The Unanswerable Question

bluzman61

do you have any comments or do u just like to troll thru and hit the dislike button. Anyway it is an honor that you dislike it and if you do not have a comment. All the better.

"BOOM! – E.R. Doc calls out Fauci B.S. COVID-19 no worse than flu!! Lockdown true menace to health!!!
Watch the whole video. Dr. Erickson doesn’t just go over the data showing that COVID-19 is no worse than the seasonal flu. He also exposes the crucial facts about the dangerous snake oil Fauci’s been peddling as well as the predictable awful side effects he’s seeing every day in the E.R.:

Maybe it should be called 'The Election Virus"

Why is he the only doctor in the room or the hospital making these claims. Where are his associates and fellow doctors. If they agreed you would suspect that there would be more than one doctor in the room.

So he is an expert on the following things he said

“Child molestation is increasing at a severe rate. We can go over multiple cases of children who’ve been molested due to angry family members who are intoxicated, who are home, who have no paycheck. These things last a lifetime. They aren’t like a seasonal flu, they are going to follow these children and affect them in a negative fashion for their entire lives.

These are things I’m hearing from E.R.s, talking to my doctors, and talking to people across the country to find out what they’re seeing.

“Spousal abuse. We see people coming in here with black eyes and cuts on their face.
These are obvious abusive cases.

“These are things that effect people for a lifetime, not for a season

“Alcoholism

“Anxiety..

“Depression

“Suicide is spiking...

“Education has dropped off...

“Economic collapse...

“These are all real things that I’m seeing every single day. I’m not just reading about this stuff. I see it in our clinics from Fresno to San Diego. These things are spiking in our communities.

He says
Contrary to Fauci’s bullshit, there is literally NO SCIENTIFIC VALIDITY to his quack idea of quarantining healthy people. NONE WHATSOEVER!

economic collapse , so the doctor is not only a doctor but an economist, expert in suicides etc. Still
It seems to me that this thinks happen even if there was no pandemic. He is expressing an opinion.

If he says at a higher numbers then show the numbers. Also what does he suggest as an alternative of what should have been done.

The critics would be lining up.

Yet his assertion have no scientific validity and he is just expressing his opinion based on talking with other doctors. He had not done any study to invalidate nothing.

Doctors can have opinions but it is just an opinion. Lets see his studies, or scientific data that supports what he says.

Well let see what other doctors are saying

STAT interviewed more than a dozen physicians and scientists around the country, and one after another, they leveled strikingly similar critiques at both the federal and local levels: That the Trump administration neglected scientists and public health experts and downplayed the severity of the disease, helping stoke a spread of misinformation. That many state leaders, toeing party lines, were too paralyzed to act in a timely fashion. And that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, once a venerable institution, bungled a critical component of pandemic control — diagnostic testing.

Trump called the test beautiful but not all doctors agree.

Don't avoid the question.

How many deaths are actually due to the Chinese virus?

"Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governor’s claim death was linked to coronavirus

An official cause of death remains outstanding pending toxicology results, and officials said it is possible the child died not from the virus but from an underlying condition, sudden infant death syndrome or positional asphyxiation.
In the absence of that official determination Friday, Lamont and Connecticut State Epidemiologist Matthew Cartter retreated from directly connecting the cause of the infant’s death to the virus.

[Democrat] "...Lamont presented the baby’s death as specifically caused by the virus, even though Chief Medical Examiner James Gill’s official cause of death finding is still outstanding."
Questions remain about the death of a Hartford infant, despite governor’s claim death was linked to coronavirus

Despite Gov. Ned Lamont's announcement this week that a six-week-old infant in Hartford was the youngest fatality of the coronavirus pandemic, medical examiners still have not officially ruled the virus played any role in the child's death.
www.courant.com

“Pennsylvania Forced To Remove Hundreds Of Deaths From Coronavirus Death Count After Coroners Raise Red Flags

The PA health department decided to include “probable” coronavirus deaths, or an assumed COVID-19-related death without testing for the virus, to their death tolls, dating back days and even weeks ago. But the death toll spike raised questions from coroners who came forward to highlight a discrepancy in death totals, which were not adding up to the number of all-cause deaths.” Pennsylvania Forced To Remove Hundreds Of Deaths From Coronavirus Death Count After Coroners Raise Red Flags

“The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID- 19 being the underlying cause more often than not,” the guidelines read.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.

