The UN AND EU should be abolished...

Nah, NATO is creating much of the war in the world. It's an aggressor now. It's run by Globalist War Mongers. I really would like to see it disbanded.

Of course it does...
What did you think?

US is the sole "super power" on this planet for 1 simple reason...

Because she fights...
She fights so often, her military might never fades away.

If you voted for narcissist Trump to just give away such a power... well... :lmao:

I'm a realist. I know Trump won't take it to the Globalist Elites that way. It would be too much, too fast. Sadly, we will be stuck funding corrupt Globalist institutions like the UN and NATO for many years to come. We'll also continue to endure their Endless War agenda. The fight against the Globalist Elites has only just begun. There's a long long way to go.

If you have morals reasons to disband NATO, I would understand and repect that.

But if your whole reasoning is the cost, then it would be the dumbest thing to do...

If America has such a great military then there is no reason to fear an attack from any country. NATO is just wasting Americas tax dollars on something that they really don't need anymore. It's common sense and logic 101.

US is such a great military power, can obliterate and crush any nation on the face of this planet into oblivion, without even getting a scratch at the end...

And thats all possible by her military footprint all over the globe... thanks to NATO...

Think about it like buying a security system for your house... you dont expect your neighbours to pay for it... or do you???

I don't think that Russia or China will just sit back if America decides that it wants to take either one of those countries on. Putin says Russia is ready for war if anyone wants to try and take them on. That would be a big mistake according to the website Global Research. And according to Donald Trump the American military is in real bad shape. So, in other words, I don't think that you should count your chickens before they hatch. You just may end up eating your own words one day.

Of course it does...
What did you think?

US is the sole "super power" on this planet for 1 simple reason...

Because she fights...
She fights so often, her military might never fades away.

If you voted for narcissist Trump to just give away such a power... well... :lmao:

I'm a realist. I know Trump won't take it to the Globalist Elites that way. It would be too much, too fast. Sadly, we will be stuck funding corrupt Globalist institutions like the UN and NATO for many years to come. We'll also continue to endure their Endless War agenda. The fight against the Globalist Elites has only just begun. There's a long long way to go.

But if your whole reasoning is the cost, then it would be the dumbest thing to do...

If America has such a great military then there is no reason to fear an attack from any country. NATO is just wasting Americas tax dollars on something that they really don't need anymore. It's common sense and logic 101.

US is such a great military power, can obliterate and crush any nation on the face of this planet into oblivion, without even getting a scratch at the end...

And thats all possible by her military footprint all over the globe... thanks to NATO...

Think about it like buying a security system for your house... you dont expect your neighbours to pay for it... or do you???

I don't think that Russia or China will just sit back if America decides that it wants to take either one of those countries on. Putin says Russia is ready for war if anyone wants to try and take them on. That would be a big mistake according to the website Global Research. And according to Donald Trump the American military is in real bad shape. So, in other words, I don't think that you should count your chickens before they hatch. You just may end up eating your own words one day.

Nor Russia neither China has any striking capabilities that could deliver any serious damage to US soil.

All they can do is to pound US bases on NATO countries. And thats not a sustainable way of fighting while you are getting hit hard into your industrial and economical cores at the same time.

I think Russia and China are well aware of these facts. Thats the reason they did not want another Clinton rolling into whitehouse and start blowing up countries around them into dust...

Nor Russia neither China has any striking capabilities that could deliver any serious damage to US soil.

All they can do is to pound US bases on NATO countries. And thats not a sustainable way of fighting while you are getting hit hard into your industrial and economical cores at the same time.

I think Russia and China are well aware of these facts. Thats the reason they did not want another Clinton rolling into whitehouse and start blowing up countries around them into dust...

I think that you are getting the wrong information about Russia and it's capabilities. NATO maybe is trying to intimidate Russia by trying to surround it but they no better than to try and start a war with Russia where maybe China may have to get involved also. I believe Trump knows this and his policy will be to work with Russia, not try to bomb it.

