The upcoming launch of the James Webb Deep space Observatory October 31, 2020

1) His Space X~StarShip program does look to be a winner so far and beats the best we've gotten from Guv'mint NASA.
2) Anyone whom knows history knows that dreamers and innovators have more failures than successes, but those successes can be major paradigm changers (See Ford, Edison, Tesla, etc.)
3) I'll back Musk and his tract record before backing your non-track record.

Oh yes, Space X. Which costs even more than the Space Shuttle to launch objects into space. Great con.

Yes, but they also generally do not go around asking people to send them money to purchase them before they are even built! Elron actually has a history of doing that. Not just once, but multiple times.

"My track record"? I am not claiming I can do the best things in the world, then telling people to send me their money.

Hell, I actually laughed a while back when he essentially trolled the entire planet by recreating a shot from a movie made over 40 years ago.

Oh yes, Space X. Which costs even more than the Space Shuttle to launch objects into space. Great con.

Yes, but they also generally do not go around asking people to send them money to purchase them before they are even built! Elron actually has a history of doing that. Not just once, but multiple times.

"My track record"? I am not claiming I can do the best things in the world, then telling people to send me their money.

Hell, I actually laughed a while back when he essentially trolled the entire planet by recreating a shot from a movie made over 40 years ago.
That is incorrect the Falcon 9 and Falcon heavy cost way less per pound to put things into space than the Shuttle by a ridiculously huge margin.

rocket-launch-costs-trend.jpg

Forum List

Back