“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

As we have yet to reach the total death rate reported in 2019 for the same time period (January 1st and April 9th), it appears that there is something seriously wrong with the way this pandemic has been reported and handled by the medical community, the media, and the politicians.

Pathetically, it most likely isn’t going to get better when as of April 8, 2020, all patients with coronavirus are now being classified as “Death due to COVID-19,” regardless of the real cause of death. This draconian method of manipulating data to conform to your hypothesis is pure evil. It allows the medical community, the media, and politicians to cover up their errors, distort their miscalculations, and falsify their reports so that they can justify even further measures that will attempt to control, manipulate, and profit from those who don’t understand the importance of “statistical significance”. Statistically Significant: Why It Makes a Difference - Tom McFie

The death toll is inflated to weaponize it against the current administration.

The death toll is deflated to weaponize it for the current administration.

Well you seem to want to weaponize it in the opposite direction.

The current administration is Trumps and if you deflate the numbers of death it will look bad for him. If it is inflated then will make it look bad for him, still it is a mote point.

The only question is that deaths have occurred while somebody had the virus. The only question is would they still be alive NOW if they did not have the virus. It is a tough decision. If they make the decision without doing a fully thorough examination, then it is problematic. Even with problematic it can go both ways. The system is taxed. When someone compares the number of death at this point in time with last years number it can be assumed that it will be higher.

Don't avoid the question.

How many deaths are actually due to the virus?

You can't provide an answer for that because you do not know. I already said it is an imperfect system because it has humans that must make decisions.

Don't mix up immediate cause of death with other factor that contributed to the cause of death. I know its hard but your a bright girl and can figure the difference between the two.

I question you assumption that it is inflated when the current administration is in charge.

The only question is does the virus cause death. Answer that question?.

Is there disagreement on cause of death well if the person is licensed to make that call then he makes the call. If someone disagrees it does not mean that they are automatically right

Your point about weaponize goes both ways. So if you come to that fork in the road, at some point you have to make a decision which way to go. Otherwise you will be at that fork forever. Right or left, disagree or agree, but your point is in favor of Trump no matter what. If Obama was president I can only imagine what the right would be saying.

Talking about death in a political arena is ignoring the individual deaths that cause pain for close fiends and family.

Medical examiners must complete significant formal education including medical school and specialized residency training.

Required EducationBachelor's degree (4 years)
Medical degree (4 years)
Pathology residency (3-4 years)
Forensic pathology fellowship (1-2 years)
Licensure & CertificationState licensure required
Board certification desired by most employers
Other RequirementsContinuing Medical Education (CME) credits to maintain licensure

They can lose their licence easily if they lie. Sometimes without defective answer either way requires a best assumption based on the person experience level.

In such a circumstance, I would bet you can fine someone who would disagree with that decision.
Still the world goes on and people die.

I would not politicize it for or against Trump. I just look at his actions and criticize that as it is enough.

The guy is full of holes and it rough to deciding which one to go after. It is akin to being in a candy factory with decisions to make.

I just proved the very opposite.....which unequivocally proves you a liar.

Live with it.

"Latest Computer Model Predicts Between 0 And 12.6 Billion New COVID-19 Deaths By Summer
April 27th, 2020
article-5962-2.jpg

U.S.—After several embarrassing and widely divergent revisions to the coronavirus projections of infection, hospitalization, and death rate used by government officials around the world to justify shutting down the global economy, experts at John Hopkins have now deployed a state-of-the-art super-scientific computer model and have now determined that between 0 and 12.6 billion people will contract the disease and be completely dead by summer.

“The panel of experts came together to give Americans the true picture of what we are looking at,” said Dr. Robert Redfield, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as he pointed to lots of completely accurate up-to-date charts and graphs from the study. “This is not just the flu. This is going to wipe out between 0 and 12.6 billion people before summer hits.”
As a result of the new predictions, the CDC has revised their guidelines for essential workers to not only continue to wear a face covering and regularly take their temperature, but to also begin praying to whatever higher power they choose as they await the impending death of everyone on June 1.