If you want to learn more than I suggest that you go visit website Global Research, there you will get the other side of the story. The story that the mainstream fake media won't tell you. You know the phony corporate media who are in denial and cannot believe that all that they tried to do to get Trump away from becoming President, has failed.

I think that you are getting the wrong information about Russia and it's capabilities. NATO maybe is trying to intimidate Russia by trying to surround it but they no better than to try and start a war with Russia where maybe China may have to get involved also. I believe Trump knows this and his policy will be to work with Russia, not try to bomb it.

If you want to learn more than I suggest that you go visit website Global Research, there you will get the other side of the story. The story that the mainstream fake media won't tell you. You know the phony corporate media who are in denial and cannot believe that all that they tried to do to get Trump away from becoming President, has failed.

Do you know anything about the US ballistic missile defence system and its capabilities?

Also called the "iron dome" in Israel...

Do you know anything about the US ballistic missile defence system and its capabilities?

I heard that Trump does not feel as though the military is in good shape these days to do anything to be able to protect itself. They may have missiles but you don't believe that the Russians have missiles also that are probably quite capable of shooting those missiles down before they go anywhere? It's gotten to the point that can anyone believe anything that America tells them. No one in the world trusts them. They have made many enemies for themselves because of their foreign policies.

I heard that Trump does not feel as though the military is in good shape these days to do anything to be able to protect itself. They may have missiles but you don't believe that the Russians have missiles also that are probably quite capable of shooting those missiles down before they go anywhere? It's gotten to the point that can anyone believe anything that America tells them. No one in the world trusts them. They have made many enemies for themselves because of their foreign policies.

That is the whole point; there are missiles, and there are missiles shooting missiles.

For Russia, to be able deliver any considerable amount of payload into US heartland, an intercontinental missile is a must.

Intercontinental missiles are great on paper, you can strike anywhere in the world, any time you want. But thats pretty much where it end. Because to be able to send a missile to the other side of the planet, you need to go far higher on the atmosphere, in a much longer trajectory, which makes your missile vulnerable to missile destroyers.

But on the other hand; if you could place medium range fast and effective missiles to a range of say 500 miles off of Moscow... now thats a GAME CHANGER...

Thats why Russia is pushing hard, because they know the US medium range missiles in Poland can hit heartland mother Russia in minutes, and they dont have a way to intercept them.

Thats why NATO is the biggest weapon US has against her natural rivals on this planet... because military footprint means military domination..

Its that simple.....

More people in the West don't know the whole story. Unfortunately, their Government/Corporate Medias only present them with one side of stories. The US vastly outspends Russia and China's militaries combined.

Russia has just four foreign military bases, while the US has hundreds. People should listen to what Putin is saying. He's a very intelligent man. Who's the biggest aggressor in the world? Putin explains...

That is the whole point; there are missiles, and there are missiles shooting missiles.

For Russia, to be able deliver any considerable amount of payload into US heartland, an intercontinental missile is a must.

Intercontinental missiles are great on paper, you can strike anywhere in the world, any time you want. But thats pretty much where it end. Because to be able to send a missile to the other side of the planet, you need to go far higher on the atmosphere, in a much longer trajectory, which makes your missile vulnerable to missile destroyers.

But on the other hand; if you could place medium range fast and effective missiles to a range of say 500 miles off of Moscow... now thats a GAME CHANGER...

Thats why Russia is pushing hard, because they know the US medium range missiles in Poland can hit heartland mother Russia in minutes, and they dont have a way to intercept them.

Thats why NATO is the biggest weapon US has against her natural rivals on this planet... because military footprint means military domination..

Its that simple.....

So then, you are quite happy then to see all of Europe getting nuked, right? Because that is what will happen. The Europeans will pay a heavy price for being in NATO, while America can sit back and send missiles flying every where into Russia and watch all the carnage on TV. Hopefully, Trump will have better sense than the ones who are trying very hard to getting a war going with Russia, and China, because China will have to get involved as they have an agreement with one another to assist each other if either one is attacked. And Russia and China have ships floating around the oceans of North America somewhere, and can easily send off a few missiles your way. It's that simple.

