The United States of America’s Doll House

A Vast Tapestry of Lies and Illusions

This is a test to see how many care to "educate" themselves or express their straw man concerns.

I stopped reading when I came across this bullcrap:

"In a 1969 interview, Jim Garrison, the District Attorney of New Orleans and the only person to ever bring to trial a case involving the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, said that as a result of the CIA’s murderous coup d’état on behalf of the military-industrial-financial-media-intelligence complex that rules the country to this day, the American people have been subjected to a fabricated reality that has rendered them a nation of passive Eichmanns, who sit in their living rooms, popping pills and watching television as their country’s military machine mows down people by the millions and the announcers tell them all the things they should be afraid of, such as bacteria on cutting boards and Russian spies infiltrating their hair salons. Garrison said:"

:21:

That is truly stupid stuff, he was a terrible attorney general, who alienated his own staff when they realize over time that he was spewing out numerous accusations without merit.

He never made a single case on them succeed...…

I read some more, to see if it got better, instead it gets even dumber.....

• Banned
Your opinion is noted, though not verified except for what the article (and I have many times pointed out) that you choose to remain willfully ignorant- appreciate the validation!

Your opinion is noted, though not verified except for what the article (and I have many times pointed out) that you choose to remain willfully ignorant- appreciate the validation!

Ha ha. I actually speak with knowledge on it, have read several books on it, have discussed it, and other issues surrounding the assassination in forums.

The article YOU posted is mostly opinion, funny you didn't notice that.

Cheers.

Forum List

Back