The CDC website was updated with an infographic informing Americans they had a final 34 days to "slow the spread."
“We told everyone that there would be no ventilators and that hospitals were going to be overwhelmed across the entire nation by April, even with extensive social distancing recommendations and shutdowns in place," stated Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and member of the White House's coronavirus task force. "It didn’t happen quite that way, so we went to get better numbers. Now it looks like in this new expert modeling that everyone will actually die by June 1. We are super serious."

“It is absolutely vital that no one shake hands ever again. Though after June 1 it won’t matter as much,” he added.
At publishing time, President Trump was telling reporters that his housekeepers recommend bleach to clean surfaces and that maybe that could be injected somehow."

bluzman61

do you have any comments or do u just like to troll thru and hit the dislike button. Anyway it is an honor that you dislike it and if you do not have a comment. All the better.

How many have actually been killed by the Wuhan virus?
What is the Wuhan virus ? Well I would say none were killed by the Wuhan Virus.

"What is the Wuhan virus ? Well I would say none were killed by the Wuhan Virus."

Well......I would say you are a moron.....and I can prove it.

I just love triggering you cowards who are soooooo afraid of not following the orders of your masters.....

"New research argues that the deadly Wuhan coronavirus may not have originated at a wet market in the city as previously thought."

A new report indicates that the deadly Chinese coronavirus may not actually have originated at a wet market in Wuhan

Scientists found that 13 out of 41 cases were linked to the market and that the first reported case of the virus was also not linked to the market.
www.businessinsider.com

China Wuhan virus: What is a coronavirus infection? - Insider
What you need to know about China's Wuhan coronavirus and how it could affect you

A new coronavirus is wreaking havoc in China. It was first identified in an outdoor market in Wuhan, before spreading to Thailand, Japan, and South Korea.. On Tuesday, the CDC confirmed that the US has its first case of Wuhan virus.

An AI Epidemiologist Sent the First Warnings of the Wuhan ...
An AI Epidemiologist Sent the First Alerts of the Coronavirus

An AI Epidemiologist Sent the First Warnings of the Wuhan Virus

Watch this, you imbecile......CNN!!!
Wuhan coronavirus: Death toll rises to 258 as more ...
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/30/asia/wuhan-coronavirus-update-intl-hnk/index.html
Jan 30, 2020The United States and other countries issued strict travel restrictions for foreign nationals who traveled to China as the number of deaths from the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak continued rising on ...

I'm kind of pleased that reality offends you......

“I believe we’re in a political climate where people are actively looking for ways to be offended by everything”Tomi Lahren

I have said before that it is a grave error to allow those who claim to be 'offended' to set the standards of society.
We should add the motto "Get Over It" to our currency. We’ve always had crazy people in America, but we didn’t used to take their guidance.

bluzman61

"What is the Wuhan virus ? Well I would say none were killed by the Wuhan Virus."

I just love triggering you cowards who are soooooo afraid of not following the orders of your masters.....

"New research argues that the deadly Wuhan coronavirus may not have originated at a wet market in the city as previously thought."

A new report indicates that the deadly Chinese coronavirus may not actually have originated at a wet market in Wuhan

Scientists found that 13 out of 41 cases were linked to the market and that the first reported case of the virus was also not linked to the market.
www.businessinsider.com

What you need to know about China's Wuhan coronavirus and how it could affect you

A new coronavirus is wreaking havoc in China. It was first identified in an outdoor market in Wuhan, before spreading to Thailand, Japan, and South Korea.. On Tuesday, the CDC confirmed that the US has its first case of Wuhan virus.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/30/asia/wuhan-coronavirus-update-intl-hnk/index.html
Jan 30, 2020The United States and other countries issued strict travel restrictions for foreign nationals who traveled to China as the number of deaths from the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak continued rising on ...

“I believe we’re in a political climate where people are actively looking for ways to be offended by everything”Tomi Lahren

I have said before that it is a grave error to allow those who claim to be 'offended' to set the standards of society.
We should add the motto "Get Over It" to our currency. We’ve always had crazy people in America, but we didn’t used to take their guidance.
Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SaRS-CoV-2)

coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19),

coronavirus
2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCOV

So Wuhan virus is a nickname?