More people in the West don't know the whole story. Unfortunately, their Government/Corporate Medias only present them with one side of stories. The US vastly outspends Russia and China's militaries combined.

Russia has just four foreign military bases, while the US has hundreds. People should listen to what Putin is saying. He's a very intelligent man. Who's the biggest aggressor in the world? Putin explains...

There are many people now who know as to who the real villain is in the world today, and it is not Putin. When the western corporate media constantly attacks someone over and over and over again like they did with Trump then that person is most likely the good guy/gal and they have become a threat to the elites power and control.

There are many people now who know as to who the real villain is in the world today, and it is not Putin. When the western corporate media constantly attacks someone over and over and over again like they did with Trump then that person is most likely the good guy/gal and they have become a threat to the elites power and control.

The US/West is by far the biggest aggressor in the world. Russia and China's military capabilities combined, can't touch US military capability. It's the US that has hundreds of foreign military bases. Russia and China combined, have only a handful.

All Americans have to do is look at who's been doing the most invading and killing around the world, just the last 25-30yrs. Most Americans really are just woefully misinformed and uninformed.

Get ready for more broken promises.

Russia might not like it too much.

Tough titties.

You realize you will lose your veto rights thats designed by US to give US the exclusive rights to veto any international deal through UN?

It would be stupid to disolve an organisation that was rigged for the US to take advantage of international law to begin with...

Even a corrupt imbecile like Trump would not agree to that.

However, his supporters are a special case...
''Fair" and UN should never be mentioned together...

UN is not supposed to be fair, never was.
It is rigged against all other countries, to benefit the western great powers, US being the major one...

And you babies here cry how it is unfair to pay for an organization which is setup by US to be unfair against others and benefit US intetests at the end...

Just hilarious... :)
UN = Pure corruption

Yeah, I hear they have a genocide program in place for Ebola.

News

I think they also killed Kenny!

Bastards.

Tough titties.

Hey, it sure beats Hitlery starting WWIII with Russia. My God, her and Hussein's 'Reset Button' has been an absolute disaster. Trump's a master negotiator. So i'm confident he'll work things out with Russia. WWIII averted.

Tough titties.

Hey, it sure beats Hitlery starting WWIII with Russia. My God, her and Hussein's 'Reset Button' has been an absolute disaster. Trump's a master negotiator. So i'm confident he'll work things out with Russia. WWIII averted.

You know that whole WWIII stuff was Russian propaganda right? They wanted the Flamboyant Mr. Trump. But soon he will be getting the classified briefings and will be changing his tune shortly.

Tough titties.

You know that whole WWIII stuff was Russian propaganda right? They wanted the Flamboyant Mr. Trump. But soon he will be getting the classified briefings and will be changing his tune shortly.

Their 'Reset Button' was a miserable failure. Trump will do better. I'm confident of that.

Tough titties.

Their 'Reset Button' was a miserable failure. Trump will do better. I'm confident of that.

Better for Russia.

Its that simple.....

So then, you are quite happy then to see all of Europe getting nuked, right? Because that is what will happen. The Europeans will pay a heavy price for being in NATO, while America can sit back and send missiles flying every where into Russia and watch all the carnage on TV. Hopefully, Trump will have better sense than the ones who are trying very hard to getting a war going with Russia, and China, because China will have to get involved as they have an agreement with one another to assist each other if either one is attacked. And Russia and China have ships floating around the oceans of North America somewhere, and can easily send off a few missiles your way. It's that simple.

If nobody nuked each other for the whole length of the cold war, nobody nuking anyone anywhere near in the future...

The only hot spot on the planet in terms of nuclear warfare is; Pakistani-Indian conflict.
Other than that, we have a pretty stable balance where Russia, China and US can talk and negotiate.

Russia is not pushing for world domination, neither does China.
All they want is to have as many possible tools as they can when they sit with US on that negotiation table.
SO that they can pull out as much as possible from the claws of the massive American Eagle flying around the world non stop...

Forum List

Back