and fears added to the US populations as soon as they find out their great plans are a load of quicksand instead..!

Sorry, don't get my energy information from Si Fi movies, everything we try wont work but not trying wont work either.

Sorry, don't get my energy information from Si Fi movies, everything we try wont work but not trying wont work either.
it's the scale at which you introduce such drastic changes to the economy, that matters, i think.

the Democrats tend to jump into new tech and new ways of doing "business" (in schooling of youngsters and policing and imprisoning criminals), head first into the deep end of the pool, with a weight tied to their legs.

in non-metaphorical terms, they tend to over-invest into new tech and new ways of doing business, causing much vulnerability, uncertainty and risk to the population and government.

i hope they come to their senses, because their basic ideas are admirable, in my view.

gradual change, measured over decades of polite nagging of the republicans, who are simply better managers of the overall economy and society, in my view, is the solution to all of this.

and if the Democrats want to save the environment, have them invest in the creation of new fresh water canals to "power" the creation of production forests in which timber for homes and home flooring is produced.

because ultimately, the Brazilians are burning down the Amazon, and it's us green-minded people here in the West that will have to replant the forests of the Earth. that is what i believe.

New Topics

Forum List

Back