Well I guess it is easier to pronounce and to spell that the other ones which are the official names. People really are lazy

Well to be honest, I just tossed that out there to get you off track of your original question?

Hey it worked.

bluzman61

www.businessinsider.com

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SaRS-CoV-2)

coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19),

coronavirus
2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCOV

So Wuhan virus is a nickname?

Well I guess it is easier to pronounce and to spell that the other ones which are the official names. People really are lazy

Well to be honest, I just tossed that out there to get you off track of your original question?

Hey it worked.

Wuhan virus is an apt name.

Stop being so cowardly.

It still nothing more than a slang

I always suspected that you were very informal

You can use the proper name

if you insist, here is a video so that if you have to pronounce it you can do it correctly

if you insist, here is a video so that if you have to pronounce it you can do it correctly

How many actually died from the Wuhan virus?

is that world wide or in the US

Do you want what was reported or just an estimate

is that world wide or in the US

Do you want what was reported or just an estimate

I am asking for the number that is accurately attributable to the Wuhan virus alone.

If there is no such number, simply say so, and that will prove the point of the thread.

answer my question then I will answer yours but I know you do know what I will say. So make it good.

Do you believe people have died because the virus was the common factor with many deaths had multiple causes of death. If you do not then are you a doctor or medical examiner that can make that claim. In the end u have to believe the professionals as eventually they will get the answers.

Do you believe that they would have lived at least another day or more if they did not have the disease.

as you state the following

I am asking for the number that is accurately attributable to the Wuhan virus alone. Still this is a new disease and novel coronovirus was first used to identify this new threat. scientist and medical professionals do not have all the answer It does not have to be accurate. Immediate cause of death is the final disease or complication directly causing the death. This condition should not just indicate the mode of dying, which merely attests to the fact of death and is not specifically related to the disease process. The following are examples of modes of dying which should not be listed as the immediate cause of death: Cardiac Arrest Cardiopulmonary Arrest Respiratory Arrest Respiratory Failure Failure to Thrive Multi Organ/System Failure

Its is akin to the rights obsession with do guns kill argument. No its people with guns that kill using bullets.

The virus doesn't kill alone as death usually has multiple failures happening all at once in the body . It is a loaded question and really means nothing unless you take into effect all factors not just one.

A person dies then you can say the lord was calling the person home.

Does old age kill or is it a factor of many things breaking down in the body and the person can no longer cope with it. One thing tips the balance in favor of death instead of living another day

A novel coronavirus is a new coronavirus that has not been previously identified. It is so new that Scientist do have the answers yet.

Oh Annie It triggers the body to do things in the body to fight the disease. Just because we do not have all the answers does not mean it is not real. Any past diseases and virus were novel in the beginning but now we know how to deal with it. It does take time

In Brescia, Italy, a 53-year-old woman walked into the emergency room of her local hospital with all the classic symptoms of a heart attack, including telltale signs in her electrocardiogram and high levels of a blood marker suggesting damaged cardiac muscles. Further tests showed cardiac swelling and scarring, and a left ventricle—normally the powerhouse chamber of the heart—so weak that it could only pump one-third its normal amount of blood. But when doctors injected dye in the coronary arteries, looking for the blockage that signifies a heart attack, they found none. Another test revealed why: The woman had COVID-19.

So the virus attacked the heart causing heart damage, it attacks the blood causing the blood to clot abnormally and leak into the lungs and the brain.

Its clear some people react badly to the virus and others go about their business.

Like Chickenpox. Symptoms are mild in children but can be fatal in adults with weak immune systems. Still each person experience symptoms differently

There is no one answer. People are different

How the virus attacks the heart and blood vessels is a mystery, but dozens of preprints and papers attest that such damage is common. A 25 March paper in JAMA Cardiology documented heart damage in nearly 20% of patients out of 416 hospitalized for COVID-19 in Wuhan, China. In another Wuhan study, 44% of 36 patients admitted to the ICU had arrhythmias.

