What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Unbroken Thread

lennypartiv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good luck arguing against liberals. They don't understand we can't have freedom if we're not a Christian nation.

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good luck arguing against liberals. They don't understand we can't have freedom if we're not a Christian nation.
Define liberal- and exemplify the freedom you speak of- we aren't a christian nation either- and we have never acted like one-

free is unencumbered- FYI- and I seriously doubt "Christ" would approve our initiation of force and coercion and threat of force to achieve wealth- lying isn't high on the list of "christian" values is it? Theft?

Some of my ancestors are credited with saying; white man speaks with forked tongue- is that a christian nation thing? Lip service is just that- conservatives are just as adept as liberals at being ignorant and cherry picking what they want others to believe- just like *alleged* liberals- I saw a bumper sticker years ago that said: Be the change you want to see- it's a pretty good place to start.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$515.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List