The disruption seems to extend to the blood itself. Among 184 COVID-19 patients in a Dutch ICU, 38% had blood that clotted abnormally, and almost one-third already had clots, according to a 10 April paper in Thrombosis Research. Blood clots can break apart and land in the lungs, blocking vital arteries—a condition known as pulmonary embolism, which has reportedly killed COVID-19 patients. Clots from arteries can also lodge in the brain, causing stroke. Many patients have “dramatically” high levels of D-dimer, a byproduct of blood clots, says Behnood Bikdeli, a cardiovascular medicine fellow at Columbia University Medical Center.

“The more we look, the more likely it becomes that blood clots are a major player in the disease severity and mortality from COVID-19,” Bikdeli says.

Infection may also lead to blood vessel constriction. Reports are emerging of ischemia in the fingers and toes—a reduction in blood flow that can lead to swollen, painful digits and tissue death.

The virus doesn't kill alone as that is a loaded question and really means nothing unless you already know what the answer to that question is.

answer my question then I will answer yours but I know you do know what I will say. So make it good.

Do you believe people have died because the virus was the common factor with many deaths had multiple causes of death. If you do not then are you a doctor or medical examiner that can make that claim. In the end u have to believe the professionals as eventually they will get the answers.

Do you believe that they would have lived at least another day or more if they did not have the disease.

as you state the following

I am asking for the number that is accurately attributable to the Wuhan virus alone. Still this is a new disease and novel coronovirus was first used to identify this new threat. scientist and medical professionals do not have all the answer It does not have to be accurate. Immediate cause of death is the final disease or complication directly causing the death. This condition should not just indicate the mode of dying, which merely attests to the fact of death and is not specifically related to the disease process. The following are examples of modes of dying which should not be listed as the immediate cause of death: Cardiac Arrest Cardiopulmonary Arrest Respiratory Arrest Respiratory Failure Failure to Thrive Multi Organ/System Failure

Its is akin to the rights obsession with do guns kill argument. No its people with guns that kill using bullets.

The virus doesn't kill alone as death usually has multiple failures happening all at once in the body . It is a loaded question and really means nothing unless you take into effect all factors not just one.

A person dies then you can say the lord was calling the person home.

Does old age kill or is it a factor of many things breaking down in the body and the person can no longer cope with it. One thing tips the balance in favor of death instead of living another day

A novel coronavirus is a new coronavirus that has not been previously identified. It is so new that Scientist do have the answers yet.

Oh Annie It triggers the body to do things in the body to fight the disease. Just because we do not have all the answers does not mean it is not real. Any past diseases and virus were novel in the beginning but now we know how to deal with it. It does take time

In Brescia, Italy, a 53-year-old woman walked into the emergency room of her local hospital with all the classic symptoms of a heart attack, including telltale signs in her electrocardiogram and high levels of a blood marker suggesting damaged cardiac muscles. Further tests showed cardiac swelling and scarring, and a left ventricle—normally the powerhouse chamber of the heart—so weak that it could only pump one-third its normal amount of blood. But when doctors injected dye in the coronary arteries, looking for the blockage that signifies a heart attack, they found none. Another test revealed why: The woman had COVID-19.

So the virus attacked the heart causing heart damage, it attacks the blood causing the blood to clot abnormally and leak into the lungs and the brain.

Its clear some people react badly to the virus and others go about their business.

Like Chickenpox. Symptoms are mild in children but can be fatal in adults with weak immune systems. Still each person experience symptoms differently

There is no one answer. People are different

How the virus attacks the heart and blood vessels is a mystery
, but dozens of preprints and papers attest that such damage is common. A 25 March paper in JAMA Cardiology documented heart damage in nearly 20% of patients out of 416 hospitalized for COVID-19 in Wuhan, China. In another Wuhan study, 44% of 36 patients admitted to the ICU had arrhythmias.

The disruption seems to extend to the blood itself. Among 184 COVID-19 patients in a Dutch ICU, 38% had blood that clotted abnormally, and almost one-third already had clots, according to a 10 April paper in Thrombosis Research. Blood clots can break apart and land in the lungs, blocking vital arteries—a condition known as pulmonary embolism, which has reportedly killed COVID-19 patients. Clots from arteries can also lodge in the brain, causing stroke. Many patients have “dramatically” high levels of D-dimer, a byproduct of blood clots, says Behnood Bikdeli, a cardiovascular medicine fellow at Columbia University Medical Center.

“The more we look, the more likely it becomes that blood clots are a major player in the disease severity and mortality from COVID-19,” Bikdeli says.

Infection may also lead to blood vessel constriction. Reports are emerging of ischemia in the fingers and toes—a reduction in blood flow that can lead to swollen, painful digits and tissue death.

The virus doesn't kill alone as that is a loaded question and really means nothing unless you already know what the answer to that question is.

Here are some supporting data, reported by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), which mathematically and scientifically back up this bold hypothesis.

Out of 327.2 million people, there were 501,444 total deaths in the United States from January 1, through April 8th this year

4,065 of those deaths were from COVID-19

4,467 of those deaths were from the flu

35,230 of those deaths were from pneumonia

1,879 of these pneumonia cases also had COVID-19

Here we have some data that we use to calculate some scientific mathematical facts, not propaganda.

0.153% of the US population died between January 1 and April 4, 2020

0.81% of those deaths (0.001242% of the population) were due to COVID-19

0.89% of those deaths (0.001352% of the population) were due to the flu

766.67% more deaths have occurred from pneumonia than from COVID-19

Statistically Significant: Why It Makes a Difference - Tom McFie

So is your point that it such a low amount of deaths that it doesn't matter when compare to other deaths caused by diseases.

Tell that to the family member who lost a loved one due to the virus.

Statistics doesn't save lives, it is the catalyst to try and save lives in the next round by finding a cure. There will always be a next virus that comes along. That is the history of man between killing themselves and the virus that kills. Vaccines and antiviral drugs are developed to save lives.

Still if measures taken such as social distancing, information , have helped lowered the spread of the disease then it saved lives. Could it have been worse, maybe.

The virus is a family affair.

Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses and some cause mild respiratory medical problems. Still there were 3 new coronaviruses that hit over the past two decades to cause serious and widespread illness and death.

Building on previous research on SARS and MERS, NIAID has help the world be better prepared and to develop diagnostics and vaccines quickly. So it won't be as bad as the previous ones. The next one that comes along will be meet armed with previous knowledge.

So is your point that it such a low amount of deaths that it doesn't matter when compare to other deaths caused by diseases.

Statistics doesn't save lives, it is the catalyst to try and save lives in the next round by finding a cure. There will always be a next virus that comes along. That is the history of man between killing themselves and the virus that kills. Vaccines and antiviral drugs are developed to save lives.

Still if measures taken such as social distancing, information , have helped lowered the spread of the disease then it saved lives. Could it have been worse, maybe.

Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses and some cause mild respiratory medical problems. Still there were 3 new coronaviruses that hit over the past two decades to cause serious and widespread illness and death.

Building on previous research on SARS and MERS, NIAID has help the world be better prepared and to develop diagnostics and vaccines quickly. So it won't be as bad as the previous ones. The next one that comes along will be meet armed with previous knowledge.
1588536747832.png

So you're saying we should all live in fear because even though this time around it wasn't as serious as projected the next time it might be worse.

What about all the other people who die of some other virus, like the flu, or cancer???

Should we shut down society until the cures are found for them?

*****SMILE*****

:)

I
LOL! Here we have an Asian calling the virus the chinese virus. How dumb can one person be?
View attachment 328294

What part of her being a United States citizen don't you understand?

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

(Psssssttt.....
Don't scare him away......slappin' him around has become a hobby of mine.)

My arm got tired from beating the fool so I finally put the ass on ignore and assigned him to the peanut gallery.

"So is your point that it such a low amount of deaths that it doesn't matter when compare to other deaths caused by diseases. "

Nay, nay.

Sad that I have to spoon feed the conclusion to you.....you're a government school grad, aren't you....

The only explanation for inflating the numbers, and pretending that the huge number of deaths at this time, and during this administration, is a political one.

Is there a reason for you pretending not to recognize this?

Forum List

Back